India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Anna Hazere leaflet/poster needed?

I am from Delhi cadre of Anna Hazare Ji's group and will try to help in small ways. Please inform .....

05-10-2011

: May 2011
: New Delhi
:
: 50 | 0.01 Per Day
Arrow Anna Hazere Pamphlet needed? Pls tell, we will send

I am from Delhi cadre of Anna Hazare Ji's group and will try to help in small ways. Please inform if anyone from any city in India is in need of Anna Hazare leaflet or publicity material & registration forms in bulk. Pls send me your address in this blog or SMS me on 9818730174.

These publicity materials are having Message from Anna Ji, summary of Jan Lokpal Bill. These will help to spread this movement in your city. These will be sent to you through courier. Thanks.

JAI HIND!!

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-13-2011 at 11:54 AM
05-15-2011

:
No response yet????

I have appealed all readers who are willing to work as volunteers for this movement to drop their address here or sms on my mobile(9818730174). So that I can courier Anna Hazare leaflets/Lokpal bill publicity material and receiver can use it for campaign in their area/city. I have posted this msg in 9 or 10 posts and around one week back.

I am surprised that I have not received even a single such request till date. What could be the reason for this?
1. People think that I will not send courier at all. (you can rely on me)
2. People do not want to disclose their addresses. (but why??)
3. You already have enough such material. (that's good)
4. People are limited to writing blogs only. (if true, is shameful & a great concern)
Can not think more reasons................
05-15-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"ask pardon"

I have appealed all readers who are willing to work as volunteers for this movement to drop their address here or sms on my mobile(9818730174). So that I can courier Anna Hazare leaflets/Lokpal bill publicity material and receiver can use it for campaign in their area/city. I have posted this msg in 9 or 10 posts and around one week back.

I am surprised that I have not received even a single such request till date. What could be the reason for this?
1. People think that I will not send courier at all. (you can rely on me)
2. People do not want to disclose their addresses. (but why??)
3. You already have enough such material. (that's good)
4. People are limited to writing blogs only. (if true, is shameful & a great concern)
Can not think more reasons................
Sir, i can better understand your feelings but unfortunately i have not enough time to go with leaflets/Lokpal bill publicity material in public places and also not want these material to put useless with me. anything that is possible to me, i am doing that with my full talent and skill. i am reffering Mr. Ashok jhan mobile number to the very person whom i visit in a day. yesterday mr. rajoriya have made call on ashok jha's mobile. let me examine myself worthy enough to be a part of this movement first, later am sure to go according to your views. "Till then ask pardon"
05-16-2011

:

Dear Sunil,

Your activities are important even without publicity material. You are definitely worthy to be part of this movement, in fact any Indian with love for country is worthy to be part of this movement. Please use any mode suitable to you to help this movement.

Here in Delhi, people are using leaflets during bus travel, in their office or hospital or bank or market where they visit during their daily activities. No need to plan to go to some very crowded place and do it on a bigger scale, small discussion with few people on daily basis will help in a great way. Because if you talk to 5 people in a day, they also will talk to 1-2 persons each about this movement.....and so on. Remember that every discussion you make is starting point of a chain reaction. Words will spread this way and will generate required support of mass for this movement.

You are already doing this in your city. Please be in touch with Mr.Ashok Jain. Feel free to ask me for any support you may need.

In a few days, a 30 min film will be uploaded on the website www.indiaagainstcorruption.org. This is having all the details of Jan Lokpal Bill and the associated movement. This can be downloaded and played on computer and TV. This will help people to understand Lokpal bill. Thanks.

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-16-2011 at 08:40 AM
05-18-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day

Dear Sunil,

Your activities are important even without publicity material. You are definitely worthy to be part of this movement, in fact any Indian with love for country is worthy to be part of this movement. Please use any mode suitable to you to help this movement.

Here in Delhi, people are using leaflets during bus travel, in their office or hospital or bank or market where they visit during their daily activities. No need to plan to go to some very crowded place and do it on a bigger scale, small discussion with few people on daily basis will help in a great way. Because if you talk to 5 people in a day, they also will talk to 1-2 persons each about this movement.....and so on. Remember that every discussion you make is starting point of a chain reaction. Words will spread this way and will generate required support of mass for this movement.

You are already doing this in your city. Please be in touch with Mr.Ashok Jain. Feel free to ask me for any support you may need.

In a few days, a 30 min film will be uploaded on the website www.indiaagainstcorruption.org. This is having all the details of Jan Lokpal Bill and the associated movement. This can be downloaded and played on computer and TV. This will help people to understand Lokpal bill. Thanks.
"Sir ! i made Mr. jayendra dubey (jayendradubey) joined this web side today. He has promised me to make atleast 100 user to join this web side very soon."
05-18-2011

:
Thumbs up 15 अगस्त की तैयारी शुरू कर दीजिये

सुनील,

ग्वालियर में आप का काम सराहनीय है. इन्टरनेट के साथ साथ स्थानीय अख़बार को लिखें, टीवी चैनलों को लिखें, सार्वजनिक स्थानों पर पोस्टर लगाएं (फाइल attachedहै), जल्द ही एक छोटी फिल्म वेबसाइट पर आ जाएगी- आप डाउनलोड कर कालोनी में लोगों को TV पर दिखाइए. ये आन्दोलन अब इन्टरनेट के दाएरे से बड़ा हो गया है, जरुरत है ज्यादा से ज्यादा लोगों को इससे जोड़ने की. १५ अगस्त को देश भर में ये आन्दोलन बड़े पैमाने पर होगा. उसकी तैयारी अभी से शुरू कर दीजिये. धन्यवाद्

जय हिंद!

Yogesh
M-9818730174
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A4 print.jpg (1,011.5 , 3 views)

Last edited by Yogesh099; 05-19-2011 at 08:39 PM
06-06-2011

:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

Good move guys ... Lets mobilize the crowd, make even illiterate people aware of importance of ongoing movement.

Main thing stick together as team together, lets find a way to have common channel to talk to members directly online or offline like SMS etc.
06-15-2011

: Jun 2011
: indore
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Gobbell's propoganda

A dangerous situation is emerging with the government using all means of communication viz media i.e paper, tv etc to brain wash the public that the movement by Shri Anna Hazare saab is institutionalised and not an agenda arising suo motto.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE GOBBEL'S PROPOGANDA IT WORKED EARLIER AND IN A COUNTRY WHERE LITERACY IS NOT OMNIPRESENT IT creates a very conducive environment for the government the very basis on which they are thriving and are existing.
06-16-2011

: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Dear Mr. Yogesh,

I understand your concerns about no response.

One of the possible reasons for no response you have missed out in your list is that 'at least some prospective people may not have read your message'. For example, I read this now for the first time, long after your posting, though I've been visiting this forum for 2 months now.

On the other hand, in the same forum, there was a posting inviting volunteers, to which I had responded giving my contact details, but there has been no response. I don't blame anyone for this. This happens in forums.

Tell me what you want to be done, and I'll get it done, as long it is practically feasible by one person. Send me as many copies as you want distributed, and I'll distribute in Chennai.

Ganesan. :~)
08-14-2011

: Aug 2011
: faridabad
: 73
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Exclamation 16 august

dear yogesh ji

i will be in delhi on 16th and reach j p park advise the time

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0