05-15-2011
sunil_mishra

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"ask pardon"

I have appealed all readers who are willing to work as volunteers for this movement to drop their address here or sms on my mobile(9818730174). So that I can courier Anna Hazare leaflets/Lokpal bill publicity material and receiver can use it for campaign in their area/city. I have posted this msg in 9 or 10 posts and around one week back.

I am surprised that I have not received even a single such request till date. What could be the reason for this?
1. People think that I will not send courier at all. (you can rely on me)
2. People do not want to disclose their addresses. (but why??)
3. You already have enough such material. (that's good)
4. People are limited to writing blogs only. (if true, is shameful & a great concern)
Can not think more reasons................
Sir, i can better understand your feelings but unfortunately i have not enough time to go with leaflets/Lokpal bill publicity material in public places and also not want these material to put useless with me. anything that is possible to me, i am doing that with my full talent and skill. i am reffering Mr. Ashok jhan mobile number to the very person whom i visit in a day. yesterday mr. rajoriya have made call on ashok jha's mobile. let me examine myself worthy enough to be a part of this movement first, later am sure to go according to your views. "Till then ask pardon"