India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion

Should team anna jump into politics??

To clean the system you need to dirty your hands and hence the team has to jump into it to .....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-02-2012

: Sep 2011
: Bangalore
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Should Anna Team Join Politics

To clean the system you need to dirty your hands and hence the team has to jump into it to cleanse it!

Regards
Jitendra
08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: barnagar Dist Ujjian M.P.
: 59
:

Rajniti ka kachra saf karne ke liye
08-02-2012

: Patiala
: 33
:

Yes,
I think Team Anna should enter into the politics. As we all know, currently no party is clean. None of the party is ready to bring Lokpal bill in the parliament. As citizens, we have the right to vote. But we are confused, whom to give vote, as none of the party is clean. We can only protest to bring the law. But what if govt still refused to listen. At least Team Anna members have clean image. Thats why i am saying yes.

Jitesh Kumar
08-02-2012

: Jul 2012
: Pune, Maharashtra
: 45
:

Yes ..... You need to get your hands dirty if you want to clean up.
08-02-2012

: Dehri-On-Sone,Rohtas,Bihar
: 41
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Gore angrejo se ladane ke liye humare freedom fighter ne congres ko ek plateform ke rup mei janta ko diya usi tarah in kaale angrejo se ladane ke liye ek plateform ki jarurat hai.
08-02-2012

: Zug switzerland
: 44
:

According to me in democratic political system like India best way to change or betterment of system people should join politics.
Sitting on hunger strike can only gain sympathy or you can aware and highlight public about burning issues, but you are not able to solve them ... so I am in 100 % favour of decision of joining politics by Anna JI and His team.

All The Best to Team Anna
08-02-2012

: Delhi
: 38
:
Yes

Absolutely Yes,

But proceeding on this step should be careful because this is something in which they have expertise. You need to be careful and one more thing....

You will have burden of lot lots of expectations so Best of Luck

Am with you with Tan, Man, Dhan

---
Gaurav K Arya
08-02-2012

: Sion, mumbai, Maharashta
:

I think Anna Team should join politics because Anna team is not left with any option. We also need some option and Anna Team will give that option to us. I hope people will continue to support Anna Team as they are doing now. Best Of Luck Anna Team.
08-02-2012

: DELHI
: 46
:
We will be having greate option like Anna,Arvind,Kiran like highly honest & educated ministers.

Yes,certainly team anna should make political party,we are always here with our whole-huge family to vote them.
We are so tired with these selfish/corrupted politician we are praying to change our gov systems.
if Anna will make party we are 100% sure no one is going to vote other parties,because we will be having greate option like Anna,Arvind,Kiran,Manish,Sanjay,Prashant,Kumar viswas like highly honest & educated ministers.
08-02-2012

: Banglore
: 35
:

They should enter into the politics; This UPA govt have lost their identity and they are just crawling...Dont worry Team Anna People are not gathering because of their busy schedule many of them are working and all. So there is no need to worry at all people will be with you.

Anna ji Namaskar!

Thanks!
Rajneesh

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0