India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > NEWS & VIEWS

Fighting Corruption in India using RTI

see this youtube video.....

• 1 Sarish

02-26-2011

: Feb 2011
: 37
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Fighting Corruption in India using RTI

see this youtube video
03-01-2011

: Feb 2011
: Bangalore
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Unitech Ltd, India's top builder used the former Police Commissioner's office to commit fraud in an almost Rs.150 crore property deal at Bangalore after they used agents to fabricate sale deeds and then get a Karnataka High Court judge to issue court order 8336/2006 to enforce the bogus sale deeds.

I thought it was the stupidest thing I ever did by using RTI asking the Commissioner of Police why, and on what basis was a criminal offense committed by the police department against innocent farmers who lost their lands with suits still pending, and the replies i received were point blank daft and senseless.

Here is the link to rtination's website which I used to make my query: http://www.rtination.com/index.php?o...eral&Itemid=18
05-25-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

Unitech Ltd, India's top builder used the former Police Commissioner's office to commit fraud in an almost Rs.150 crore property deal at Bangalore after they used agents to fabricate sale deeds and then get a Karnataka High Court judge to issue court order 8336/2006 to enforce the bogus sale deeds.

I thought it was the stupidest thing I ever did by using RTI asking the Commissioner of Police why, and on what basis was a criminal offense committed by the police department against innocent farmers who lost their lands with suits still pending, and the replies i received were point blank daft and senseless.

Here is the link to rtination's website which I used to make my query: http://www.rtination.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1297: misuseenforcement-of-court-orders&catid=1:general&
Itemid=18
i would just like to ask you that did he found guilty or did court gave him punishment
Indian anti-corruption act
05-28-2012

: Aug 2011
: Bahrain
: 74
:
: 17 | 0.00 Per Day
Police in Crime

Has any police official been every convicted of any crime. i.e. Rathod, what about the police officials who hid the confession of Manu Sharma. What about the police officials in Bomaby dancing away at underworld new year bash !!!!!
05-29-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

i don't think so that the police office will get punishment.Case is going on and on on on..........