India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

Yes.You people should join politics.but make sure that the purity should be maintained then..It is a gr8 challenge..to run a .....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Bhubaneswar,Odisha
: 32
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes.You people should join politics.but make sure that the purity should be maintained then..It is a gr8 challenge..to run a political party.You people will definitely need some money for election.This money should be collected through donation among people.Dont go to any private company.else they ll exploit u later on.
08-03-2012

: yavatmal, maharashtra
: 42
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Exclamation no direct yes to politics by team anna

Dear frns.,

wht abt ur openion? should team anna jump into politics?

If yes., then why?

If no., then why?
My answer is no to direct involvement of team anna in to politics as I do not see any positive outcome by it.
Team anna gets support from Shri Anna Hazare and Shri Anna Hazare gets support from people. The power of Team anna is their unity and their image of purity in the public. Any damage to this will have great setback to the purpose of team anna. The achievement of goal is possible only if we approach in step wise manner and we stick to goal. I suggest that team anna should not enter in to the politics directly but should stand as team anna as a whole through out and should appoint and support independent candidate at each constituency during election. I am quite sure that our independent candidates will get elected if we go to people as team anna than as a new party. In this scenario, the new government will be of non party/ non political or will not be of any party but of people. Then only we can teach lesson to all the politician by making Janlokpal bill and many more laws.
08-03-2012

: Pune
: 40
:

Any other option left? Anna is fighting since last 40-50 yrs. What he achieved? Can you think, if he would have done all being the part of politics it would have been changed the country so far. I'ts never late. Buckle up guys.... Jai Hind.
Aanna aage badho..hum tumhare saath hai...
08-03-2012

: Bangalore
: 47
:
Team Anna should join politics

Team Anna should join politics and contest 2014. This is the only way, strong anti corruption laws can be brought in. Otherwise, our existing political parties will only bring in jokepals.

Contesting election and competing with the established malpractices of political parties won't be easy. So, preferably, initially contest less number of seats (around hundred) and play a key role in govt. formation (which will be hung in anycase).
08-03-2012

: Bangalore
: 61
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

There is some hope for all people with Anna Hazare at the helm. Just close your ears to all the hopeless comments of the politicians. Till now they were challenging you to join politics and now that you have taken up the challenge, the politicians will be cursing the day that they did challenge you. They have no way out of this now. So please start your party and without any hesitation you can be sure that you will win.
08-03-2012

: Kota
:

Yeah , Definitely Team Anna should go to politics. I want to see team Anna inside Lok Sabha. Then may be our country can be happy country.
08-03-2012

: Mumbai
: 44
:
Why politics?

Team Anna should enter politics because this great Country deserves a better option. Now it's not just about Janlokpal, it's about a better India.
08-03-2012

: Delhi
: 51
:
Team Anna should influence clean politics and not enter into it

Team Anna has built credibility over the past few years to have independent, non-political insight into the problem of corruption. By entering politics as a political organization, the team might loose credibility of being a unbiased organization working for the benefit of people.

However, to pursue its agenda futher the team needs to have an ability to strongly influence politics. I feel that the team can do a much better job by helping people to choose the right candidates in politics, rather than fielding its own candidates.
- One way to do that can be to grade the candidates participating in the elections and letting voters know of the true candidate. The team can also help promote the candidates (independents or with a party) if they have an exceptionally clean image.
- The team can encourage voters to use and election commision to have a "none of the above" option (if all candidates are not satisfactory)
- Team anna has a lot of people with a clean image and therefore its credibility as a rating organization for candidates would be much widely accepted.

In the end, Team Anna can provide much better service to the nation by helping get better people into the parliament rather than becoming another party themselves
08-03-2012

: Mumbai
: 35
:
Why not?

Politics has long been a dynasty raj. The stagnant state has been responsible for the falling political standards. It needs a stirring, then things will improve. And it would even be better if people get inspired to join politics to tackle the problems they face. People's involvement-direct or indirect- makes democracy success.
08-03-2012

: uttrakhand
: 46
:
Yes they must

What I think they must jump into this gutter and try to clean it. My grand pa always supported congress almost 48 years but before he died he said its a dirty gutter and nobody will join politics.

Anna please clean this system.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0