India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

yes i totally committed to u........

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: odisha
: 33
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

yes i totally committed to u...
08-02-2012

: AHMEDABAD GUJARAT
:
: 39 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear Sir

Thanks for reply

JAYHIND
08-02-2012

: gujarat
: 54
:

no ..i don't think so...it wont give us more options but make us more confused...and as all knows in fight of 2 always the 3rd gets benefited ...and i dont want the congress to have upper hand...thats my
08-02-2012

: dehradun
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
We need the systemic change in poltics !

I and my family heartily and without a doubt support Team Anna in this decision.
We have seen how insensitive our current government has been especially in the current times towards Team Anna. They clearly see Team Anna as a personal threat and who can blame them, sure they have good enough reason to think like that.
I understand that many of my fellow Indians think that getting into politics is something very bad, may be because they are completely disheartened to see the current political system and its repercussions on us. But what is to be understood by each one of us is that “Anshan” could have proved beneficial ONLY and ONLY if our current government had a little sanity and sensitivity left with them towards the country and countrymen. But given the fact that the elite politicians are not only dumb and deaf, unfortunately they have clearly lost their identity as Indian, we can hardy expect anything good from them. As it is they are busy planning for their seven coming generations especially when Kalmadi and Raja etc have set such a magnificent example of the act. Believe me we cannot expect them to change and so let us revive the great Gandhian thought that “BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD”. I am sure we all have, at some point of the other, wished for being one of the freedom fighters who had given us the glorious independence. This is our time; we can now live our dream of bringing the change in India and as very aptly said by Mr. Kejariwal- “satta parivartan nahin vyawastha parivartan”. We can do it (you and I, for the love of our country). We are all heroes, but we need a committed leadership. Lets dream for the country, let us find the hidden leader in us, let us see feel and find the pride in being a tiny BUT significant part of the great movement, which is currently lead by Team Anna. We must come together in this and at least support Team Anna on this new venture.
I think we need to build a certain level of confidence among us and at this time we must trust our instinct that the outcome of this movement will bring the best for the country not for me alone but for each one of us. We must, in our hearts, dedicate ourselves to bring this change in the country. We must think of it as OUR movement and not just Team Anna’s. We must identify ourselves with the overall objective of the movement from this very start. The staunch politicians may try very hard to dilute the agenda of this movement through dirty publicity of the so-called individual motives of Anna and Team Anna. In your heart you know that if Mr. Arvind kejariwal had wanted to enter politics to fulfill his individual motives, the Congress-who takes all the credit for bringing RTI would have warmly hugged Mr. Kejariwal in their party. So is the case of Dr. Kiran Bedi and Anna ji. You know it better than anyone else how adept these politicians are to gain mileage on such public figures. Ask yourself, is it really easy to go against the flow of a powerful water current-NO yet Team Anna is fighting for the issues that have bothered them as much as they have bothered us. We should all think on these lines and try to build trust for such people. Trust is either 0% or 100% , there is no scope of trusting only 20% or 99%. It is our individual fight against the shrewd government and political parties who will try their best to dilute the agenda by giving shameless statements, like they always have been doing in the past.
Fortunately or unfortunately I am no amaitabh bacchan (I know that A and B should be capitalized in font, but my heart doesn’t allow to do that because there is hardly any respect I have for such celebrated public figures who are no different than the politicians, both encash on our resources) to think that my humble message to my fellow Indians would make any difference but I know in my heart that there are many of us who think that country comes way before anything else. I said unfortunately because I know had I been an amitabh bacchhan-like personality I would have had the ability to move the masses and to influence the mass thinking. But fortunately I am NOT amitabh bacchan because at least I CAN VOICE MY OPINION ON THINGS THAT MATTER for THE COUTRY. So what if we were not invited to run with the Olympic torch on the streets of London, so what that we are not called the superstar of the millennium, and so what that we are not the most celebrated public figure in India, WE ARE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A FELLOW INDIAN, we may not encash on our nationality like amitabh bacchhan-like personalities but we can certainly make sure that we are the real heroes of modern India. Let us shout out loud that he can take care of his coming seven generations by continuing to act in the silver screen but the time has come for us to BE ACTING in Real, Acting as the agent of change for the country and let us reiterate that no amount of money or fame or luxury can buy what we have and that is LOVE for our Country.
Let us dream for a great India, let us begin to believe that it is possible to be living in the greatest country of the world, so start believing, start dreaming, and start acting like a real hero! Let us ALL help each other to treasure a Dream-A dream for the country and believe in that dream. Let us be together in this after all it is OUR India, our first Love, our first identity, our first Mother and first pride! Remember the warm feeling to meet a fellow Indian in a far off land, let us bring that feeling back home. Let us do it this time, keeping aside for a while, all individual aspirations for name, fame and money, just breathe the togetherness, breathe the camaraderie, and breathe the patriotism for our beloved country. Let us feel for once how we feel for somebody who kidnap our loved ones and murder them, lets us revive the rage against someone who hurt our loved ones ONLY this time our loved one is INDIA!
Jai hind, jai bharat !
08-02-2012

