India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

"Honesty got hammered"

"Gentle men ! The midnight of 04th-5th June will always be remembered. Honesty got hammered at midnight hours. It seem .....

06-05-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Honesty got hammered"

"Gentle men ! The midnight of 04th-5th June will always be remembered. Honesty got hammered at midnight hours. It seem Delhi is still ruled by English. People who are following Satya and Ahinsa are being beaten and forced to get away from the Delhi by force. No matter what the settlement is being made between Hon'ble Baba Ramdev and Government representative and also in what condition the settlement is being made. Now the politicians are throwing comments at the person who is fighting against the corruptions with public interest and facilities. A simple question arise ! what was the fault of people (asking quick step against corruption). Why do Government representative trying to expose Hon'ble Baba ram dev as a cheater. Instead of taking firm setp against corruption, they are still on their old fashion political promise ( A commettee is being secured and it will give advise within six month and Government is sure to follow it). How can Governmet representative expect Hon'ble Baba Ramdev to stop their Satyagrah immediately while they have not taken immediate actions. What is the result produced by Jan Lokpal Bill commette. At last, for what the respective women are being punished. It is quite hard to find faults with Hon'ble Baba Ramdev as he is doing to bring goodness for mankind. Unfortunately English rule follower trapped him and tried their best mean to make him thrown away from Delhi the Capital of corrupts. I appeal to all those people who have honesty in their heart, should get ready for the punishment which they are going to recieve sooner or later. As we are facing today-
1- Most uncapable Prime minister we ever have !
2- Most corrupt Politicians who are misusing power given by us !
3-Delhi is the place where politician can live.
06-05-2011

: bangalore
: 35
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day

this was one of the most unfortunate event happened in our country ,
we are ashamed of having such kind of govt and even weaker prime minister .
At his adverse moment govt and pm must resign.
06-05-2011

: May 2011
: Tamilnadu
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

Treating innocent people like criminals is an attack on the base of DEMOCRACY... It confirms, country's rulers are not on the right path.

Last edited by Vigneswari; 06-06-2011 at 05:45 AM
06-06-2011

:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

The way they have started to handle the things recently shows how deliberate they are and ready to go to any extent to save them selves. So don't get scared if you wake up tomorrow and find yourself to be kidnapped and taken to isolated place to gag you.

I am afraid that they may act crueler than China/ talibans to gag citizens form protesting against them.

Mr. Kapil sibal is out to threat openly saying in front of media that "If they can reach then can REIN also" ... Man has he lost mind that if we citizens can "Vote them to power, we can fight them and bring them down also".

Mr Shameless crores of rupees of grass eater Lalu was talking about constitution and opposing Annji and Baba .... I can see the fear in their eyes ... If this movement continues they will get caught and get crushed.

Mr Dog Vijay Singh likes to address dreadest terrorist bin laden as "Mr. OSAMA-JI" but a our own citizen and peaceful protester like ramdev baba has been labelled as "THUG" ... Somebody for goodsake shut this dog permanently.

It open now, Italian mafia is running the show in our country. Anybody can beat up any common man who raises the voice against Italian Mamji and her chamchas at mid of the night and it'll be justified shamelessly.
06-06-2011

:
"How can we call our country "BHARAT MATA" ?"

Treating innocent people like criminals is an attack on the base of DEMOCRACY... It confirms, country's rulers are not on the right path.
"Gentle Women ! You all are our pride. I respect all of you with my soul and heart. Unofortunately people under english rule insulted all the women set on satyagrah. I respect your contribution to the mankind and feeling very much ashamed for the incident took place on 4-5th june of this year. Now how can we call our country "BHARAT MATA" ? As we have such a government who believed in insulting women(MATA)."
06-06-2011

: May 2011
: Tamilnadu
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

"Gentle Women ! You all are our pride. I respect all of you with my soul and heart. Unofortunately people under english rule insulted all the women set on satyagrah. I respect your contribution to the mankind and feeling very much ashamed for the incident took place on 4-5th june of this year. Now how can we call our country "BHARAT MATA" ? As we have such a government who believed in insulting women(MATA)."
"Gentle man , Thanks for considering my view and replying, as you said we cant call our country as "BHARATH MATHA" until we have a govt that respects Women, though we dont have a good government at this point of time, our movement can make a government that is CORRUPTIONLESS, TRANSPARENT, respecting all citizens equally & making Indians proud. Lets get united to do that. JAI HIND"
06-07-2011

