India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

It's simple. If you want to change the system, then be a part of the system......

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: Pune
: 43
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile Should team anna jump into politics??

It's simple. If you want to change the system, then be a part of the system.
08-02-2012

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
: 44
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Vivek

I dont think the so called leaders / politicians of this country are going to listen to the people. Pls understand, majority of these politicians have spent crores of money to get the coveted post (MLA/MLC/MP etc). What do you think, they spent so much for doing social work.....NEVER. These guys are there for the lust of power & money that they derive by looting this country. I dont have a glimmer of hope from these bastards (who loot their own mother land)

Rgds
Thomas
08-02-2012

: Mumbai
: 35
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

It's Necessary to create own fair party .
08-02-2012

: shaktinagar,sonebhadra up
:

kehte hain gutter ko saaf karne k liye gutter me utarna hi padta h...i wish to see Mr. Arvind Kejriwal as the prime minister of India...strategy for elections 2014 are a matter of concern but the fact is everybody wants a clean govt.. but on the day of election money n liquor speaks..its a shame that the working commitee met not even 10 tyms to discuss on lokpal...i dont no wat imp work d commitee had...upar se niche tak chor bhare hue hain desh me...ek chaprasi se lekar ministers tak....sahi slogan diya hain kisi ne....netaji bharat choodo...
08-02-2012

: Ranchi, Jharkhand
: 52
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Unhappy Please please don't form political party

Team Anna is the only hope of Indian at this point of time. All this hope will be fades if Team Anna form a political party. By forming political party, it will contest elections. But, it will not be able to win a single seat as you require a huge amount of black money to win election. Then neither Janlokpal will be passed nor Swaraj will be achieved. All the hopes will be faded away. However, I will support the party and vote for it. But, we know my vote is not important as compared to the votes of crores of people who vote only on the basis of money.
08-02-2012

: Hyderabad
:
Politics is not just about getting rid of corruption

Though I agree with the cause but I don't think entering into the politics is the right way.

What are the views of IAC on Telengana, subsidy to farmers, relations with Pakistan and so on. One needs to have an opinion on a host of issues to be successful in politics.
08-02-2012

: Ranchi, Jharkhand
: 52
:
NO

It's simple. If you want to change the system, then be a part of the system.
Team Anna is the only hope of Indian at this point of time. All this hope will be fades if Team Anna form a political party. By forming political party, it will contest elections. But, it will not be able to win a single seat as you require a huge amount of black money to win election. Then neither Janlokpal will be passed nor Swaraj will be achieved. All the hopes will be faded away. However, I will support the party and vote for it. But, we know my vote is not important as compared to the votes of crores of people who vote only on the basis of money.
08-02-2012

: NEW BOMBAY
:
Join active politics

This is right decision to fight the election. Iske alawa aur koi rasta nahi hai. Ye chor conressi neta kabh bhi Janlokpal bill nahi layengi. Sare neta chor chor mausere bhai hai. Ye janta ko bewakooph samjhte hai.
08-02-2012

: Mumbai
:

need to fight election and should try to change the system which not usefull from our freedum
08-02-2012

: Noida
: 44
:

YES ..a big YES. I am fed-up with these politicians and I want an alternative. I am of the view that none of the politicians are clean and hence at poll time, get confused which candidate to choose. I want an alternative and this would be the best alternative I can expect. The only concern I have is....IAC should do their groundwork right and thoroughly be cause they will be contesting against some of the shrewdest brains in the form of current politicians who know how to extract votes in their favor. And secondly, the chosen representatives should be chosen such that our faith in IAC remains intact.

PLSenter politics and I will be there to Vote for the first time in my life.

Amrit

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0