India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Announcements & Events
New Topics

Looking for Volunteers who are against Corruption in India

I would love to help in any way , I am a Software Engineer by profession. Please let me know .....

04-06-2011

: Apr 2011
: 41
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I would love to help in any way , I am a Software Engineer by profession.
Please let me know if I am of any help I stay in Bangalore.
04-06-2011

: Kalyan
: 37
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

we need a corrupt free nation, its high time suffering all this nonsense. will support in watever way possible by each one of us....
04-06-2011

: Cochin
: 39
:
: 24 | 0.01 Per Day

Please let me know if there are any movements in Cochin... I will join.
This evil has to be cut down from the very roots and this is the correct time...
Lets get started!
04-06-2011

: Bangalore
: 36
:
: 22 | 0.00 Per Day

I'm all for it! Please let me know of the kinda bit i can do for this with all the pleasure...
04-06-2011

: Pune
: 40
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

I am fully commited to kill the corruption.
04-06-2011

: JAMSHEDPUR
: 41
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Thanks, india ws in need of this revolution. Thanks to anna hazare. we r with u n together we ll overcome of this. Thanks for this site n anna hazare.
04-06-2011

:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I am with you Anna Hazare.
04-06-2011

:

thank you Anna Hazare for doing fast for us.
04-06-2011

: 52
:
Politicians behave like illusionists!

My dear fellow citizens,

Thanks for giving a great opportunity to let me express my anguish over the sad plethora of 'mis-management' by our wicked and greedy politicians over these years.

Now with the burst of Indian emotions and gush of power that every dejected Indian citizen is hell-bent on exposing the corrupt leaders and their counterparts, WE are now the ONLY force that can wipe out this filthy breed of corrupt population.

United as we Indians can get, to get these crooks to book, the day is not far that we can proudly stand as INDIANS first. Our children and future generations will uphold our name to the world in pride. It would give a new meaning to Secular and Strong India with all brothers and sisters from every religion in our country to PROUDLY PROCLAIM 'WE ARE UNITED'. And that would surely become the epitome of our Indian culture and values.

I salute the greatness of Modern Mahatma - Shri Anna Hazare ji and every individual who supports this Tsunami of Bravehearts that now has pledged to vanish the evil and greedy individuals from political and general population! Jai Hind! Thank you.
04-06-2011

: Delhi
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Every one wants this nation corruption free but doesnot want to take the first step himself. Let us try to say no to bribe. Let us be honest to ourself.