India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion

My Views Against Reservation in India

My views on reservation in India: Personally, I feel that since God has made us equal, we should not encourage .....

10-07-2008

: Oct 2008
: Chandigarh
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day
Cool My Views Against Reservation in India

My views on reservation in India:

Personally, I feel that since God has made us equal, we should not encourage reservation of any kind in our systems - jobs / admissions. Whenever we reserve place for someone on these foolish basis, we are snatching away the rights from deserving candidates.

I think that those people in our society who cannot afford education, may be provided free education as part of various governent policies and programmes but not reservation of seats should be there where students compete through entraces or test processes. Government should provide free BASIC education but not reservation for seats. Thanks.
10-09-2008

:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Reservation, a sweet revenge

My dear friend,
I would like to counter your first statement " Personally, I feel that since God has made us equal", yes I do agree upon that. Then the question arises as to -

1. Why was the caste system first of all imposed in History, if "God has made us equal"?
  2. Why were the Shudras (as you call us) were made to do all the dirty jobs, if "God has made us equal"?
  3. Why were we kept out of the city and deprived of education, if "God has made us equal"?

Ask these basic questions to your elite community and if you truly get those answered then you might think reservation is our right and accept that wholeheartedly.

My views on reservation in India:

Personally, I feel that since God has made us equal, we should not encourage reservation of any kind in our systems - jobs / admissions. Whenever we reserve place for someone on these foolish basis, we are snatching away the rights from deserving candidates.

I think that those people in our society who cannot afford education, may be provided free education as part of various governent policies and programmes but not reservation of seats should be there where students compete through entraces or test processes. Government should provide free BASIC education but not reservation for seats. Thanks.
10-09-2008

:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear friend...I presume you are in favour of reservation...U may have ur justifications for such a view but...the questions that you've asked need to be answered. I take this opportunity to answer them..
The caste system was introduced so that work could be divided among people...Those people never had in mind that a shudra is of low caste...i am talking of "THE PAST",and not the times in medieval INDIA..Even the shudras themselves never considered their work to be menial...
And why do you question that the shudras were deprived of education??
Even the kshatriyas never got education,they were only taught the art archery,the brahmins were taught just the vedas and all this was taught to them by their own elders and not any colleges....

Do you think the word "REVENGE" makes reservation an easy thing to digest for this country???
10-09-2008

: 41
:
: 22 | 0.00 Per Day
sweet little story

dear member dandymandy ,
I respect your view about society .
let me tell u a story ,

one fine day ,in 1934 ,my great grandfather was passing the road when your great grand uncle spit on him paan supari ,out of ignorance ...

so today in 2008 ,when i came to know about this incident .I with the help of some vote hungry politicians made a rule for every body related to my great grand father to get
1.reservation in education..however dumb he may be
2.reservation in jobs ...however incompetent he may be ..

all because ,your grand dad's ignorance ,you should be denied of all opportunities in life .

i dont agree to this rule ..
if u dont agree to it either ,
join us in anti -reservation campaign dear friend .

we love all indians
but as "equals"

few indians are more equal" then others ..and thats not a right thing in a democracy .

DR.r.
10-10-2008

:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

My dear friend,
I would like to counter your first statement " Personally, I feel that since God has made us equal", yes I do agree upon that. Then the question arises as to -

1. Why was the caste system first of all imposed in History, if "God has made us equal"?
  2. Why were the Shudras (as you call us) were made to do all the dirty jobs, if "God has made us equal"?
  3. Why were we kept out of the city and deprived of education, if "God has made us equal"?

Ask these basic questions to your elite community and if you truly get those answered then you might think reservation is our right and accept that wholeheartedly.
Do you even have an idea what you are emphasizing upon?
What you are saying will only push us backwards. We CAN NEVER move ahead in any field whatsoever.
India will keep witnessing brain-drain and talent will keep moving away from India. Do you know the reason why we Indians excel abroad? Why can you not ask governments elsewhere in the world to give "reserved status" to all SC / ST / OBCs in their countries as well??????????????????

