India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

"Honesty got hammered"

Gentle men ! "Anna team's Anshan and Baba Ramdev Anshan have disclosed the numbers of politicians and media having honest .....

08-11-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Honest skin"

Gentle men ! "Anna team's Anshan and Baba Ramdev Anshan have disclosed the numbers of politicians and media having honest skin."
08-18-2012

:
"Meaning"

Gentle men ! "Coal Scam has changed the meaning of Honesty and dignity of PM."
09-04-2012

:
"prove"

Gentle men ! "CBI has proved there are some "white" involved in coal scam by registering FIR against 5 companies. Lets us wait and watch- what happens in forth coming days...............?"
09-04-2012

: Aug 2011
: Mumbai
: 46
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

The way they have started to handle the things recently shows how deliberate they are and ready to go to any extent to save them selves. So don't get scared if you wake up tomorrow and find yourself to be kidnapped and taken to isolated place to gag you.
I am afraid that they may act crueler than China/ talibans to gag citizens form protesting against them.
Mr. Kapil sibal is out to threat openly saying in front of media that "If they can reach then can REIN also" ... Man has he lost mind that if we citizens can "Vote them to power, we can fight them and bring them down also".
Mr Shameless crores of rupees of grass eater Lalu was talking about constitution and opposing Annji and Baba .... I can see the fear in their eyes ... If this movement continues they will get caught and get crushed.
Mr Dog Vijay Singh likes to address dreadest terrorist bin laden as "Mr. OSAMA-JI" but a our own citizen and peaceful protester like ramdev baba has been labelled as "THUG" ... Somebody for goodsake shut this dog permanently.
It open now, Italian mafia is running the show in our country. Anybody can beat up any common man who raises the voice against Italian Mamji and her chamchas at mid of the night and it'll be justified shamelessly.
YES ARUN, I am agree with you...no doubt these politicians are now, and even before they all are GUNDAASS!!! They dont have any fear...and can do anything, as they are in power.
They ALL scared or ANNA ji. And they want ANNA Ji and his movement to crush down, for that hey can do any cruel action for this.
All politician you recommend above are like CANCER in the body. of "MOTHER INDIA"...and once cancer spread in body that cancer part has to be cut to save the REST!!!
Now its a time for "TRUE INDIAN, WITH OPEN EYES", to use their "RIGHT TO VOTE" with "OPEN EYES" and save "MOTHER INDIA".
09-04-2012

: Mumbai
: 46
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

Gentle men ! "Coal Scam has changed the meaning of Honesty and dignity of PM."
Hi Sunil...soon this PM will also behind the bars. I dont consider him even .1% material for PM.

I am waiting for 2014 elections!!!
09-04-2012

: Sep 2012
: Meerut UP
: 43
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi,
This is Rajiv Singh. I'm doing a private job in Meerut.
I belong to Mainpuri UP. My problem is that I what do something for my village, still no electricity in my village very illiterate people. Still I'm only a science graduate in my village.
I just want to know how can I support to my village and my area. I think only a political way but don't have any knowledge of political. pls suggest.
09-06-2012

:
"Visit"

Hi,
This is Rajiv Singh. I'm doing a private job in Meerut.
I belong to Mainpuri UP. My problem is that I what do something for my village, still no electricity in my village very illiterate people. Still I'm only a science graduate in my village.
I just want to know how can I support to my village and my area. I think only a political way but don't have any knowledge of political. pls suggest.
Gentle men ! "Go and visit Baba Ramdev to find some solution."
09-06-2012

:
"Washington post"

Hi Sunil...soon this PM will also behind the bars. I dont consider him even .1% material for PM.

I am waiting for 2014 elections!!!
Gentle men ! "PM is the leader of corrupt government- says Washington Post."
09-07-2012

: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

Gentle men ! "PM is the leader of corrupt government- says Washington Post."
But in the meanwhile we should not forget that this is congress that is dishonest and fully involved in corruption and crimes,will take the issue with the magazine.You may hear about Pankaj Pachauri the media advisor to PMO that Washington Post has violate the rules that it has not discussed/consult the matter with PMO before publishing the same.Now may I ask Pankaj Pachauri and his supporters and all the gentlemen over this forum, is this worthwhile to announce/publish the result only after consulting the candidate who is passed or failed ? Our PM is failed in every field and this is the voice of the majority of the people of our country.Why not these kind of bull shit journalists u'stand.Why the oversea magazines publishing sometime for our PM as"under-achiever" and now the "Head Of the Corrupts".Are they mad or we in India has closed our eyes?Public is opening the eyes but the corrupt media is also defending this failed government in the centre.

Now what is the option remained with the public?The option is to wait for the upcoming general elections may be mid-term and not to vote to the corrupts.

Anna,Baba Ramdev,Arvind all must join together as public is with them and they can help in uprooting the corrupts and bring the honest and sincere candidates to the parliament.These Trimurti must remain outside the politics to maintain public pressure ever to bring all the strong LAWS required today in our country.Congress and Mr.Manmohan is meaningless to me today.From today mid-night you may have a gift of price rise in petrol,diesel and cooking gas etc.

Last edited by Rana; 09-07-2012 at 09:52 AM
09-09-2012

:
"Blackness"

Gentle men ! "Coal Blackness is spreading person to person and face to face. No wonder if it could bring mid-time elections..............."

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0