: US
:

It is good idea to give political alternative. It is a good move on team Anna part.
08-02-2012

: Gaya
: 40
:

As is said, u need to enter the sewage to clear the sewage, it is important for us to enter the sewage i.e politics else we will be running after the govt for every decision. Go Anna go we are with u. Kejriwal doing a wonderful job, keep it going
08-02-2012

: Mumbai
: 30
:

i guess there shoudnt be any haste regarding such an important decision...there is no such guarantee that anna ji's candidates will win polls..this can be possible only in circles where people are aware what corruption is and where people know the current plight of the nation..its a well known fact how much corruption free the elections are..there are sections of the country where muscle and money power decides the fate of the elections..and the the problem is that these sections occupy a large part of the country..at those places the votes and masses are at sale..a bottle of beer and a 500 rupee note does the the trick..surely we cannot resort to such practices..and the bigger question that haunts me WHAT IF anna ji's candidates lose the polls..the other parties will have too much to babble about and the fate of the JAN LOKPAL ANDOLAN WOULD BE VERY MUCH IN DANGER..surely that would be a very big setback...so there is a requirement for a very broad and deep planning regarding entering politics..
08-02-2012

: NOIDA
: 46
:
Smile Bhartiya Anna Party! The future's Hope

Anna Ji,
Thanks for taking this step in order to move out from the hell. No party in now a days is even taking a simple step to clear out the corruption.

I am of 35 years but never given vote because there was no any perfect candidate in my view. We are with you with all our >20 votes and know many people arround me who are with you.

Go ahead sir, the entire IT industry is with you.
08-02-2012

: Ghaziabad, UP
: 35
:
Post Warm welcome to his decision

Finally he has decided to take a very good and concrete decision, current goverment is the most curropt government, Anna gave a hope to the country and if he comes to the politics then he will be warm welcomed. i am not able to understand why the people are not able to understand what is right or what is wrong, entire country is sufferig from these worst desease corruption and if anna can cure it then why should not we givea chance to him.
08-02-2012

: PUNE
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
sanket n

I have been with team ANNA from the beginning and I strongly support ramdev and team anna. I strongly feel that TEAM ANNA should form a party for 2014 election to fight against corruption and to refurbish parliament and Indian CORRUPT political system.

Common man of the country is really fed up with current government dirty politics and if its not going to change soon than India will have situation like LIBIYA, SERIYA N PAKISTAN...

I have also been watching debate on media about team anna to enter and join politics. I noticed many opposition party are overconfident bcaz ANNA TEAM has lack of financial support in order to fight in 2014.

I would suggest team to please appeal each individual citizen of the country to contribute some money in form of donation in order to fight. If team ANNA feels they may loose in election 2014 than at that time TEAM MUST MAKE SURE THAT CONGRESS IS NOT WINNING BACK AGAIN. If any other party come into power other than congress will definitely make some difference. IF congress come into power back again than our nation will become 2nd PAKISTAN OR AFGANISTAN ... N citizen will be more poor than today.

2ND OPTION: TEAM ANNA CAN join any political party other than CONGRESS OR BJP if they feel that they have no sufficient funds to fight in election 2014. I would recommend them to join new party LIKE RAJ THACKERY
MNS... WILL DEFINITELY CHANGE whole parliament picture.

But atlast MUST MUST MAKE SURE that CONGRESS IS not going to continue their domination in our nation which they have been doing last 50years and looting common man of the country....

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0