India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Why not able attract the student section in movement against curruption

Corruption is inside. It is not outside. You can not have both things. I will keep my greed but my .....

08-19-2011

: Jun 2011
: patna
: 53
:
: 54 | 0.01 Per Day

Corruption is inside. It is not outside. You can not have both things. I will keep my greed but my representative can not their keep greed. It is hypococracy. It is about conscience. It is about character. How can lok pal bill eradicate coorruption if corruption is latent in you in form of your greed. What is the gaurantee that the boy carrying the flag on the steet will not fall to lure of lucre if he becomes a paliamentarian tomorrow. Go inside. It is about unexplored right brain. It is about ancient systems. Balance your left egoistic brain with selfless right brain. An unbalanced populous can not have balanced representatives.
Bura jo dekhan main chala, bura na milya koi, jo dil khoja aapnaa, mujse bura na koi.
08-19-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.06 Per Day

end corruption support anna
08-19-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"corrupt person can never dare to oppose corruptions"

Corruption is inside. It is not outside. You can not have both things. I will keep my greed but my representative can not their keep greed. It is hypococracy. It is about conscience. It is about character. How can lok pal bill eradicate coorruption if corruption is latent in you in form of your greed. What is the gaurantee that the boy carrying the flag on the steet will not fall to lure of lucre if he becomes a paliamentarian tomorrow. Go inside. It is about unexplored right brain. It is about ancient systems. Balance your left egoistic brain with selfless right brain. An unbalanced populous can not have balanced representatives.
Bura jo dekhan main chala, bura na milya koi, jo dil khoja aapnaa, mujse bura na koi.
Gentle man ! Have you ever seen any politician taking part in anti-corruption movement. Its quite hard for a corrupt people to oppose corruption. If my words are not true then set a single example of any person(politician) have said anything against "Raja,kalmani, yadiruppa and so on. Mr. digvijay had declared Raja,kalmani as inocent. One more example Mr. Laloo prasad is still welcomed in parliament. In my opinion the public behind "Hon'ble Anna" has killed evil of corruption inside them. SO for think positive this movement will result in corruption to say bye bye..............Bande Matram.
08-19-2011

: Aug 2011
: Hyderabad
:
: 87 | 0.02 Per Day

In my opinion, if you want to change the system - be the system...

Peter Sholtes says,

“Changing the system, will
change what people do.

Changing what people do, will
NOT change the system.”
08-19-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day

Raghav Though I do not wish to engage myself with your baseless thoghts at this forum, something has to be discussed with people like you today or tomorrow. Without venting your anger, reply me only 2 points.
1. Why do you need reservations even after 63 years (3 generations)?
2. Why do you declare yourself SC/ST/OBC to get all the reservation benefits whereas you dream of a caste less society?
08-19-2011

:

haha.. when you dont have answers for my straight questions, you declare them as baseless... 1st answer me then I will give you all the answers...!?!

Also, let me know why Anna ji is fasting after 65 yrs of independence...!?!

Waiting for your valuable answers for my BASELESS questions...
08-19-2011

:

You will take another 100 years of reservation to sit across the table. Your father may have been illiterate and doing some petty jobs. You have got an opportunity to reach social networking sites through reservation. Your next generation may perhaps be able to talk something useful. In 18th August, NDTV night programme, a debate was going on on Anti corruption movement. A Dalit was among them in suit and tie. He accused that there is not a single dalit in civil society. And in some footage, many children were dressed as national heroes and freedom fighters of the past. This dalit asked why not a single child was dressed as Ambedkar? Ask your dalit brother who prevented him to send his son or grand son dressed as Ambedkar? Such type of people you have who play dalit cards everywhere.
08-19-2011

:

A news from Hindustan Times dated 18 August,2011
In the first case of its kind before the British legal system, an Indian origin couple who married across the caste divide are suing a private firm for wrongful dismissal on grounds of caste discrimination. The man is a dalit.
Your brothers and sisters are not sparing United Kingdom too.
08-19-2011

:

wowwww... u consider all dalits as my brothers & sisters... Cant they be ur brothers & sisters...!?! Wah rey mere Anna... I have been taught since childhood that all Indians are my brothers & sisters... Here comes the discrimination... stop examples & if u hav enough guts, answer my previous questions directly... I will take all my time to reply your examples once ur job is done...

By d way, he is allowed on TV only becoz he was wearing suit with a tie... can they allow me to come on TV considering i wont effect their TRP ratings...

Come with more n more examples but proper answers to my questions first... take time... google... contact your BROTHERS & SISTERS...

Will be eagerly waiting to reply your answers to my questions & examples...

Last edited by raghavwidluv; 08-20-2011 at 11:31 AM : few letters missing!
08-19-2011

:

Hahaha... By ur examples, it seems ur knowledge is limited to TV, news papers & metro life... Momma's boy, come to my place... I will show you the Real India... Have guts...!?!

Last edited by raghavwidluv; 08-20-2011 at 11:32 AM : few letters missing!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0