:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

we all broke the corruption
04-10-2011

: Apr 2011
: 59
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

he got it for us but please no complacency. The support for Anna was bcos he stayed apolitical. Sir Anna, let the movement stay that way. We should aim to put a caveat on the big fishes (politicos), but the grass root piranhnas where majority of indias citizens get affected should be eradicated. Let us keep the movement alive , let it spread its tentacles in every town , right thinking groups should march into offices , secretariats , revenue offices catch the culprits , showcase & book them , raid thier assets......We need to 'cold turkey India' and eradicate this cancer. Even our 26/11 or93 bomb blasts is bcos of compromises . Any govt servant today can be bought , lets put the caveat...
04-10-2011

: Feb 2011
: COIMBATORE,
: 45
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

Thankyou very much Sir, you will be living long in Our heart and indian History
04-10-2011

: Nagpur
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I bow to the initiative of Annaji, his team and the spirit of people...
04-10-2011

: lucknow, u.p.
:

Anna Sadar Pranam.
thanks.and good wishes for further andolan. anna jaise apne voting mein diss like ki baat ki hai, mera anurodh hai ki desh ko todene wali rajneeti ki ek vichardhara ek mudda aarakshan (reservatin) pe bhi mudda uthien.desh ka yua is reservation system se nirash hai. neta log to apni dukan chalane ke liye yeh mudda abhi 100 saal nahi chodenge.education ,job,promotion ,privet sector, house allotment, kaha nahi hai resrvation. jinko uska laabh milla unke khandaan ban gai.jisko nahi mila vo wahi hai .62 saal mein to samanta aa hi jani thi par in polititions ki bhrat neeti aur niyati apni politcs ke liye is aadhar par bhi desh ko bante hai .garib chhe jis class ka ho sarkar educaton mein madat de, food, housing sasti de ye to theek hai par jahan talent serch ho waha ek norm sab ke liye hone chahiye.ye mudda koi political parti nahi uthaigi. aap gandhi ji ke follower hai meri jankari mein shyad gandhi ji bhi reservation ke paksh mein nahi the. phir 10 saal ke liye bani vyavstha abhi 60 aage na jane kab tak .supreem court bhi yeh question govt . se poch chuka hai. hum yua apke saath har mude par kade honge ,aap humare yeh baat bhi uthiye.
again thanks. eshwar apko swasth deerghau pradan karein ,hame apki jaroorat hai.
04-11-2011

: AndhraPradesh
:

I want to see (the whole of India should see) Anna Hazre ji standing on a stage and kicking some senses in the minds and hearts of the corrupt and arrogant ministers (of the cabinet), MPs and bureaucrats. They all should be disrobed in full public view and flogged. (REMEMBER Nehru had promised the same treatment to the corrupt: tie them to the nearest lamp post and flail them with lashes. Pity, Nehru could not keep his promise. Hazareji should be able to do that.

Last edited by NCSinha; 04-11-2011 at 07:54 AM : Decency is a must in civil society
04-11-2011

: mumbai
: 41
:

Thanks , Get well soooon
04-11-2011

: Limerick, Republic of Ireland
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Annaji,
I am grateful to you and other leaders who supported the movement.
I live in Republic of Ireland and i followed this movement online.

I wanted to see Kiran Bedi in the commitee of Jan Lok pal.
At times a strong leader along with wisdom is very much advisable and i believe you very well know it.
All the leaders that you have appointed in the commitee are indeed incredible. However it would be great to see Ms Kiran Bedi alongside of the commitee members.

Kindly think about it.

Jai Hind

Hari Karunakar
04-11-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
Cool Kiran Bedi

Many think Kiran Bedi is not in the committee. Such people fail to see that the presence of a person even when he or she is not present in person. Kiran Bedi is very much a part of this movement and this committee. Only she is not there in an official capacity which is hardly a matter to concern any of us. It might sound paradoxical, but then there are people who are present even when they are not physically present. By demanding videotaping of the entire proceedings of the committee meetings, Hazare has already floated the theme of transparency. That should allay all fears, if there are any.
04-12-2011

: Kashipur (Uttarakhand)
:

Dear & Respected Annaji, i m with u for this long battle against corruption. I m sure God will always support for this noble cause. wish u a good health always.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0