India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Announcements & Events
New Topics

Team Anna Dissolved - Anna Hazare

Hi, We should not touch Nationalizing Rivers and Connecting rivers at this moment.We are no more a mere social service .....

08-07-2012

: Aug 2012
: Chennai
: 43
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi,

We should not touch Nationalizing Rivers and Connecting rivers at this moment.We are no more a mere social service group.We are politicians.We have to live upto that.Else existing politicians will make people to turn against us.Like River issue will not get Karnataka peoples vote.In tamilnadu for various reasons we may not be able to attract people.So we are losing two states.Just for example.Like Abraham Lincoln abolished Slavery and the hard decision he made against popular opinion..The decisions which are good for country shall be implemented when we have seats.Which shall not be announced now...
08-07-2012

: Oct 2011
: Rajasthan
: 55
:
: 27 | 0.01 Per Day
Thumbs up We Are With You

Annaji,
It is sure that there is more and more confusions about the 'political alternative', and the questions you asked are the questions of every supporter. But we are sure that our leaders like Kejariwalji, Kiranbedi madam, etc. will find out a proper solution for all these with the support of The People. We have to conduct meetings and discussions in each and every villages and towns from right now for preparing for the elections. We will work for our candidates. We will find the money. We are with you Annaji, Go ahead. Without You, we are nothing.You will be there in our front row.
08-07-2012

: Jul 2012
: BRAMPTON
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Vikalp

AnnaJi and all the members! Very good decision of making a Political Party has been taken. No Doubt. but we must understand that it has risen a lot of eye brows on the whole agitation and the credibility of such a genuine thought and intention has been hurt. Baba Ramdev's Aandolan has not been started as yet and just before that, Team Anna has been desolved. Some where down the road " Aam Aadmi " has been hurt and feeling cheated. Although the people with sane thinking would understand that in our country nothing will change untill you enter the system with genuine intentions.
Baba Ramdev and Team Anna are only two different sides of one coin. BabaJi's Aandolan is also against same Corrupt class. My suggestion to Anna Ji and the team is that please do not leave one another's hand and join hand togather for a Bigger Better and Bolder revolution. We can not change the die hard congress vote bank but this move of making several different parties will definetely benefit Congress. BJP needs little cleansing and it is not as bad as Congress. I think that VIKALP can be established by keeping all the options open and bringing all the like minded people togather . Jai Hind.
08-07-2012

: tampa
:

Annaji, we have full faith in you and your Team's spirit, integrity, caliber and acumen. Just the only thing, we hate keep on guessing. Please note that your foot soliders like me are ready, we need your guidance and blessings for the Crusade...Jai Hind, Jai Anna!!!!!
08-07-2012

:

Hi..my appeal to every member in US, please include me as well if there are certain plans to carry out activities here. Please let me know, I am at Tampa, Florida. My email-id is che.neolion@gmail.com
08-07-2012

:

Dear Annaji sadar pranam....humme aap par aur Team Anna per pura bhrosa hai, ekdum 100% percent!!!! WE HAVE GOT 100% FAITH, CONFIDENCE ON YOU AND TEAM ANNA'S ABILITIES, INTEGRITY, CHARACTER..............yours concerns are really very valid. The solutions which appear to me as:-
(1) People like Gen. VK Singhji, Kiranji, Arvindji etc. must be knowing some very intelligent and high integrity people for sure. Secondly, you may lookout for honest retired bureaucrats, journalists, army people, NGO founders like Ella Behen of SEWA foundation etc who are very well aware about the ground work.
(2) Please don't worry about money; it will flow for such a noble cause. You just need to make sure proper usage and accounting-tracking.
(3) Please make sure to keep informed the masses; for educated people e-media will be effective. If possible, please circulate a newspaper.

Jai Hind!!! Jai Anna!!!
08-07-2012

: Apr 2011
: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Clean air can only create clean envirnment

Respected Anna ji,
Namaskar, Honesty & character cannot be built in short period of time. I know some people those are most corrupt in their private & public life, are actively participating in your esteem movement, and pretending as your dedicated followers & social workers to get personal image & off course financial benefits in future. So it's my request to your team that please doesn’t associate them in your movement and also before taking any member please check their background & hidden intention.
Best Regards,
Sincerely yours
Siddha Mishra
Bhubaneswar
08-07-2012

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
: 41
:
: 18 | 0.00 Per Day

I hope our discussion is being read by Anna Core Committee or their moderators.
Please reply
08-07-2012

: Lucknow , Uttar pardesh
: 43
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

Respected Anna ji
You and your core team had shows us,that things all over india can change if we try and stop thinking (chalta hai) policy . We are looking you as a leader , marg darshak pardon me if i am wrong we are following you with our whole heart but a leader cant say he don't know were to go or he didn't have a plan and he should not look confused , that bring panic in everyone mind , Street discussion with politician was the wright path after that thing are going like mess people don't know whats wrong with the core committee , we all know from first day that what we want is not easy to get . we are bringing flesh out of lion's mouth sorry lion is the wrong word HYENA'S MOUTH , take a decision either it will go right and take the country into heights or it will give lesson to us for next time, but staying on one place or moving round and round is of no use.
08-10-2012

