India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Why not able attract the student section in movement against curruption

Haha... Its not about students from school anyway... Discussion is about College going students... When I explained my 10 year .....

08-22-2011

: Aug 2011
: Hyderabad
:
: 87 | 0.02 Per Day

Haha... Its not about students from school anyway... Discussion is about College going students...

When I explained my 10 year old nephew about Anna Hazare, What is corruption & why Anna ji is doing Anshan etc. and then when I asked him whether he is ready to participate in Anshan then he said, "I am not 18 years yet... Why don't you do it... You are 18+ naa.."
08-22-2011

: Jun 2011
: KOLKATA WEST BENGAL
: 41
:
: 76 | 0.02 Per Day

Do what as Stated above is Corruptionor Students Cause ...

Do any 1 Care How a Students Parents arrange for Accommodation and then Education Expense at Metro Towns.

Example have you Every Visited the Pathetic Living Scenario of Students In Gandhi , Nehru Vihar etc In Delhi or Say Mukherjee Nagar Area or any other Town of INDIA house Rent to all 25 Feet* Room Not Rooms No Ventilation ..No Air Passage etc but Rent Above imaginary along with at Increase Rate of Rents 11 Month After ...No Control of Any Agency of Government ...(Say a Mouse Trap or Prisioner giving Several Confrontation Punishments in Special Cells)

Do Any Govt or Agency Care for these How Guardian Arrange for these and Same do if IAS IPS Training at Baji Rao and Ravi Students form in line during Admission Time from Previous Evening 6:00PM when Time Given Next day 10:00AM with Rs 40K in Pockets...Why??

Do these House Owner Comes under any Act or Law and Do they Pay any Tax of these SUM Gained........and Same do the 40K for Education ....which is unlimited and Most Time...

Do these is No Corruption....Living / Renting and Education and Giving Water is Not Selling or Business but Now Society had made it for Fast and Necessity Earning PATH ..as Her Situation and Environment are None thinkable or None Bargaining...as FUTURE depends on IT
08-22-2011

: chennai
:
: 21 | 0.00 Per Day

Mr. Sunil Mishra...

All corrupted leaders are from Upper castes. So, ask them stop it and then remove reservation system...
raja and thelgi come from backward community. There is no backward or forward corrupters. Only just corrupters .
like there is no small lie and big lie. A lie is just, a, lie.
08-22-2011

: Hyderabad
:
: 87 | 0.02 Per Day

@ Nikhilvr...

I do agree with you... Take time to read my next replies where I conveyed the same thing...
08-26-2011

:
an easy way to attract college students

you are talking about college na?
Read it.
You write an exam but failed even though you had confidence to win. You put on revaluation. Say its fee per paper is 500rs.. And you win.
Your winning means
1,your failure is a fault of university
2,you suffered mental agony
3,evaluating individual got money for doing the fault
4, that is also from your pocket
5, If you didn't had money, you would not have passed.
6, only money decide your grade
7, the guilty( university and evaluating person ) enjoying the prey's (student)'s money.

For a comman justice, is it not corruption?
If you ask this question to a professional college student , if will certainly join with you.
But anna need to say this is a corruption to media in front of public and the fee should be refunded.
08-26-2011

: Delhi
: 42
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile Students who is not involve in this moovement are loosing a great moment because

because ABVP and NSUI is a political parties union not leave that one but why ignoring such a good happening which one changing our whole political system .
After all you can do more good things for your own political party's unions in a good manner .

after all study you all have to face the real world of life and real india .

Then You will Feel What is India and then What you will Do That time .
08-27-2011

:

i think let the student grow up and let they bribe. Then they will know the issue. And If all of there problems get solved they may come to protest.
Let me keep it simple. People are not worried in the moral part of it. But the money part.
We give tips and we generate the greed and now we complain.
08-27-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Fasting a boring topic"

Gentle men ! Match of "Fasting Vs dryfruits in discussion".........."Sitting in natural condition Vs sitting in air condition" are quite boring for the students as they know politics..................

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0