India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

Dear Anna, The Nation, and I (as a responsible citizen) owe you a lot for the fast unto death you .....

04-22-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.04 Per Day

Dear Anna,

The Nation, and I (as a responsible citizen) owe you a lot for the fast unto death you undertook. I'll stand by your decisions and support your every action in this regard. Let's not be deterred by the distractions brought in by the vested interests. I'm sure you'll handle the situation firmly yet tactfully, so that we accomplish our set objectives of a solid Lokpal Bill that deters politicians, bureaucrats and judges from indulging in corruption. Let's hope we bring down corruption in India substantially in the next one year. And then, as you had rightly said, we have many other things to accomplish, like police reforms, judicial reforms, legal reforms, legislative reforms, etc.

Thanks,

Ganesan. :~)
04-27-2011

: Mar 2011
: 12
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

Annaji Thanks is a very small word against you done. Its the best way to do maximum in ur support and I am doing the same. I will do whatever u said or requested or appealed and conveyance to maximum people to do the same. However I am feeling it is very difficult to Realive to Dead mentality. Common Indian Social mentality is just like Dead.
04-27-2011

: 12
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

Annaji I want to say some important things. Please mind it ..

As u prefered that all corrupt Govt. Officers and Leaders and Ministers must be thrown into JAIL. But everybody know that leaders, officers make honeymoon in JAIL also. There is special or VIP ward for them like hospitals. Where they enjoy all the facilities A.C., Drink, TV, Bed, Lighting, Mobiles. and police serves them like personal servants round the clock. Not only leaders like Laloo Yadav, underworld don like Abu Salem and terrorist like Ajmal Kasab enjoy our weakest democratic and dirtyest political system. THIS POINT MUST BE CONSIDERED DEEPLY AND SINSERELY OTHERWISE ALL THE MOVEMENT AND JANLOKPAL BILL WILL BE GO INTO DUSTBIN DIRECTLY.

Any corrupt and terrorist must not treated as special even if he is VIP. They must be treated like general prisoner and must be forced to do labor hardly. They must not be entertained in any way in any case. Jail must be on vigilance several times by several high level autonomous officers randomly like CAG, CVC, JLP etc.

Besides this 2 constitution amendments are necessary annexure :

1. CBI must be autonomous body. IAC must fight hardly for this. And murder like cases must not given to CBI. It formed for Anti Corruption not for crime investigation. CID must be strengthened for crime cases.

2. Police must be under fully control of High Courts instead of State Govt.
04-29-2011

: Mumbai
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

GOD BLESS YOU ANNAji. You are the only bulwark and catalyst for galvanising the energy of a Billion people against KANS RAJ by a very large number of current day politicians.

Another example is below

Neera Radia on how Praful Patel destroyed Air India and allowed the LOOT & PILLAGE of India.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFnxJJzCA_I
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFnxJ...&feature=share>
&feature=share

Last edited by dannys640@gmail.com; 04-29-2011 at 01:34 PM : spelling
04-29-2011

: Mumbai
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Our govt. has introduced a law to restrict freedom of expression on the Internet

Our govt. has introduced a law to restrict freedom of expression on the Internet

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/28/te...er=rss&emc=rss
<http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/28/te...er=rss&emc=rss>

This article has a link to the guidelines.

We are sinking to the level of Saudi Arabia, China and Pakistan!
05-24-2011

: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
: 55
:
: 21 | 0.00 Per Day

Namasthe Annaji,

This is my first letter to you. When I think of you, one stanza from our great epic mahabharata comes in to my mind. Loard krishna told to Arjuna...

परित्रानाया साधुनाम
विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम |
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय
संभवामि युगे युगे ||

Can be translated as:
"In order to deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of in society, I advent Myself millennium after millennium".

The time which we are going through requires peoples like you. We are with you...
May God give you the strength to lead us in this kurukshethra to fight against social evil in our Great nation as Krishna had done for pandavas.

Jai Hind....
Jayakumar
05-25-2011

: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
Support, do not venerate

Friends all,
Annaji has launched a campaign against corruption, and our duty is to support him so that the fight is carried out to its logical end. He needs our solidarity with him, not our veneration. There is an inherent danger in this kind of veneration: the danger is--now that we have put you (Annaji) on the pedestal of God, we are rid of our responsibility and now it is your responsibility to deliver us out of this morass. In short, we would be running away from our own responsibility and put the onus on the shoulders of Annaji. This is clearly a case of escapism. Instead of putting everything on the slender shoulders of an ageing Anna, we should stand firmly by his side so that he is able to carry forward this fight against the monster of corruption which he is fighting on our behalf. The support must be qualitative and quantitative. If this is done, there is no reason why the corrupt government of the day will not be forced to accede to our demands. Already, the positives are visible. The government has realized that it cannot take the people for granted and that unless it takes real steps to deal firmly with the cases of corruption, its not going to get away with it. Also, Baba Ramdev is breathing down the neck of the government. By extending our support to this movement we have left few escape routes for the government and this is what is required and not just veneration as we are prone to doing.
05-31-2011

: May 2011
: Ponda, Goa
: 50
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Thank you Anna ji for taking a strong initiative to fight corruption that is destroying India. Do let us know how we can support u.
05-31-2011

: May 2011
: delhi
:

Thanks You Anna for waking up these corrupt and lazy people.
06-13-2011

: Jun 2011
: Chennai
: 42
:

Anna Ji,
Really this is a second freedom struggle. we will support to the fullest extent.
It is more than the freedom struggle.
wish you all the best and Congrats in Advance..
Jai Hind!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0