India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion
New Topics

My Views Against Reservation in India

Their forefathers never objected to the jobs they were doing. Today's generation has proved that their mind is really dirty. .....

07-14-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day

Their forefathers never objected to the jobs they were doing. Today's generation has proved that their mind is really dirty. They are instigating the other workers by saying so. As a result, these people are not working honestly. See the condition of all the govt. offices. They are stinking. These quota beneficiaries have made the govt. offices non-functional. Day and night they are thinking of taking revenge with open category people.
07-17-2011

: Jul 2011
: THANE
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day

[quote=dandymandy;61]My dear friend,
I would like to counter your first statement " Personally, I feel that since God has made us equal", yes I do agree upon that. Then the question arises as to -

1. Why was the caste system first of all imposed in History, if "God has made us equal"?
  2. Why were the Shudras (as you call us) were made to do all the dirty jobs, if "God has made us equal"?
  3. Why were we kept out of the city and deprived of education, if "God has made us equal"?
Ask these basic questions to your elite community and if you truly get those answered then you might think reservation is our right and accept that wholeheartedly.[/quote

MY DEAR FRIEND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD HAS NOT CREATED ANY ONE UNEQUAL,THEY WERE JUST THE CLASSIFICATION ACCORDING TO ONES JOB LATER THE HIGHER CLASS PEOPLE JUST LIKE TODAYS OFFICER DIFFERENTIATED AND MADE THE CASTE SYSTEM FOR EXAMPLE JUST BY TAKING BIRTH IN BRAHMIN FAMILY DOES NOT MAKE ONE AS A BRAHMIN IF HE IS NOT LEARNED AND BEHAVE ACCORDINGLY.AS PER THE HINDU BOOKS.IF A PERSON EVEN BORN IN SUDRA FAMILY IF LEARNED AND BEHAVE ACCORDINGLY .HE IS CONSIDERED AS BRAHMIN.YOU HAVE GOT WRONG KNOWLEDGE OF HINDU BOOKS (RAM DID NOT HAVE ANY SURNAME)
07-17-2011

:

MY DEAR FRIEND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT GOD HAS NOT CREATED ANY ONE UNEQUAL,THEY WERE JUST THE CLASSIFICATION ACCORDING TO ONES JOB LATER THE HIGHER CLASS PEOPLE JUST LIKE TODAYS OFFICER DIFFERENTIATED AND MADE THE CASTE SYSTEM FOR EXAMPLE JUST BY TAKING BIRTH IN BRAHMIN FAMILY DOES NOT MAKE ONE AS A BRAHMIN IF HE IS NOT LEARNED AND BEHAVE ACCORDINGLY.AS PER THE HINDU BOOKS.IF A PERSON EVEN BORN IN SUDRA FAMILY IF LEARNED AND BEHAVE ACCORDINGLY .HE IS CONSIDERED AS BRAHMIN.YOU HAVE GOT WRONG KNOWLEDGE OF HINDU BOOKS (RAM DID NOT HAVE ANY SURNAME)
07-18-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day
Unhappy

Dear friends,

Let's not get divided on other issues, at least in this forum. Let's FOCUS NOW on Corruption. We can revert to these issues once we have the RIGHT kind of Lokpal Bill.

Thanks,

Gaanesan.
07-24-2011

:

i do realy agree with mr ganeshan .let us not get divided atleast for now ,so that our cause is not left behind ie fight against corruption
08-11-2011

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
: 42
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Stop reservation. All the peoples should be treat as equal. There should not be SC,ST,BC, OC..,. stop reservation for education, jobs, sports etc. Even Ambedkar kept reservation for limited period but why the govt not removing the reservation. We need to help peoples by financially, education. We are missing those merit students in education or job for due to reservation. There is only one religion. I think govt is considiring as SC,ST by giving reservation. All the human beings are same, no religion no caste nothing.
08-11-2011

: delhi
: 45
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

all upper class of indian society has enjoyed 100% reservation throughout thousands of years . but they can't digest only about 50% reservation given to lower class [shudra] for only 50_60 years. time has not came to stop reservation. all upper class of indian society are still very brutal towards shudra.if it is done
then the hindu talibanis [all upper class of indian society] will again going to crush shudras.

Last edited by swamipremidam; 08-11-2011 at 07:26 PM : error
08-11-2011

: Ujjain
: 31
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

1. Why was the caste system first of all imposed in History, if "God has made us equal"?
ANS : In history cast was not based on birth. Their casts were defined by "
karma "

2. Why were the Shudras (as you call us) were made to do all the dirty
jobs, if "God has made us equal"?
ANS:
Shudra not done any work " free ". They got money for their work and othe peoples like kshatriya,vaishya or bramans.
3. Why were we kept out of the city and deprived of education, if "God has made us equal"?
ANS: No one kept out from cities. farmers are also live far from cities. They live in villages.

After all in the past and even today...The life style of the dalits is dirty. even if they got higher post there are no change in their habits. They not bath and care their body.
In the past 60 years reservation can't improve their life... How can you say that now reservation will improve their life?

Actually peoples who favor the reservation are not wanted to do hard work and wants all benefits free and without working !

Mr.Patel , I think u should read about history more before misleading people on this forum .

you yourself are debunking ur claims , and it shows ur mentality about how much u hate the SC/St , with the last part anyone can understand this , so ok we are dirty , smells and our lifestyle is similer to monkeys , its right .
I can see one common trait between you and White people .
08-15-2011

: Earth
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I am a 1st yr. college student & belong to the SC category. But I am totally AGAINST this reservation system. I recently got admitted to the top college in my state, just because of my caste. And I got less than 100 mks in AIEEE 2011. I feel like being trapped in a web of disgust. All my college mates are toppers (from GEN cat, having great ranks and 90% of them scored >90% in 12th boards, whereas I, just 80%). I think (no, I'm sure) I'm the worst student in the college with the worst rank. I don't understand how will I compete with these toppers for the next 4 yrs...

Another thing: Why was this caste system started at all in this country? My mates hardly talk to me just because I belong to lower caste. Was it my fault to be born in this community? Would there have been any such situation if there was nothing such as caste? Humans make dirty mistakes, and they themselves suffer due to them.
08-15-2011

: Kota
: 29
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Exclamation open your mind!

[quote=dandymandy;61]My dear friend,
I would like to counter your first statement " Personally, I feel that since God has made us equal", yes I do agree upon that. Then the question arises as to -

2. Why were the Shudras (as you call us) were made to do all the dirty jobs, if "God has made us equal"?
Ask these basic questions to your elite community and if you truly get those answered then you might think reservation is our right and accept that wholeheartedly.

my reply:

hello mr.!

u are saying if something wrong has done in past, we should continue it!

reservations destabilize all the competitive platforms, enthusiasm n quality!
of course, backward people must be helped, but not by reservations on these basis.....
bcoz what about that poor farmer who is not of the caste which is reserved?
n what about that idiot student whose father is entitled ST/SC, gets promotion every year and earn about a lakh per month.....
this is partiality, not only to general candidates, but also with those poor people, who are wronged by this system of selection!

Last edited by ANCHAL GUPTA; 08-15-2011 at 11:05 AM