India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

India required honest politician,there are no one that is honest everyone is corrupted.Here politician is only for increse his power .....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: Aligarh
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
India Need

India required honest politician,there are no one that is honest everyone is corrupted.Here politician is only for increse his power and economy,there is no one for public and country.
08-02-2012

: Amsterdam
: 41
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
A very positive initiative to join politics

If and when Anna decides to roll-out a party, he should make sure that 75-80% of the candidates are below the age of 35-40. We should be aiming for young blood to give a try (will possibly make mistakes). As more than half of India's population is under the age of 25, it makes more logical sense to let them be in the forefront with support from few seniors. In any case you have brilliant bureaucrats to help you out, and in my opinion only young blood has the capacity to think differently and relate to changing times. In today's difficult times you really need a rebel attitude to get things done, or think "out of the box".

While deciding to form a party, believe me, there will be a lot of internal struggle from among different members of IAC itself, as the people who were out on streets motivating the mass movement might be looking for a prize! There should be strict criteria for candidate selection (
e.g.

- minimum level of qualification shoul be either graduation OR past record in public/social contribution;
- Of course no past police record, whatsoever
- Commitment towards public life, so to say the dedication for helping people (may be hire consulting companies for professional interviews)
- Request personal views on the current state and what is the candidates vision on solving these issues and how he/she will contribute to help grow the constituency etc.

Again this is a good initiative, but if Team Anna does not start it right, you will fall in the same trap as any other Political outfit. So please please do a lot of homework before jumping in this already contaminated sea!

All the best!

-Abhi
08-02-2012

: Ulhasnagar
: 45
:

YES. Team Anna should join politics but its a very hard road out there as nowadays election requires lots and lots of money. Moreover many people still in our country vote on the basis of caste, creed, vote for money, etc.
These stupid type of people may cause harm to Team Anna.
But I hope God will be with them as they are fighting for a good cause.
The present people in the government will pay no heed to the common man's problems.
So please jump in to politics and let the CHANGE being.. now and here..
JAI HIND
VANDE MATARAM
08-02-2012

: THANE
: 55
:

I support Team Anna forming a political party.
08-02-2012

: Jul 2012
: Mumbai
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day
Anna party

Dear frns.,

wht abt ur openion? should team anna jump into politics?

If yes., then why?

If no., then why?
Yes ... youth politics is require to change future of 60% youth population...
08-02-2012

: Raleigh
: 36
:
A Big Yes

I think Team Annna should contest for 2014 elections. I am sure they won't win but it will have an impact for sure. Without political power, social activists are not equipped for bigger changes in India. When and if you come to power, empower people with more rights to voice their opinions.

It sounds like an utopian fairy tale that people in parliaments who are allegedly looters/mafias/dacoits will let you to take action against themselves. Nearly all current politicians have black money and/or are involved in illegal activities. They wont let civil societies rise up. We need more than fasts to enable such radical changes.

On another side, you will struggle to find honest candidates and raise funds for elections. People with money if they support you will have their own agendas and you may have to compromise on your Utopian principles sometime, but small compromises for such a large scale goal are acceptable. I just hope this actually results in a radical social change in Indian history. Will be glad to play my part when time comes.

Arpit,
2009 IITR Batch.
08-02-2012

: Patna
:
Anna should not join politics

I strongly believe Joining politics will lead to disaster for janlokpal movement.
Because they don't have any experience and support for starting a political party. By joining politics they will end up doing more harm to movement and giving the corrupt but united congress and allies party an easy walkover to parliament again.

Even if they Join politics they should declare itself that they will form

1. JAN LOKPAL ,
2. DO the election REFORM

and then dissolve the party to make road for better , fair and smoother adminstration.

They should go to election with only these two things in mind.
08-02-2012

: bangalore
: 37
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes Team Anna should join politics..The corrupt Congress & BJP has to learn a lesson.Without power they are too adamant. CONGRESS & BJP should be thrown out of India.Team ANNA we are with you
08-02-2012

: Jaipur, Rajasthan Currently Nairobi
: 48
:
Thumbs up Manish Nair

When I used hear these politician like Lalu, Digvijay and all challenging that if we have to make laws, rules and regulation then come and join politics be a MLA or MP. Many time I heard from these useless creepers that politician only havethe right to amend or make laws, I used to feel like frustrated and very disappointed. Who gave them the authority to talk even, these guys who doesn’t care about anyone and always look for a way to make money through corrupt deal, how these guys will allow such laws to come.

If we have to bring change in our society, country and want all Indians to progress then we have to take things in our hand we cannot depend on these blood suckers to who doesn’t even care about their wife and children can dump them for any political gain.

why it is so that we are fearing or don't take politics as profession, is it that only if I am a son of a politician then only I can became politicians, why they don’t allow anybody else to comes to politics. They know where the money and power is and how these guys can live their life like kings. Do you think there is any difference between Kings of olden times and these politicians, I think there is no difference, Kings used to rule through muscle power and these politicians through votes which also they manipulate through cast, religion, tribe and region. Why they need security to come and meet their own people who have voted, because they very well aware that they are not doing anything for the people of this country and we are not happy.

Shameless guys.

Now time has come we have to go in politics and take things in our hand so that the future of our children are safe and they can enjoy a corrupt free and a developed country. Let it be a another freedom struggle....................... Vande Matram, Jai Hind

Last edited by maivish; 08-02-2012 at 06:59 PM
08-02-2012

: Cambourne
: 41
:
Thumbs up To clean the dirt one has to jump into the dirt

Team Anna should jump into politics to clean the system, to correct the procedures, to update the old rotting laws and rules set by people who ruled on us.
This is a perfect move as to clean the dirt one has to jump into the dirt.
Current government don't care if someone dies doing the fast, so better way is to live and fight.

Last edited by sharadupadhyaya; 08-02-2012 at 07:20 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0