05-18-2011
sunil_mishra

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day

Dear Sunil,

Your activities are important even without publicity material. You are definitely worthy to be part of this movement, in fact any Indian with love for country is worthy to be part of this movement. Please use any mode suitable to you to help this movement.

Here in Delhi, people are using leaflets during bus travel, in their office or hospital or bank or market where they visit during their daily activities. No need to plan to go to some very crowded place and do it on a bigger scale, small discussion with few people on daily basis will help in a great way. Because if you talk to 5 people in a day, they also will talk to 1-2 persons each about this movement.....and so on. Remember that every discussion you make is starting point of a chain reaction. Words will spread this way and will generate required support of mass for this movement.

You are already doing this in your city. Please be in touch with Mr.Ashok Jain. Feel free to ask me for any support you may need.

In a few days, a 30 min film will be uploaded on the website www.indiaagainstcorruption.org. This is having all the details of Jan Lokpal Bill and the associated movement. This can be downloaded and played on computer and TV. This will help people to understand Lokpal bill. Thanks.
"Sir ! i made Mr. jayendra dubey (jayendradubey) joined this web side today. He has promised me to make atleast 100 user to join this web side very soon."