India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

Dear Annaji, It requires courage of conviction to wage such a war against corruption because the corrupt command lots of .....

08-02-2012

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
War on Corruption

Dear Annaji,
It requires courage of conviction to wage such a war against corruption because the corrupt command lots of power both money and muscle and have the tenacity to browbeat any one into submission. You have not only held on, but have succeeded in mounting enormous pressure on the government even though it does not show it.
We thank you for taking up this cudgel on our behalf and extend all possible support.
NC Sinha
08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: Jalna ,Maharashtra
: 31
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
for jan lokpal bill

Respected Sir,

As per our opinion there may be following solution for the FAST of Anna Hazare's team.

Government & if possible all politicl parties should should give commitment with deadline (confirming the date) Lokpal incorporating the justifiable demand of Team Anna to curtail corruption.

We Appeal to government, all political parties & team Anna to make study of laws to curtail corruption in all Democratic Developing countries & Developed countries,who has got very possitive results of Anti Corruption laws.

Thanks And Regards,
Vyenkatesh Joshi & Colleagues.
08-02-2012

: pune
:
अनशन तोड दे.

प्रती ,
श्री .अण्णाजी और अरविंदजी,
सस्नेह नमस्कार ,
मै यह पत्र आपके भ्रष्टाचार के खिलाफ आमरण अनशन के बारे लिख रहा हूं ! सरकार और भ्रष्टाचारी लोग यही चाहते हैं की बलिदान हो या खुदकुशी, किसी भी तरीके से आप उनके रास्ते से हट जाए ! क्योंकी आप जैसे लोग दुनिया मे बार बार नही आते और इतना बडा आंदोलन बार बार खडा नही हो पाता ! आप अगर एक बार उनके रास्ते से हट जाए या यह आंदोलन टूट जाए, तो आने वाली कई सदियों तक उनको फुरसत मिल जाएगी ! और आंदोलन ने जो शर्ते सरकार के सामने रक्खी हैं, उनको मानना सरकार के लिये आत्महत्या करने के बराबर हैं , और सरकार आत्महत्या तो नही करना चाहेगी ! उनका प्रयत्न तो यही रहेगा की किसी भी तरीके से हो आप उनके रास्ते से हट जाए ! लेकीन आप का किसी भी तरीके से इस आंदोलन से हटने का मतलब , आंदोलन हमेशा के लीए खत्म करना हैं! यह आंदोलन अगर आज जीवित हैं तो वह आप दोनों की बदौलत !
आपको लगता हैं की सरकार आपकी शर्ते मानेगी ? , मुझे नही लगता ! और संवाद का दरवाजा बंद करके हमने अपने विरोधीयोका काम और भी आसान किया हैं ! आप बार बार कहते हो की इस लडाई मे आपको अगर बलिदान भी देना पडे तो आप देंगे ! मेरा मानना यह हैं की ऐसा करके आप सरकार और भ्रष्टाचारीयोंकी मदद कर रहे हो!आपके बलिदान से क्या होगा ? वह लोग चाहते भी तो यही हैं ! इसलीए मेरी आपसे यही बिनती हैं की आप तुरंत अपना अनशन तोड दे.हम अपने आप को खत्म क्युं करे? हमे भ्रष्टाचार को खत्म करना हैं अपने आप को नही, अपने आंदोलन को नही. ! सरकार संवेदनाहीन हैं, वह संवाद नही करेगी ! उनसे लडने के लिये , अपनी बाते मनवाने के लिये , आपका आंदोलन का नेतृत्व करना अत्यंत जरूरी हैं. ! कृपया इस आंदोलन की भवितव्य की खातीर आप अपना अनशन तोड दे.
आपका विनीत
विजय कुंभार
08-02-2012

: Jun 2012
: Mumbai
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day
Annaji

God bless you and I pray for more and more enlightened citizens to join this movement actively
08-02-2012

: Navi Mumbai
:

we are with you.We welcome you in politics, now we have a good option to vote for
08-02-2012

: NCR
: 39
:

I request Anna Hazare to request volunteers to come forward and select best possible candidate to fight against the corrupt politicians. He should make people understand that congress and other parties are using religion and caste to divide the country and win the vote. This is same as british did to us. Kindly make some social website that can connect this moment.

Thanks alot to team Anna...aap ne jan chetna ko jaga ne ka kaam kiya....
God bless you and wish you success..
08-02-2012

: Patiala
: 52
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
against joining politics

It will be fatal for the team if it jumps into politics. For the reasons-
1. The political corrupt people already there, will make every effort (by hook or crook) to restrict us from getting into power.
2. There will be voting on two basis for the congress or against the congress; such division of votes will only add to the benefits of congress party with ourselves eating into BJP's share of votes.
3. Why not to join the movement of Shree Baba Ramdev if none of us is power hungry? Let the aspirations of Shree Baba Ramdev be fulfilled, afterall he is also a great nationalist. We should wait and join for the movement from 9th August, he is going to start.
4. I think all the anti congress groups join their hands together for the highest omen motive for the sake of nation, be it Baba Ramdev, Narendra Modi, Nitish Kumar and whosoever comes for the well being of a great nation.
5. The already devided house of BJP seems incapable of coming to power in 2014, so we must look forward for Baba Ramdev's movement who has massive public support.
All this to counter anti Bharat movement.
Dr. Anshul Johar
08-02-2012

: Delhi
: 44
:

Thank you Annaji..

For fighting for us... against the arrogant and corrupt government.
08-02-2012

: Birmingham, UK
: 42
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Message is simple - Not even a single step back...What you are doing is Perfect and we are with you.........Form a Party and people with in india and from across india travel to vote for you....
Long leave ....
Manmohan..
08-03-2012

: Aug 2011
: Dublin, Ireland
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Needs to new begining of Indian politics

Hello my Indian fellow,
This is Prabhash from Dublin, Ireland. I am doing PhD in Pharmaceutical science at Dublin since 3 years. After completion my PhD I want to return back to India to start new life. I am not interested to join any job either govt or private sector. I am looking forward to start work in rural sector with villagers. What I felt after spending of few years in Europe, India doesn't need high through put technology in any sectors. What is most important is that to provide basic necessities to 50 % country people. Then India will have more stronger middle class families, which will be automatically add the value in our nation. We need to think at the bottom of pyramid.

Further I would like to many thanks to Anna jee and his team. This is right moment to start a fresh Indian politics with young Indian, who KNOWS the difference between right and wrong, who knows the value of human being, where all we suffer with problems due to corruption and etc.

I don't see any thing can happen in good way with all current political parties and politician except Narendra Modi and Nitish Kumar. We need to think from scratch, we need to build societies with honesty, good moral support, postitivity, creativity etc. Only these things will be possible, when Indian BAGDOR will be in hand of current youth power of India !!!!!!!
JAI HIND !!!

Last edited by pkumar; 08-03-2012 at 01:12 AM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0