India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion

Should team anna jump into politics??

exactly, even financial details of party like how much money has been contributed by people and how much used where .....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: Delhi
: 40
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

exactly, even financial details of party like how much money has been contributed by people and how much used where like meeting, elections, candiadte expense, etc must be available online to people.. that will create faith among people about this new party.
08-02-2012

: Pune
: 43
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes I support
08-02-2012

: dehradun
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I think we all should aim for a systemic change in the political system. the ruling and the opposition both should come as an outcome of this national movement. Not only team Anna but anyone who has the vision for the country and has lived so far by his moral and ethical values and principles should come forward and present himself as the propective candidate and after the rounds of public debates at micro to macro level through out the country (villages, districts, state and national) just like the competition in reality shows should assert his vision and motivation for his will to run in election. About 500 (a mix of well educated passionate patriots from renowned national and international universities along with the experienced village leaders who may not have the higher degrees or PhDs but have immense sincerity, vision and experience and have proved their potential in their villages over the past years) should be made the finalists. These 500 people or more should be seen as the agent of change, and fellow Indians should vote these people so that we get an equally patriotic, intelligent and morally sincere lot of candidates that make the ruling as well as opposition party. As soon as the new government is formed, the strict lokpal that is applicable to President and peon alike should be made functional so that the elected members themselves are also accountable for their future actions. Immediately the ruling and opposition party should make appropriate amendments in the constitution to take strict action on the previously accused politicians, all their assets should be declared the national property and national treasure and they should be treated like a traitor should be treated and is treated anywhere in the world.
This time wives should ask for a commitment from their husbands to vote for publically nominated candidates as their anniversary and birthday gifts and vice versa. The children who are smart enough to watch and enjoy any movie that is coming on television irrespective of its censor grade, I believe they are smart enough to ask their parents for the above commitment as their birthday gifts.
We all are a part of this movement, because we all have a dream for our country, becuase a child will always fight for the honor of his mother-our Mother India. Jai Hind.
08-02-2012

: Bhopal
: 37
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Very much. How can we assume that those people perpetuating corruption would pass any anti corruption law. I have worked in the Army and i feel that we can effectively kill this enemy only by going in deep in the enemy territory. Fence par khare ho kar, ya drawing room main TV ke samne beth kar hum yeh laadayee nahin jeet sakte. Moreover, we have to be in the system to fight the sytem and as congress party said to understand the political compulsions - woh kya compulsion hai jo hamen apna desh bechne par majboor kar rahi hai? Border main hum winter kee chilled raaton ko terrorists ko aane se rokne main main compromise nahin karte, to yahan delhi main betha aisa kya ho jata hai kee yey crores and crore rupees kee GHOOS khane paar majboor ho jate hain.
In germany there is a pirate party which also started out like Anna's team and now they have actually elected members in parliament. All their expenses and incomes are visible online for all - Aisee transparency chahiye - JAI ANNA
Bilkul Sahi kaha aapne... Me aapki baat se poori tarah sehmat hoon... Aise vichar aur aisi vichardharao ke adaan-pradaan ke liye ye jo internet ke madhyam se indiaagainstcorruption ka manch taiyar hua hai ye kabil-e-tareef hai...
08-02-2012

: 57
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

In all the posts, i am seeing lot of emphasis on social work. This is good but you also need administrative experience / skills and will power otherwise, yeh babu log bechare honest MP ko ulloo bana kar bech khayenge
08-02-2012

:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

yes that why i said all mp must get training before election and special training while taking charge of any ministery and department
08-03-2012

: 35
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes they should enter politics and if they do I will make sure that all my known people vote for them
08-03-2012

: Madison, WI, USA
:

Joining politics is a good decision, because i believe you can not change the system from outside, you have to be part of the system to make a change. BUT Indian politics can not be taken lightly, if you are entering with half heart approach and without preparation then team Anna can face serious challenges and also loose confidence of the people.
08-03-2012

: Varanasi
: 37
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

We Must Have PArty

Team Anna must have party. Its because he created a big spark in every Indian's faith of getting justice toward this social disease of corruption. Now, problem is that everyone wants to do so much but most of us-Indians are from middle class. And people are not able to join him for so many reasons and responsibility.
But if he makes a party which has very strict goal and rules than he can directly being in system can make decisions for the benefit of the country. And many Indians who are supporting him sitting at home can help him and The country by giving there precious vote to him . The corporate world who rarely goes to vote will also come out and give his vote cause corporate world is also showing its interest in this movement. Students are whole heartedly with Anna ji. And definietly the party will win.
"If there is a will, Then there is way also."
We just need to understand the situation. We have to get into system to clean it.
08-03-2012

: Hydrabad
:

The Problem of corruption is not with politics or any party.. It has deeper roots to the People... So by just joining politics & forming laws will not stop corruption... The issues need to be dealt from the grass root level & should begin form the common man... As once a great person said the "charity begins at home" thus if we indians say that we will not bride nor will take bribe then I am sure India will shine.. The corrupt politicians are not aliens they are one among us. If we have guts to vote with out taking any money or gifts given by politicians then i am sure the politicians will know the impact & will start working....Lets all of us take this as oath & stop bribing...

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0