India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

"Today, 27th August 2011, the Indian Parliament has succeeded in clearing the impasse it faced over past 12 days, while .....

08-28-2011

: Aug 2011
: Nagpur
: 46
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up India's "AUGUST" ... August Revolution! Thank You Anna-ji.

"Today, 27th August 2011, the Indian Parliament has succeeded in clearing the impasse it faced over past 12 days, while Anna-ji fasted and millions of Indians protested against decades of corruption, red tape-ism and lack of accountability.

Tomorrow, 28th August 2011 will be indeed iconic; as a new chapter gets added to the Golden Indian History, a new chapter shall be read in the Rising Indian Present and as we witness the inception of a new chapter in the Shining Indian Future!

Jai Hind!"

-onlinesurfer
08-28-2011

: Boston, USA
: 45
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Thank You Anna Hazare Ji

A sincere thanks on behalf of all of us Indians here in Boston MA, USA. Yours and all the IAC members contribution to this Herculean task of fighting corruption is commendable. We are with you every step of the way.

Bharat Mata Ki Jai.
08-28-2011

: Connecticut, USA
:

We , all Indians, are grateful and thankful for your sacrifice to root out the corruption from our 'Great India'. Please continue to lead us in other causes as well to move our country ahead. Lets finish this campaign as strong as we started to make sure that we have a very stringent law in place to punish all the wrong doers and compensate the victims at the same time.
08-28-2011

: Brisbane. Australia, QLd
: 36
:

Thanks anna from all of your fans from australia, god give u my life so u can utilize this for my country,,,,,,,,,,
Thankssssssssss
Simran grewal
08-28-2011

: Erode,T.N
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Anna,My heartiest Thanks for the bold step initiated by you and awakening our people against the very evil corroding our country for a very long time. This war shoudn't end with this.You are the person united our people after Gandhiji.No doubt your are the new avtar of Mahatmaji.Let the Almighty give you a long,long life to guide our nation to greater heights.
08-28-2011

: Dublin, Ireland
: 43
:

Dear Anna ji,

First of all, many congratulations to you and all of my country people!! I won't say you "Thanks" because this word seems to be very small to express my gratitude for you. I don’t know how future will unfold as I really don’t trust these politicians but all of us will always be thankful to you.
Here with this e-mail I am also thanking all the group members such as Arvind ji, Kiran ji and all the other group members who made everything possible.
Yours sincerely,
Amit Jaiswal
08-28-2011

: Ireland
: 41
:

Dear Anna Ji,
I would like say hearty congratulation to you and other team members for making out everything possible. '' Thanks” is very small word for what you have done for us. In reality I could not find any word or sentence to explain my great feeling toward you. We are away from India, but every single movement we were watching through TV and IAC group. We Indian can understand your sacrifice and every effort making this day unforgettable history.
Great achievements today!! Hope we will continue this movement until new generation don’t know the meaning of corruption.
God bless you!! Wishing you good health!!
Sincerely,
Swarna Jaiswal
08-28-2011

: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Annaji....Congratulations on Your Massive Victory Today....We are with you all through the road ahead...Wish you a very, very Happy, Healthy, Long Life...Jai Hind!
08-28-2011

: Amethi
: 33
:

I love you so much Anna ji, only you are the greatest Indian.
I have no word to praise you.
08-28-2011

: Kualalumpur - Malaysia
: 42
:

Thanks Anna Ji, You are the real hero.. Thanks the Youngster of India.. We all with you and together we will win to retain our democracy.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0