: Jun 2011
: delhi
: 38
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

frankly , im deeply hurt and i am sure that the government will also be deeply hurt some time in future for their stupidity. clearly prime minister doesn't do much and as far as all the friends from sikh community i know , he seems to be a turtle without spine.

it seems to be a political suicide by the government who now will find themselves in a lake of fire. and seriously i really dnt know whether they can give any logical and acceptable explanation to the circumstances which had propelled them ti take such actions.

i work as a doctor in delhi LNJP hospital and at night, the only 1 entry is there which is very close to the ramlila ground . on saturday night around 1 o clock the road for the entire road was closed and seemed to be very heavily guarded. i was allowed to use the road only when i showed them my id card and medical instruments and told them that i have emergency duty. though i didn't ask them regarding y is the road blocked? nw i can totally connect the dots.

though i dnt favor any political party and believe in shri shri ravi shankar, i wud like to c this UPA govt. a serious setback in the upcoming election just to show them that they r just a servants and who is d boss here.
06-07-2011

:
"Good spirit"

frankly , im deeply hurt and i am sure that the government will also be deeply hurt some time in future for their stupidity. clearly prime minister doesn't do much and as far as all the friends from sikh community i know , he seems to be a turtle without spine.

it seems to be a political suicide by the government who now will find themselves in a lake of fire. and seriously i really dnt know whether they can give any logical and acceptable explanation to the circumstances which had propelled them ti take such actions.

i work as a doctor in delhi LNJP hospital and at night, the only 1 entry is there which is very close to the ramlila ground . on saturday night around 1 o clock the road for the entire road was closed and seemed to be very heavily guarded. i was allowed to use the road only when i showed them my id card and medical instruments and told them that i have emergency duty. though i didn't ask them regarding y is the road blocked? nw i can totally connect the dots.

though i dnt favor any political party and believe in shri shri ravi shankar, i wud like to c this UPA govt. a serious setback in the upcoming election just to show them that they r just a servants and who is d boss here.
"Gentle man ! You have explain the real condition you faced. Youngesters like you are the hope of future. The time has come to teach a good lesson to all those who are against mankind and are disloyal towards the country. Keep it up..............
06-07-2011

: Jun 2011
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day
"Delhi is a crowdy city"

Mishra ji Delhi mein keval rajnetik log hi rah sakte hai or satyagrah kar sakate hai. Imandaro ki jarrorat Delhi, UP or Delhi, UP ke vasio ko nahi hai yadi hoti to itney bade hadse ke bad bhala Delhi wale chup kyo rahte. Bhaiya ji sarkar to majority dekhati hai so majority to prapt karne ke bad hi to sarkar banai hai. Isliye jo be kar rahe hai vah sahi hai or jo ham sab karna chahte hai vo vilkul galat hai. manavta ke liye kam karney se siwis bank me paise kaise jama kar payege. Baba, anna rajnitiyago ko bhikhari banana chahte hai. karodo kharch karke mp or mla bane hai arbo to kamayenge hi. bighana dalney ke liye baba ki pitai karva di ab anna ki wari hai. Lagata hai ki desh ko ek aur Subhas chandra bose ki sakhta abasyakta hai...........jai hind
06-09-2011

:
"Neta Subhash chandra Bose"

Mishra ji Delhi mein keval rajnetik log hi rah sakte hai or satyagrah kar sakate hai. Imandaro ki jarrorat Delhi, UP or Delhi, UP ke vasio ko nahi hai yadi hoti to itney bade hadse ke bad bhala Delhi wale chup kyo rahte. Bhaiya ji sarkar to majority dekhati hai so majority to prapt karne ke bad hi to sarkar banai hai. Isliye jo be kar rahe hai vah sahi hai or jo ham sab karna chahte hai vo vilkul galat hai. manavta ke liye kam karney se siwis bank me paise kaise jama kar payege. Baba, anna rajnitiyago ko bhikhari banana chahte hai. karodo kharch karke mp or mla bane hai arbo to kamayenge hi. bighana dalney ke liye baba ki pitai karva di ab anna ki wari hai. Lagata hai ki desh ko ek aur Subhas chandra bose ki sakhta abasyakta hai...........jai hind
"Gentle Man ! Neta Subhas chandra Bose is most respectful personality we ever have. No one can act like him. But I am agree with you. We need a personality like the most respective "Neta Subhash Ji. There is a good news for you "Baba ramdev has also declared to secure army". If he does so then he is sure to follow "Neta ji". Let us see what happens in future. Madhu ji I am happy at last you are with me................

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0