What you are seeking is a license to stay like that forever with reservation!
10-10-2008

: 43
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I am agree with my all friends iam a nri lives abroad in australia .I studied in india but i don't like to work in india at any cost because of fuckin politics .government is making quotas for different categories so they should make one more rule that general categories cant work in india because there is no seat for them it doesnt matter they are poor or rich.25%for sc 25%st 25%gujjar and 25% for them who would come through the reference of politican and senior officer.wow what a rule is it?If really indian goverment wants to do someting then look at the poverty its increasing day by day do something for them first .then u think abt all these fucking shit qoutas .If a person gets a rank 1 in engineering ,govt job anywhere but fucking sc st is always at the front with the beautiful rank of 2000 thousand.so we can say country is growing because sc and st are growing up they are getting 2000 rank out of 2000 wow . If goverment really wants to do something then fuck corruption and corrupt people .But question is this who will do it?...............not govt because they are quite busy in the role of reservation .Fact is this out govt is fucking shit they dont want see to growup of our county if every one grows up then who will listen to these fucking politicans .I am writing this letter because iam totally against the indian govt and their rules .look at the rules if there is a criminal he can also get a ticket for election because there is democracy that is the voice of indian government .then how can we think these people will listen our voice noway.criminals are running our country.we fight for freedom up to 1947 we loose half of india now we are fighting for quotas. india can never grew up because still we are fighting for our rights because of fucking govt and our system. once govt starts to thinking to improve the condition of county everything will be alright.
10-10-2008

: 43
:
Thumbs up wake up india wake up

I am agree with my all friends iam a nri lives abroad in australia .I studied in india but i don't like to work in india at any cost because of fuckin politics .government is making quotas for different categories so they should make one more rule that general categories cant work in india because there is no seat for them it doesnt matter they are poor or rich.25%for sc 25%st 25%gujjar and 25% for them who would come through the reference of politican and senior officer.wow what a rule is it?If really indian goverment wants to do someting then look at the poverty its increasing day by day do something for them first .then u think abt all these fucking shit qoutas .If a person gets a rank 1 in engineering ,govt job anywhere but fucking sc st is always at the front with the beautiful rank of 2000 thousand.so we can say country is growing because sc and st are growing up they are getting 2000 rank out of 2000 wow . If goverment really wants to do something then fuck corruption and corrupt people .But question is this who will do it?...............not govt because they are quite busy in the role of reservation .Fact is this out govt is fucking shit they dont want see to growup of our county if every one grows up then who will listen to these fucking politicans .I am writing this letter because iam totally against the indian govt and their rules .look at the rules if there is a criminal he can also get a ticket for election because there is democracy that is the voice of indian government .then how can we think these people will listen our voice noway.criminals are running our country.we fight for freedom up to 1947 we loose half of india now we are fighting for quotas. india can never grew up because still we are fighting for our rights because of fucking govt and our system. once govt starts to thinking to improve the condition of county everything will be alright.[/quote]
10-10-2008

:

Dear DANDYMANDY. I appreciate and accept your views but my question is why punish current generation for no fault of theirs. We can have better system to uplift all who are lagging behind for any reason. Let there be good eduation available to those at no cost from the school level it self. Why reservation after examination? Single person can avail reservation facility for more than once? Is it right? Creamy layer income has been changed to 4Lakhs. In such case why other people have to pay tax whose income is between 1.5L to 4L? Try to think on this and come out with fair system. Thanks
10-10-2008

: 41
:
: 22 | 0.00 Per Day

WELL ,our friend dandy mandy is embittered for all that what happened before 1947 ..i appreciate his spirit .
To some extent he is right .
he thinks answer to opression is reservation.

before i go further lets observe what was the state of india before 1947 .

1.indians could not appear in civil services (till 1918+).subhash chandra bose cleared it .
2. indians were treated as dogs
3.our race was called "coolies ",inferior race .

Does that mean we shud protest tmrw at the british consulate for giving us reservations in jobs in the UK .WILL THEY EVER ANSWER YOUR DEMAND ?

GET THAT DONE .

I PROMISE WE SHALL STOP OUT ANTI RESERVATION CAMPAIGN.
10-10-2008

:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

I totally agree with Doctor Sahib's logic...i hope to see a positive reply from dandymandy..