India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

U r great Anna ji, aapne wo kar dikhaya jiski kalpna karke log haste thei......

08-28-2011

: Jul 2011
: Hathras
: 45
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Thanks

U r great Anna ji,
aapne wo kar dikhaya jiski kalpna karke log haste thei.
08-28-2011

: Jul 2011
: Hathras
: 45
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

u r great Anna ji,
aapne wo kar dikhaya jiski matr kalpna karne pe log hasa karte thei
08-28-2011

: Aug 2011
: cuttack
: 41
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
thanx annaji

India ko phir se jagane keliye bahat bahat dhanyabaad.
08-28-2011

: DELHI
: 35
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Thank u so much Anna ji...do have lots of food today and regain 7 kg wt. u lost during d fasting ...we have long race to cover... as u say..... :-) we Indians are really blessed to have u... today I can proudly say I feel proud to be an INDIAN just because U are here..

One request to u :
please take care of your health as it is really precious for us because no one else can handle corrupt politicians so calmly. We need ur support for many many more years.
LORD KRISHNA IS ALWAYS WITH U.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE TEAM MEMBERS TOO.
08-28-2011

: Ghaziabad u.p
: 76
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
This is TRUE it is 50% only

Hello to every body,
This is 100% true we have achieved only 50% with 110% efforts from all concerns undoubtly with the wishes of Anna ji.
Now it is our duty henceforth to achieved remaining 50% so as we can gift a strong JANLOKPALBILL to Anna ji as his BIRTHDAY gift by presurising our parliamenterians to pass this jan lok pal bill as mandate given by all concerns.We have to be very care full towards this corrupt beaurocracy who may try to derail this process once again.
08-28-2011

: Bangalore
:

It's time to celebriate. Thanks to Anna Ji, Team Anna & my friends, brothers & All my Indians.
08-28-2011

: vizag
: 40
:

thank u.. janlokpal is rule/tool ...
individuals have to wake up prove ur self to be a good citizen
08-28-2011

: Kolkata
:

thanks anna ji..jai ho.......
08-28-2011

: Solapur
:

thank very much for half victory against corruption as you said, and we are ready to support for remaining half victory. we ready to stand with you till we make the whole country corruption free.
08-28-2011

: Hyderabad
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Annaji,

I salute your thoughts, patience & perseverance. I have not evidenced our independence movement, but this has been a very big win for the whole nation. I am now hoping that you get back to good health soon and bring in many more reforms. We all want a developed India very soon.

I also urge all my fellow Indians to remember these 12 days of fight all through there life & also pass it on to our next generation, so that we dont give & take bribe. If everyone follows the rules perfectly, we will not have to give or take bribe. Please respect our country & give back whatever best you can like Annaji did.

Finally, Annaji, I salute you. We love you & hold great respect for you.
May god bless you & give you a long, healthy & happy life.

Jai Hind
Vande Mataram

Bindu

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0