India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare

Why not able attract the student section in movement against curruption

Mr. Vinay Kumar... SC/ST students are struggling for their survival... Students from upper castes can easily survive with the money .....

08-18-2011

: Aug 2011
: Hyderabad
:
: 87 | 0.02 Per Day

Mr. Vinay Kumar...

SC/ST students are struggling for their survival... Students from upper castes can easily survive with the money that their parents earned or say looted... They don't even have an idea of these kind of activities... Being an SC candidate, I am able to participate in these kinda activities only after I got a job... Dont go for the calculations... Just go & visit every reserved category family then talk about the reservations... In my college, we were given less marks then the upper castes without any reason... Our marks were reduced intentionally and we were not able to participate in any Campue interviews because of less percentage... When there were personal discriminations from decades due to which SC/STs were not able develope and even now they exist then why Government should not give priority to them... Can you stop these discripancies NOW then come & lets fight against Reservation system... If there is no reservation, then I wouldn't be here to reply you...

What about corruption...!?! Can you tell me how many from Reserved category are corrupted..!?! Do you agree that almost all the corrupted leaders from Higher caste...!?!
08-18-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
upper caste vs upper caste

Today all the upper caste people are fighting with their own people. They are not realising that next SC/ST/OBC are waiting to capture the power at centre.
08-18-2011

: Delhi
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Protest this way also...........

Protest this way also.........

Please read once and spread.

Thanks
08-18-2011

:

Good... atleast now... after centuries... huh...
08-18-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Corrupt has no caste or class"

Mr. Sunil Mishra...

All corrupted leaders are from Upper castes. So, ask them stop it and then remove reservation system...
"Gentle man ! Thanks for opposing corruption. Corrupt has no caste or class. All of us knows very well corrupts are "Desh Drohi", no matter which class he or she come from. Keep on disclosing the people who are corrupts and getting benefit in wrong way..................................bande matram.
08-18-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day

Now that you have got a job due to reservation and are able to reply here. Can you dare to say that your next generation does not need reservation? Have you heard the names of Mayawati,Madhu Koda, Lalu Yadav, Kanimozhi, A. Raja, Balakrishnan, Bangaru Laxman etc? Which category do they belong? If today you are able to reply and challenge the same people (upper caste) who advocated and supported you and continue to support, do you think Ambedkar alone could have salvaged support for reservation in constitution of India? You keep on writing and fire these upper caste people so that they can recollect the story of Lord Shiv and Bhasmasur, the demon. Shiv blessed Bhasmasur that the person onto whose head he puts hands, will burn to ashes. Bhasmasur tried to test this power on Shiv himself and Shiv had to run in three loks for his life.
08-18-2011

: Delhi
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day

Please send a POSTCARD to "Mr. Kapil Sibbal, 19, Teen Murti Marg, New Delhi-110011", with a prayer message "Get well soon".

WRITE SENDERS ADDRESS ALSO, BE FEARLESS "THIS IS NOT A CRIME"

After all he is minister of our country, he should be well. This is an appeal from all supporters of fight against corruption,

SPECIALLY, THOSE PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT GO OUT AND STAND THERE, AT LEAST SEND A POST CARD AS ABOVE.

Please spread this mesage among as many people as you can. I have seen youths spending hundreds of rupees on message poll on reality shows, we should contribute to this noble cause.

Please forgive me for writing irrelevant to your ongoing topic.
08-18-2011

: madhya pradesh
: 60
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
corruption

corruption eats every one even it eats country, doesnt matter who comes in grip of it, we all pay taxes by different ways, either of any cast, even bikhaari is paying tax, lot of taxes r there which r indirect, which lot of people dnt know, u kno friends log tax dete dete jeevan poora jee lete hain our pataa nai padata unhe ki they paid lot of money as tax , where is that tax, one scame amount is sufficient to facilitate students , struglers and unemployed youth ,dosnt matter which cast we belongs to....just think on it i read it some where " give lolypop and enjoy the dinner " wen we ll think widly n honestly we will get all answers
08-18-2011

:

Now that you have got a job due to reservation and are able to reply here. Can you dare to say that your next generation does

not need reservation? << if you can guarantee me that there won't be any caste disctimination in any corner of the country...

can you...!?! Come & meet me... I will show you the intensity of the discrimination that you, yourself will support

reservation system... Do you have guts to see it...!?! Can you guarantee me that there wont be any last names like Sharma,

Varma, Ayer, Malhotra, Reddy, Singh, Khan etc. but only names...!?! Can you...!?!

Have you heard the names of Mayawati,Madhu Koda, Lalu Yadav, Kanimozhi, A. Raja, Balakrishnan, Bangaru Laxman etc? Which

category do they belong? If today you are able to reply and challenge the same people (upper caste) who advocated and

supported you and continue to support << you are going against and worried about the reservations & you are saying that you

are supporting us... I wont support the corrupt irrespctive of their caste & breed... Do you want me to tell the names of

corrupted people from Upper castes... Sorry but I think there won't be enough space here for that...

Do you think Ambedkar alone could have salvaged support for reservation in constitution of India? << Yes, do you have any

doubt...!?! He was the initiator...

You keep on writing and fire these upper caste people so that they can recollect the story of Lord Shiv and Bhasmasur, the

demon. Shiv blessed Bhasmasur that the person onto whose head he puts hands, will burn to ashes. Bhasmasur tried to test this

power on Shiv himself and Shiv had to run in three loks for his life. << See, even you are dividing gods into Castes... That

where you stand and that is why, reservations were provided...

Bro! I want a corrupt free & caste free country... Don't blame Reservation system... If you have anything to blame about then

its the CASTE SYSTEM...

IF ANNA JI IS AGAINST RESERVATION SYSTEM THEN I AM AGAINST HIM...

IF HE IS AGAINST CORRUPTION AND CASTE SYSTEM THEN I AM WITH HIM...
08-19-2011

: madhya pradesh
: 60
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
corruption

so corruption only hurts some category, even after getting social and constitutional acceptance for equality ,if i think n trust " m from weaker section" then pls suggest what more i need to be stronger. In my opinion putting any condition for any work is simply an excuse to abstain from it. being weaker is hought .untill unless this thought will nt go i cn nt bcome strong, enjoying the results and not fighting for the result ,human society has these two cast, in which i falls, i hv to decide it,

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0