India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

Around thirty years back, I build a large project in India. I dealt with many bureaucrats for licenses, subsidies and .....

06-22-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
All are not Corrupt

Around thirty years back, I build a large project in India. I dealt with many bureaucrats for licenses, subsidies and provision of services. Believe it or not, no body asked me any money or favour. On the contrary, they were always very hospitable and efficient.
I am surprised to hear the level of corruption now. Why do not people sign and send petitions to their elected representatives stating the bill they want to be approved, etc. Under democracy the Govt. is by the people,
Jai Hind
06-23-2011

: Jun 2011
: los angeles , california
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Annaji apko aur un sabhi lok jo is andolan me jude hai un sabko mera sadar pranam aur support. Bas ab lagta hai ki yeh bhrastachar naamke kaale badal bahut jald hi chale jayenge aur hamara desh ek sunehri subah bahut jald hi dekhega.
Jay hind.
Vande mataram
06-23-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
Expression of confidence

Thanks, Bharatma, for expressing your confidence so aptly and beautifully. It is this kind of confidence and conviction we need to make this movement against corruption a success. With the kind of support and level of awareness that this movement has aroused in people it lends credence to what Anna says with great confidence every time he is accosted by the media persons on the efficacy and prospects of the movement he has launched against corruption.
Thanks once again and wish more and more people express themselves with the same degree of conviction and confidence.

Last edited by NCSinha; 06-23-2011 at 08:57 AM : syntactical
07-09-2011

: Jul 2011
: Chennai
: 39
:

I am very proud to have such a person who fight for the social cause. we will follow the path you show us for anti-corruption.

Cegonsoft Consultancy Profile
07-16-2011

: Dombivli
: 32
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Anna Is D nly One Who can take off d Corruption Frm India
07-24-2011

: THANE
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day

Respected anna you are my idol and inspiration for the country.i request you to request the government to make the procedure in all officess simple and time bound as many time the corruptions are paid for delay in work.
07-25-2011

: Jun 2011
: madhya pradesh
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Annaji we are thankful and grateful to you for rekindling the spirit of patriotism and to take efforts to counter corruption for all of us.The young generation who was running after western culture,movies and cricket is now thinking about their own country because of your movement.
08-02-2011

: Aug 2011
: Fremont, CA, USA
:
Dhanyawaad Anna Ji

I have nothing but the utmost admiration for you Anna Ji, the sacrifices, the struggles you are going through and have been, we can only aspire to be a tiny shadow of who you are as a person.... shine your light brightly Anna Ji, this woman that his from Germany, but has her heart in India, thanks you deeply and supports you with prayers and anything else I can do to spread the word of your accomplishments, to spread the word of the magnitude of your heart and conviction..................... Bahut Bahut Dhanyawaad dear Sir!!!

Andrea
08-02-2011

: Satara,Maharashtra.
:
Thumbs up My support to Anna Hazare.

I fully support to Anna Hazare's Jan Lok Pal bill,by this bill we can kick all corrupt Government servants and corrupt politicians out of our country and system.
Every one says we cannot fight against system but we can, because as give votes to politicians and we send them to parliament and other higher posts in our government.
Government officers and politicians are forgetting that they are Government servant, not an King/Ruler of this country,and Government means common peoples of all country.
So we have to start remember the Government officers,servants,politicians that they are Government servants and they are getting salary because we are paying Tax and all duties.
I Pray to "Ganpati Bappa" for Anna Hazare's long life and Jan Lok pal Bill.
I want to support Anna Hazare's campaign,please tell me how i can.
Also i request to all peoples of India to Support Anna Hazare,because now if you will not do,this politicians will not give you chance untill 2014 and after that also they will Win the Elections with the support of Money.

Jai Hind
Jai Maharashtra.
08-15-2011

: TIRUPATI, ANDHRA PRADESH
:

Dear Anna we are with you in this fight against corrupt politicians. Go ahead and cleanse our lovely country of this cancer.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0