India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

We Must Have Party Team Ana is full of well educated people who understands the situation of India at this .....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Varanasi
: 37
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

We Must Have Party
Team Ana is full of well educated people who understands the situation of India at this moment. So, there won't be any problem in handling the party.
08-03-2012

: Delhi
: 40
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

thats the thing.. faith of public is very much required.. this will going to need good understanding of political strategies good and bad both, financial advisory, management body, law experts and social advisory.. this will require team Anna experienced lawyers, financial experts, political guru like Chanakya. even young India can help with their innovative ideas
08-03-2012

: delhi
:

Yes, team anna ko politics me aana chahiye, or aana hi chahiye kyoki yaha par koi kisi ki sunne wala nahi hai or ministers baar baar yahi baaten bol rahe hai "kanoon sadko par nahi sansad me banta hai", or humare desh ko 1 saaf suthri politics bhi chahiye, jo janta ki sune, and i think team anna humare desh ko 1 saaf suthri rajneeti de sakti hai, janlokpal ke liye hume sansad tak jaana hi hoga, yahi waqt or desh ki maang hai, saath hi saath is desh ko positive direction me le jaane ke liye hume 1 aesi party chahiye ho ki humari ho sirf humari...., or ye movement sirf sansad tak pahunch jaane se hi khatam nahi hona chahiye, balki humari country jabtak un developed country ki list me nahi aa jati tab tak ye movement chalta rahna chahiye....., koi bhi jung aasan nahi hoti, par mujhe pura yakeen hai ye jung hum jarur jeetenge....... vande mataram.
08-03-2012

:

Without sacrifice nothing of this magnitude can be achieved in democracy
so today u missed the opportunity of sacrificing aaj jo log sms / n mess kar rahe hai ,not less 80% will not turn out to vote
than how u will win the battle of politics

Attract the masses by means of change the rule of politcs
here are few of my ideas:
1) Direct democracy versus representative democracy
2) At least for all financial bills of magnitude of more than 1k Crorre( as per present valuation) needs to v opinion of all the ppl who v more than 25yrs (in general) and all 12th pass and above via the channel of their college/university/ company and etc
3) At least 2 times a year manadate of some special bills especially of finance in nature should v direct verdict from atleast this group , bring the rigt setup
4) Only direct democracy theory or similar nature kind of thing can bring you as a front runner in this politics
else UPA ki chakarview mae fas rah gaye aap Team Anna,
I am with Philosophy of against corruption and black money
Common India will be with you only if you v out of box concept jo abhi tak india kae history mae nahin hua ho waise kuch propose karo
else log aaj kuch bhi kahe in a months time this media house and public in general just say Team anna nae to just face hide n ansar break karne kae liye yeh sab kiya tha
i dont want to see such situation
and whenever you think u are in position to bring the party
bring atleast 200 eminant mass leader across the nation repersenting almost all the demography and socio-economic baground with target of 1 million ppl at the heart of public on 15th Aug-12/13.
I doubt and my prediction is that Mulay singh yadav and few other sall parties will bring down this uPA by Feb-13 for thier benefits
so v plan accordingly

Sorry for topographical error
08-03-2012

: Varanasi
: 37
:

We Must Have Party
You cannot clean whole pond full of dirty fishes by picking each of them personally or you cannot ask the dirty ones to escape from the pond. You have to create something with the fear of which they won't disturb the whole pond. And by making rules you can easily identify these people.
08-03-2012

:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

all politicians are saying that "Sansad sarvopar hai". means sansad is above all..
these people forgot that "Sansad se janta nahi hai, janta se Sansad hai" janta hi nahi hogi to Sansad ka Kya karenge.??
08-03-2012

:

We want direct democracy on major issue for the nation
  • We want Direct democracy where all important and national interest issue v validation from all the ppl atleast who v crossed the age of 25 and 12th pass , bring such mechanism

• dont try to come to power , bring the public to the power , on the basis of this thory you may achive the dream of common india

• India is not confined to just Electronic media neo technology , go to the grass root atleast 2 core members of this new forum should visit al the villages of India across the length and width , be the part of india , feel India

• Keep the party name either India Against Corruption or Swabhiman/Swaraj or any patriotic theme

• Its only the emotion and frustation of the common India , which may bring such forum to the top of the nation

08-03-2012

:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

well mix set of emotions from people across the world... but we need a slightly different perspective on this -->

1) peoples of India have to think, 65 years since independence still three basic requirement is not fulfilled(bread,cloth,home).
2) Most of the time since independence Congress had formed Govt. and the maximum corruption has been done by them. They are not able to provide basic requirement to this country(bread,cloth,home)
3)Yes they have done certain good things but if you evaluate the money which they spend on us(on papers) u will get shocked like i did. Only 20% is what capitalize.
Well we all know how many corruption they did since independence , so its time to think just ONE QUESTION. We willingly/unwillingly let them formed a govt. since independence.
Can we allow TEAM Anna(who fought for the rights of common people like LOKPAL BILL which this govt. will never pass because they know all the corruption made by them which they hide so long will come into public and many more )TO MAKE GOVT. IN 2014 by giving them vote. My vote is yes, i will do !!
08-03-2012

: Aurangabad
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

My Strong opinion is that they are correct...But
1. The Choice of Candidates should be those 543 people, who have clean background and more important, people who have achieved their self aactualization stage and are not motivated by money or power ( Those with the objective of serving the nation like Kiran Bedi & Arvind Kejriwal, Medha Patar).

2. The candidates chosen should have the same respect in the native place.

3. The support from people like me should be gather on the lines of movie "Loafer" in which every person who agrees with the cause, ensure making valid voter id for their entire family (mama kaka etc ..around 50 people).

4. Most importantly India's average age is 25 years and the voter between 18-25 do not votes, so they need to be mobilized...

5. Those who thing election is money game.. i guess they will be proven wrong because..let poor ppl take money from them..ultimately they will vote secretly for the right cause.. which requires participation at ground level

I am in....Time is very less...Guys we need to start work rite away
08-03-2012

: 57
:

Though ideally we all should be corruption free, but this action should start from the top and bakee apne app theek ho jayenge. In Canada, one minister had to resign last month as he used a helicopter to come back from vacation - only 20 kms away and that too to attend a govt meeting - but since he was on vacation, he was expected to use his own means to come - After this episode anada ke us state main kya majal hai kee upar se le kar neeche tak kisee kee himmat hogee kuch corrupt karne kee. That's the kind of examples we need to set - Chaar minister 50 saal ke liye under band kar do, poora department apne aap suther jaye gaa.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0