: Gorakhpur
: 52
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

1. ऐसे लोगों की खोज करने का तरीका क्या होगा?
अच्छे लोगों की कमी नहीं है। अपने कार्यकर्ताओं से उनके क्षेत्र के योग्य व इमानदार लोगों की सूचना
प्राप्त करके उन्हे चुनाव में खड़े होने का निवेदन करना होगा या इच्छुक लोगों से उनको आवेदन पत्र के
साथ उनके भूत-वर्तमान का विवरण देख कर साक्षातकार एवं उस क्षेत्र के कार्यकर्ताओं की सहमति से
यह कार्य किया जा सकता है।
2. विकल्प देने के लिए पार्टी बनानी होगी। उस पार्टी बनाते समय पार्टी सदस्य चुनने का तरीका क्या होगा?
जैसे किसी कम्पनी में विभिन्न पदों के लिये योग्यता के आधार पर चुनाव होता है लेकिन यह योग्यता
पहले त्याग ,समर्पण एवं ईमानदारी का स्तर होगी उसके बाद शिक्षा। संदिग्ध व्यक्ति को सदस्यता
भले मिल जाये किन्तु संगठन से कोई पद कतई नहीं।
3. आज अधिकांश पार्टी बोर्ड लगाती हैं। सभासद नोदनी (रजिस्ट्रेशन) का काम चालू है। भ्रष्टाचारी हो, गुंडा हो, व्यभाचारी हो, लूटारू हो इनको न देखते हुए भी सभासद बनाती है। इस प्रकार के सभासद बनाए तो इस आंदोलन का क्या होगा?
ऐसों को दूर ही रखना होगा भले ही इससे हमें तत्कालिक नुक़सान ही क्यों न उठाना पड़े।
4. मैं खुद कोई पक्ष-पार्टी में नहीं बनाऊंगा। मैं चुनाव नहीं लडूंगा। लेकिन जनता के सामने विकल्प देने के लिए जरूर प्रयास करूंगा।
उत्तम विचार है किन्तु आपको अभीभावक के भूमिका में सदैव क्रियाशील रहना होगा। किसी विवाद में
आपका निर्णय ही अन्तिम होना चाहिये।
5. आज एक चुनाव के लिए 10 से 15 करोड़ रुपए से भी ज्यादा खर्चा होता है। देश को विकल्प देने के लिए इतना पैसा कहां से लाएंगे?
इसकी चिन्ता तो बिल्कुल न करें।1 रुपये से लेकर 1001 रुपये देने वालों से ही पूरी व्यवस्था हो जायेगी।
देने वाले तो लाख रुपये भी दे सकते हैं लेकिन एक निर्धारित सीमा से अधिक राशि देने वालों से सतर्कता
बरतते हुये विशेष प्रकिया द्वारा ही सहयोग स्वीकार करें।गुप्त दान वर्जित हो।
6. चुनाव में चुनकर आने के बाद उनकी बुद्धि का पालट हो गया तो क्या विकल्प है? कारण, जनता चुनकर देते समय अच्छा उम्मीदवार है यह समझकर ही चुनकर देती है। लेकिन कुर्सी का गुण-धर्म है कि कई लोगों की बुद्धि पलट जाती है और स्वार्थ के कारण वह भ्रष्टाचार करने लगते है। जैसे आज कई पार्टियों में दिखाई दे रहा है। उसके बारे में क्या सोच है? ऐसे लोगों की मानटरिंग करने का तरीका क्या है?
इसका इलाज अपना राइट टू रीकाल करेगा। यदि अपना शीर्ष नेतृत्व इमानदार और सक्रिय है तो
इससे डरने की कोई आवश्यकता नहीं।शीर्ष स्तर पर जन सामान्य को अपनी शिकायत या कोई सूचना दर्ज
कराने के लिये कुछ टूल फ्री आटो एन्स्वरिंग मशीन के नम्बर होने चाहये और प्रत्येक सूचना पर उचित
कार्यवाही होनी चाहिये।
7. आज पकृति और मानवता का दोहन हो रहा है और सरकार उसे नहीं रोक रही। यह देश के लिए बड़ा खतरा है। क्या विकल्प होगा?
ये सारा खेल कुछ कार्पोरेट घरानों,भ्रष्ट राजनेताओं एवं राजनीति के दलालों को गलत तरीके से लाभ
पहुँचाने के लिये होता है। जब हमारे शीर्ष स्तर पर बैठे लोग आपकी देख रेख में सही रहेगें तो इस पर
अंकुश लगाना तनिक भी कठिन नहीं होगा।

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0