India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

Sanket09 ............ if your last post was for me then you took me completely wrong .............. I said in my .....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: Pune
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Sanket09 ............ if your last post was for me then you took me completely wrong .............. I said in my post that, YES, team anna should form a political party for better of India ..... and I mentioned some thing which, alongwith team Anna, we should take care of .
08-02-2012

: Himachal Pradesh
: 41
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Absolutely Yes,,,There are many eminent people in our country who deserves to be in politics like VK Singh,Admiral Tahiliani,,Santosh Hegre,Anupam Kher,Kiran Bedi, Arvind Kejariwal,Chetan Bhagat and many more....Hell lot of quality .This is the only way to teach the government a lesson.Who can handle the defense Ministry better than General VK Singh.Arvind Kejariwal is the perfect forerunner Anna needs.
08-02-2012

: Delhi
: 57
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Should Team Anna join political process

Very much. How can we assume that those people perpetuating corruption would pass any anti corruption law. I have worked in the Army and i feel that we can effectively kill this enemy only by going in deep in the enemy territory. Fence par khare ho kar, ya drawing room main TV ke samne beth kar hum yeh laadayee nahin jeet sakte. Moreover, we have to be in the system to fight the sytem and as congress party said to understand the political compulsions - woh kya compulsion hai jo hamen apna desh bechne par majboor kar rahi hai? Border main hum winter kee chilled raaton ko terrorists ko aane se rokne main main compromise nahin karte, to yahan delhi main betha aisa kya ho jata hai kee yey crores and crore rupees kee GHOOS khane paar majboor ho jate hain.
In germany there is a pirate party which also started out like Anna's team and now they have actually elected members in parliament. All their expenses and incomes are visible online for all - Aisee transparency chahiye - JAI ANNA
08-02-2012

: Pune
: 44
:
I am in support

As of now people have no better alternative to choose from...all politicians are alike...therefore so called pada likha class is not voting...if we can see that there is a good person then it will motivate us to vote and to make that person win....dnt know how party wins election...have just heard that lots of calculations, money game, brain game and other nitty gritty is involved...cant say if a straight person will be able to stand out of it...but lets try it out..all the best to team Anna for this mass awakening...
08-02-2012

: Raipur, Chhattisgarh
: 50
:

Team Anna should first think of good candidates against the 14 minister against whom it has started its agitation. Later they should check and verified background of independent candidates and support them. Finally, after evolving a broad based viewpoint start it's own party.
08-02-2012

: Mysore
: 39
:

IF not team Anna , no one will pass LOKPAL bill in our parliament.Time has come to enter the politics to pass this political bill LOKPAL. People are with you and so the entire country will listen you this time. In every election only 60 to 65 polling percent is happening but hopefully this time it will reach above 85 percent.Because of team anna this time youths all over the country will cast their vote without fail.

Team Annas political agenda will end corruption, black money issue, solve rich gets richer poor gets poor philosophy,real growth and development to 40 crore poor indians whom are helpless from last 40 year because of congress government and team anna are capable to address many more issues.

Yours movement is increasing the nationalistic thinking and patriotism among the indians.BIg saluate to everyone
08-02-2012

: delhi
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear frns.,

wht abt ur openion? should team anna jump into politics?

If yes., then why?

If no., then why?
yes, should team anna jump into politics. i'm declaring in hindi...
jaisa ki hum sab jaante hai ye movement pichle kai dino se chal raha hai, or ministers bar bar apni ye baaten duhra rahe hai ki, "kanoon sadko par nahi sansad me banta hai" or 1 accha kanoon hi nahi 1 saaf suthri rajneeti humare desh ko chahiye, jo ki na sirf desh ko accha kanoon de balki iss desh ko positive direction me le jaye....., mera ye maana hai ki sirf politics me aane se hi ye movement pura nahi hoga, jabtak hamara desh un developed countries ke list me nahi aa jata tab tak ye movement apna colour change kar k bhi chalta rahna chahiye.........
08-02-2012

: Delhi
: 40
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Team Anna must join Politics but with several cautions, Such as
1. Criteria to choose right candidate must prepared first and let the public know about that on what basis that candidate has been chosen
a. the person must be from social field i.e. it must have at least 5 year experience in social service
b. the person must have relevant educational qualification and reputation in his field
b. must not have any single criminal case over him
c. proper training must be given to candidate before standing in elections

above are the few suggestions which i have in my mind at present..
please put your ideas too.. to help team Anna formulating their political approach
08-02-2012

: Bhopal
: 37
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

There is no responce from government. This time they even restricted media channels from showing full coverage of Anna ji's anshan... Which leaves us with two options -

1. People are aware now and know congress party very well. What happened to congress in UP elections is going to repeat in 2014 elections. That means some other party is going to come in power and that party can be requested to pass janlokpal bill. If that party also does not pay attention to public demand, people will again come on streets for the noble cause.. I assume other party will not be as shameless as current congress government and will pass the bill ultimately.

2. The second option before us is to allow Annaji to form a political party and we all what the result will be in 2014 elections. The major problem here will be to maintain mutual understanding between different party members and to recruit more honest and dedicated people to run the party.
08-02-2012

: California
: 41
:

If team anna really needs to enter politics then they should go methodical way of adopting political path. They must have entrance exams for who wants to be member of their party or get a ticket to contest. There must be minimum bachelor degree with good marks required by all the candidates. It should be well researched. Everything should be open to public like each members profile and scores and reason behind giving them party ticket. There could be many suggestions as we already have 60 years of experience watching corrupt politicians.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0