India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

Let us celebrate the birth day of Annaji today with a firm commitment to stand by his side and extend .....

06-15-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day

Let us celebrate the birth day of Annaji today with a firm commitment to stand by his side and extend total support. We must also take a pledge on this day to put pressure on our MPs/MLAs to support the bill when it goes to the parliament. The bill should be passed to include the prime minister, higher judiciary and the conduct of the corrupt MPs who have brought down the name of the country. In short, we must put enough lubricating oil in the machine Anna and his team have put on the anvil.
Its time also to ponder on the quantum of money that is paid to our actors for mouthing dialogue written by someone else, for offering lip services to the songs sung and composed by someone else and doing things that are advised by someone else. Why should they be paid in crores for all these inane things that contribute to building an empire of corruption?. None of these disproportionately paid actors have good things to say about this movement against corruption. These people have big money and big money means corruption against which the whole country is standing today. Its time these people are brought down to earth. And just imagine, they are not only getting away with big money, they are also having their statues waxed in foreign lands. Does India have only these people to flaunt and not our great leaders of the past and the likes of Anna and others who are doing so much for the people and consequently for the country? And why can't we find some time and resources for those who are defending our borders and dying for 'our' country, instead of dissipating our national energy on the dancing damsels?
06-15-2011

: Jun 2011
: Pune,Maharashtra
: 53
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Anna Hazare aage badho Hum tumhare Saath hai.........

It is a shame for india that a legendry and elderly person like Anna have to Fast for the Country and we are enjoying news sitting on a sofa with popcorns in hand..... wake up before its too late.........Fight to save urself for ur country for a cause which is the only way to become immortal in the world where mortality is the biggest and unavoidable truth............
06-15-2011

: bangalore
:

Dear Annaji,

I am Realy motivated by you to fight Against Corruption and Corrupted Officials and Politicians in Rural Areas, Because i am Came from the Poor Faimly from Village Areas, I know the Problems facing By the Village Peoples. I am Always Solute To you and your Team, Please Continue this Fight till End And I love SANTHOSH HEGDE Also.
06-16-2011

: May 2011
: Tamilnadu
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day
Thanks Ji

Thanks a lot Ji, You are our Role model.. Bharath maatha ki Jai
06-16-2011

:
Spread the message

Looking at the bleak prospects of there being any agreement on the basic issues, there is no way we can do anything about it except gird up loins for a long and arduous battle. We must always remain in touch and keep upgrading our knowledge about the progress made/not made. More importantly, we have to keep spreading the message of government's reluctance to go for Lokpal as suggested by Team Anna. We must expose the government because the government is the problem, not the solution which we are seeking. These elected people will try to drag it to 2014 armed with this belief that people will forget everything by then and they will get re-elected and again take people for this rough ride. It is our utmost duty not only to remember all the acts of villainy of this government but also to keep others informed so that at the time of election they can take an informed decision and vote accordingly. These ministers have refused to accept the suggestion of Anna that they are our representatives and not our masters which they pretend to have become.
Anna himself has realized that continual agitation is the only way out. The government has vested interests in keeping the nation in a state of limbo and it will do so by refusing to accede to the demand for a stringent lokpal.
06-16-2011

: Mumbai, Maharashtra
:

I think I would agree with Jittuwaldia about election of Prime minister,the President and the chief minister
06-16-2011

: Tirunelveli-Tamilnadu
: 34
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

A Green light waiting for us... Fight untill we achieve.. This is the correct time to show as.. A Second Independence Starts here... We want August 15 1947 as a result for this Corruption fight... We will have a quick run to achieve that goal...
Jai Hind!!!....
06-16-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

NCSinha,

Good points. I think we can't allow it to be a protracted 'battle' with the Government. The civil society needs to make concerted efforts within a short time and win. The balance of convenience in a protracted 'battle' is on the side of the Government, as people may lose faith soon, and give up.

Ganesan. :~)
06-16-2011

:
Don't rhyme it

We had a long justification from the government side today. Had they televised the proceedings live, they would not have been forced to address a press conference. Sibal is concerned about the manpower/staff the Lokpal would need to tackle the cases of corruption all over India. Chief Election Commission does not have its staff conducting elections all over India, and yet it is functioning without any difficulty at all. Lokpal can also have the same arrangement. Plus. it is envisaged in the bill itself that CBI/Vigilance etc would merge with Lokpal. So manpower should not be a problem. Instead of harping on there being no unanimity in the civil society on the issue, the government should give a cogent explanation as to why it is averse to including PM and others in it and why it is shy of engaging the Team Anna in a live debate so that people have the whole truth before them. Is government's dishonesty not evident from the fact that it is busy preparing and passing lokpal since 1968? Does it explain its sincerity? Their main grouse against Arvind Kejriwal is that he called govt. version of lokpal as jokepal. Perhaps, he should not have done it. Maybe he should have called the whole exercise as a joke, and no one should have minded it. I am sure he called it jokepal only to rhyme it with lokpal just to sound a little poetic. I am sure government does not like rhymes or things that are poetic when they are faced with things that are so prosaic.
06-21-2011

: Bangalore
:

Respected Anna Ji,

First of all, I want to thank you for starting a required revolution in the country.

Anna Ji, what I believe is that if we force strongly, the government may be ready to accept our all demands today but later on will create some more holes to help themselves to keep doing what they are doing today (we all know there nature).

I strongly believe that we must have some educational and character certificate requirement for election candidates.

We all know that driving a vehicle without Driving Licence is a punishable offence and training is must and test is compulsory for getting a Driving Licence.

How our system allowed the public elected leaders to drive the country without any training and test.

I request you to kindly look into this and add this in our agenda of fight against corruption.

Jai Hind

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0