India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

Hi every one i have one question for Indian citizen can any one help me out. Recently, the price of .....

05-23-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

Hi every one i have one question for Indian citizen can any one help me out.

Recently, the price of crude oil has risen twice.

First rise was beacuse of more demand of oil and short supply and hence it was genuine. Since the mechanism of payemnt of crude oil is based on dollar. Due to demand supply gap the price of crude oil in term of dollar per barrel had risen, so as the prices.

Second time, the prices of crude oil did not rise, however, the value had increased. For example earlier 1 dollar=45 rupees. But now 1 dollar = 52 rupees. So to purchase one barrel, more rupees have to be paid (remember price of crude oil is paid in dollars only). So second time the price rise was not due to rise in price of oil but beacuse of rise in the value of dillar and depriciation of value of Rupee.

These were the reasons of price rise
05-23-2012

:

Ashoke Kumar Bose
Congress party symbolizes corruption, anarchism, internal unrest and is the leading political force like BJP, SJP, BSP, RLD, LD - whose main agenda is to protect this rotten system with the help of so called religious institutions. In political consideration, all these parties are single political force having different nomenclature and flags. Obviously this is the most formidable force which has been looting and amassing huge wealth from the savings of the mass , exploiting labourers and natural resources in the plea of industrialization. I can cite some of the financial crimes which are patronised by Administration and Political Parties.

1) Looting of budgetary allocation;
2) " of savings of people - like pension, PF fund savings in LIC, Nationalized banks, Mutual funds;
3) Income Tax evasion;
4) Allowing fake currency notes of billions of rupees;
5) Allowing spurious drugs to be marketed;
6) " Narcotics and drugs to ruin our youth;
7) " Human trafficing including children and girls;
8) " Traffincing of Human limbs illegally.
9) " Business of forged documents to flourish
10) To allow multinational to loot our resources and destroy our cultural heritage;

Moreover this political force has been trying relentlessly to give corruption a social recognition to exploit our innocent, patient, religious and sacrificing people.
People must think over seriously to overcome this situation because in near future, taking the chances of this instability, all the global exploiters will throng in our heavenly Country. Jai Hind!

Religious and Sacrificing was made by the British rule they played a big politics in this. And most of Indian has give there live in this kind of issues.
Now also so of Indian pollution are playing this kind of politics in india now also.
07-03-2012

:

I have question to all u people the fire that has been took place in Mumbai Mantralaya
i don't think so that it was taken pace by naturally.Some one has done this to destroy the papers which was proof against them and the black things done by them.
07-04-2012

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

I have question to all u people the fire that has been took place in Mumbai Mantralaya
i don't think so that it was taken pace by naturally.Some one has done this to destroy the papers which was proof against them and the black things done by them.
Ok.May you be right.Please do discuss the matter with Maharashtra Govt.about this incident and revert.

Thanks!
07-05-2012

:

Ok.May you be right.Please do discuss the matter with Maharashtra Govt.about this incident and revert.

Thanks!
Hi Rans,

DO you think that Maharashtra govt will give answer. I don't think so they all are corrupted.You are telling that they will give answer u guide me to get answer from them.
07-05-2012

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day
Impurity of Souls

Hi Rans,

DO you think that Maharashtra govt will give answer. I don't think so they all are corrupted.You are telling that they will give answer u guide me to get answer from them.
No.Maharashtra govt.will not give the right answer as all are living with impure souls.Ministers/Chief Ministers/Ex-Chief Ministers all are corrupt and you can see how CBI has been charge-sheeted them in Adarsh Scam.
If they will prove accused,it will be the good fate of this country.But I am suspected that this case also will hanged for over the period and no one will got punishment as CBI do its duty on central govt.directions.

Here our courts must be impartial and took hard steps to maintain swift judgements.You may see some historical steps of SC in Pakistan.

We are the Indians hv become the spectators only who claps for the short living happiness and don't cry even after the massive strokes.

Jai Hind !
07-06-2012

:

Hi Ransa,

Who ever will handle this case will be suspended form his duty or they will be transferred form this case.Entire politicians group are corrupted.
08-01-2012

: Aug 2012
: gujarat
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day
A request to iac

TODAY AT 2:30 pm, I SHOW AN AD ON THIS SITE. WHICH WAS BELONG WITH A B GRADE MOVIE. A REQUEST THE SITE EDITOR TO REMOVE THE OPTION OF ADchoice. HEARTLY WISHES FOR IAC ANDOLAN.
08-02-2012

: Kota
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I salute Anna ji for ur movement in India. I support you and I want to live in corruption free country.
08-02-2012

: NEW BOMBAY
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Respected Anna Ji
You are saying to congress ministers to setup SIT. It means you are saying 'APNEA AAP KO JAIL ME DAL DO'. Will any person will do that. Clearly NO.
In chor ministers ke paas do raste hai. First Ve apne aap ko jail me daal de. Second aap logo ko AAmran Anshan per marne de. Seedhi si baat hai wo log aap ko marne denge.
Then why you are doning anshan?
Ye chor congresi kewal election se darte hai. Aap ko 2014 ke election ke liye koi option do. Hum log kisko vote de. Ye chor congress ko Janlokpal bill lane wali nahi hai. Inki opostion party hi la saki hai. Wo (1) BJP ho sakti hai (2) Aap ke supported candidates ho sakte hai ya (3) Aap ki khud ki party ho sakti hai.
Aap BJP se bhi jhagda kar lenge to aap ko kaun support karega. Parliament me sab chor baithe hai. Kisi ek chor ka to supprt to lena hi padega. Kyuki kanoon to whw se hi banega.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0