India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum

"Honesty got hammered"

"Gentle men! Honesty have visited the door of MPs and Ministers. But most unfortunately honesty is not welcomed by the .....

08-23-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Honesty have no value for corrupts"

"Gentle men! Honesty have visited the door of MPs and Ministers. But most unfortunately honesty is not welcomed by the corrupt MPs. As Most of the MPs refused to meet the honest public wishing to visit his/her representative whom he/she elected.........Too many thanks to "Saint Anna" you showed the mirror as what mistake we have done.............But assure you this would not be done again............................Bande Matram.............At the door of Hon'ble prime minister and in shu shri Mayavati's ambedkar state(up) the Honest public is canned by the police.....................Bande matram to all the honest people being canned for the truth.........
08-27-2011

:
"Honesty has no value"

Gentle men! The Honest Prime minister Mr. Man Mohan singh could not keep his promise(dialog on lokpal) made on 25.08.2011. This fact shows honesty has no value................
09-14-2011

:
"Politician have enough power"

Gentle men ! A fir against Amar singh has already registered in ps babupurva kanpur on 15 october 2009. Amar singh is blammed for the fordge of 500 crore by Mr. Shivkant tripathi kanpur.(Dainik Jagran allahabad 07th september). Even then he was made member of standing comettee. Now Amar singh sent to jail for "Note ke badle vote". He came out of jail either hook or by crook. This facts shows that only dishonest or the person who breaks the law can make law. An honest person can not even demand for passing jan lokpal will. Honesty have no value at all in this sense.
09-15-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

"Gentle Man ! Neta Subhas chandra Bose is most respectful personality we ever have. No one can act like him. But I am agree with you. We need a personality like the most respective "Neta Subhash Ji. There is a good news for you "Baba ramdev has also declared to secure army". If he does so then he is sure to follow "Neta ji". Let us see what happens in future. Madhu ji I am happy at last you are with me................

Dear Friends,

It makes me really happy to see that Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose is still alive in so many of our hearts today.

But at present let us continue the movement against Corruption today the Anna Hazare way. For I believe, the man has some good similarity with Bose. In spite of the Gandhian exterior, he might be something completely different inside.

Why do I feel so ? Please read this link -
ANNA HAZARE reminds me more of SUBHASH BOSE than GANDHI
(Please Note : that the article above is a series of links. Please Click on the First Link (Anna Hazare - Gandhian, or more Indian) for information directly on our topic here. Additionally, you may also go to the other links, for they too have important information relevant to our topic.)

I think we need to give Anna Hazare a complete chance before we think pf something else. Lets test him out completely before we move on to other means.

However, lets not forget that we need to do a lot of things for Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose after we remove corruption from this country, including solving THE MYSTERY OF HIS SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE (yes my dear friends, Netaji did NOT die in the so-called "Air-Crash" - check - MissionNetaji.org).

Also be extremely wary of the "Netaji Research Bureau" in Kolkata. It seems to give out more misinformation than information about Netaji, and for very vested reasons. To know more on this, please go to -
Friends, CHECK THE MONEY IN YOUR POCKET - it might be FAKE !
Well, the Article there is very long; but make sure you go completely through it if you want to know the Real Truth.

Thanks,

Summit.
09-16-2011

:
"Friend has no name"

Gentle men ! "Todays News 10 Lakh repees has found on the railway birth of Sandeep diXit(MP) the son of respected Smt. Sheela Dixit(CM). Mr. Dixit declared the found money belongs to his friend(no name)." Can any one believe ?
09-16-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Sab Ek hi Thali ke Chatte Batte hain.....
10-06-2011

:
"Thaily Chor"

Sab Ek hi Thali ke Chatte Batte hain.....
Gentle brother ! "Thaily Chor is much suitable word to describe."
10-15-2011

:
"10 to 500 carore"

Gentle men ! Todays news of frontpage on PATRIKA NEWS PAPER is wealth of Ex. Prime minister Devgoda (relative) got incresed by 10 carore to 500 crore within a short period. Raids are made by related department for the discloser of the way by which wealth got increased."

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 10-15-2011 at 02:23 PM
10-15-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
So much at stake

That explains why there is so much at stake for the corrupt. Anna is out to demolish their monolith they have erected with so much corrupt practices. How can they take it lying down? This is just the beginning. If bashing up of Prashant Bhushan and his sympathizers the following is not enough of a deterrent, they are going to adopt more deadly means.

This fight against corruption is going to take heavy tolls and those keen to continue with the fight should be ready to take more brickbats. Arvind Kejriwal is already facing the flak. The fight is not just on intellectual or on the level of ideas, it is on physical plane as well which is more frightening and unnerving.
12-28-2011

:
"Perfect hit"

Gentle men ! "Once again honesty got hammered so badly that no any honest can ever forget it..................Government passed th Lokpal as weaker as can be made. This shows that Corrupts can never be punished."

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0