India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

we first want to salute you sir! we are always with you to fight against this evil!.............

04-10-2011

: Apr 2011
: tamilnadu
: 31
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

we first want to salute you sir! we are always with you to fight against this evil!........
04-10-2011

: kurukshetra
: 36
:
Smile indiaagainstcorruption

thank you very much Annaji. You have woken-up Indians, finally, to fight-out the greatest evil of our society.
04-10-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day

Thanks, Anna. You rejuvenated India that had become bereft of well meaning leaders. We were looking heaven wards so that someone descended from there to rid India of its pains and sufferings. What a pleasure! You came from our own midst. It was such a pleasure to sit on dharna at Patna and lend support to your voice for demanding implementation of Jan Lokpal bill. If it were not for you, we would have continued to sleep and suffer at the hands of these politicians who are eating into the country like pests. May God keep you fit and healthy to lead us out of this dark tunnel.
04-10-2011

: Pune
: 76
:
Krishna Monie, Pune

Dear Anna Hazareji,

We are with you in this fight against corruption. We need you to be strong to lead us to complete victory. You could get the citizens of India to promise that they will never pay a bribe to any government babu's or politicians to get what they need or want.

"I promise you that I will never pay a bribe or get frustrated by the system to pay the illegal price to get the services that I want from govenment agencies, be it small or big."

Rather than pay the birbe, we could use this IAC and other technology platforms to inform all our fellow citizens when harassed for a bribe to obtain our rightful services. Now we know that we can get public opinion to help us.

Wishing you a Speedy Recovery!

Krishna Monie
04-10-2011

: 50
:
Thank you Anna!!

Dear Anna,

I thank you on behalf of myself, my family and my friends for having done the impossible. India is growing and poverty, religion and politicians are some of the problems but the biggest hurdle for it to be the number 1 country in the world is Corruption. You have paved the road for a cleaner governance but like you said we have just started and there is a long long way to go.

We will always be with you and as an Indian, Iwill always stand by anyone who wants there dream India devoid of poverty, religion divide and corruption.

My personal benchmark is the day any Indian will be able to enter into any of the 194countries in the world with Visa on Arrival

God bless you and may he give you the strength to continue till we all see our dreams come true.

Thank you very much,
Shyam
04-10-2011

:

Anna Ji, We all Indian believe that you will get well very soon, since you are a true and honest Indian........God bless you......!

And thanks Anna ji for all your efforts to wash away the corruption from India...

regards,
Girish
04-10-2011

: Chennai
:

Dear Anna,

You are a hero... Hats off to you...

I know, you might not need appreciation rather than our support at this time... Of course we are here to support. Just finding ways and working, to support you. Thanks a lot for the initiation.
04-10-2011

: Delhi
: 39
:
: 39 | 0.01 Per Day

Perhaps nation thanks is not enough for Anna ji deeds, I bestow my respect and thanks towards him.
India Against Corruption
04-10-2011

: 52
:
Anti Corruption

Dear Annaji,

You are the hero now. I know that you won't need appreciation but as an Indian citizen it is my duty. I am totally against corruption, the one thing that India lagging is corrption. There will be a strong law against corruption. As per my opinion all the corrupt politicians & government employees those are corrupt should be sacked & bring infront of the law and sentence them with the appropriate jail term. Jai ho Annaji & Jai ho India.

Regards,

Rajesh Iyer
04-10-2011

: tamilnadu
: 39
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

we will fight for against corruption

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0