India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion
New Topics

"What are we facing corruption or poor sytem"

"Gentle man ! you are quite right. we are facing poor system." poor system results in corruptins. thanks.......keep it up." .....

10-04-2013

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day
Angry corruption everywhere

"Gentle man ! you are quite right. we are facing poor system." poor system results in corruptins. thanks.......keep it up."
Our Governing system right from TOP our Prime Minister is corrupt and percolates corruption down and common man is affected. At every stage there is corruption in governing system and its difficult for middle-class people to live peacefully. Mafias( underworld) people are ruling our country.It has become a Chain reaction which cannot be terminated.Its a recurring decimal......
10-07-2013

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"decimal"

Our Governing system right from TOP our Prime Minister is corrupt and percolates corruption down and common man is affected. At every stage there is corruption in governing system and its difficult for middle-class people to live peacefully. Mafias( underworld) people are ruling our country.It has become a Chain reaction which cannot be terminated.Its a recurring decimal......
gentle men ! "It is highly required to reconstruct our jumbled system in every field."
10-31-2013

:

A recurring decimal means for eg. 10 divided by 3 = 3.333333333333..............
Each time yu divide 1 remains hence it recurs means " never ending" ...so corruption is a recurring decimal

11-16-2013

:

Yu go to any shops, men cheat women, go to any private vehicles seeing women men cheat, autorickshaw walas cheat girls/women, go to buy any thing Men cheat Women ... everywhere Male-dominated society where Men cheat and Fool Women, ......go to buy gold seeing women the goldsmith with give gold with 50%mixed copper rather than 24 carat gold, go to a repairer shop for repairing TV or any items the shopkeeper will rob all good parts of TV and add faulty parts so this is the status of women..
I'll give yu my own example-- My ex-husband robbed Rs 900/- from my purse on day of marriage.. cunningly put air ticket of his smuggler boss in my purse which he made me courier... etc etc So reservation is a must and maternity LEAVE SHOULD BE 1 YEAR WITH FULL SALARY to all employees in any Govt or Private Offices...

I made complaint to WOMAN COMMISSION DR Girija Vyas -- She says " pehle hi kyon nahi ayi "? If I would go b4 without having any complaint would she help me /she would say " aapka kuch problem hi nahi aap kyon ayi ho? and when I went now to her she cannot help when I have hundreds of problems ///
When Women are in trouble even WOMANS ASSOCIATIONS dont do anything they only talk meetha meetha and avoid yu...One person told me " Womans associations are biggest suppliers of girls to hotels for sex and offence"
12-11-2013

:
"Bharat Mata"

Yu go to any shops, men cheat women, go to any private vehicles seeing women men cheat, autorickshaw walas cheat girls/women, go to buy any thing Men cheat Women ... everywhere Male-dominated society where Men cheat and Fool Women, ......go to buy gold seeing women the goldsmith with give gold with 50%mixed copper rather than 24 carat gold, go to a repairer shop for repairing TV or any items the shopkeeper will rob all good parts of TV and add faulty parts so this is the status of women..
I'll give yu my own example-- My ex-husband robbed Rs 900/- from my purse on day of marriage.. cunningly put air ticket of his smuggler boss in my purse which he made me courier... etc etc So reservation is a must and maternity LEAVE SHOULD BE 1 YEAR WITH FULL SALARY to all employees in any Govt or Private Offices...

I made complaint to WOMAN COMMISSION DR Girija Vyas -- She says " pehle hi kyon nahi ayi "? If I would go b4 without having any complaint would she help me /she would say " aapka kuch problem hi nahi aap kyon ayi ho? and when I went now to her she cannot help when I have hundreds of problems ///
When Women are in trouble even WOMANS ASSOCIATIONS dont do anything they only talk meetha meetha and avoid yu...One person told me " Womans associations are biggest suppliers of girls to hotels for sex and offence"
Gentle men ! "Our country is also known as "Bharat Mata". That's why it's being cheated every day by our politicians. But unfortunately there are some honest and brave and true devotee towards country person like arvind kejriwal (bose) who is trying his best to improve present corrupt system. We wish him the best and waiting for our turn."
12-11-2013

:

Sunil _MishraJI
I dont know anything about Kejriwal, but definitely can tell you my EX-- BOSS MR ANJANI PRASAD is a highest corrupt man and been harassing me since last 15 yrs as I am Honest...
12-12-2013

: Nov 2013
: Bangalore
: 37
:
: 56 | 0.01 Per Day

Ms Vijaya
You can come forward to raise your voice... It's a right time to take action against culprit
12-18-2013

: Dec 2013
: Lushiana
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day

i think we all know that there is a lot of corruption in our political system. i dont wanna rant anything because i dont see any point in that besides george carlin was better at that. what i would say is it is our system, we have to fix it. my opinion is bring more transparency maybe start with this site, who is the editor of this website, who are all the people ? there publlic profiles should be availabe. maybe we need to redeisgn the whole website and all the companies funding this wensite should be made transparent and especially how much money is involved in this website and alll the government should be made available online either on this webbsite or some other one, but internet is the easiest and smartest way out if we agree to use it
hopw this willl take us somewhere
12-22-2013

:
"honesty testing"

i think we all know that there is a lot of corruption in our political system. i dont wanna rant anything because i dont see any point in that besides george carlin was better at that. what i would say is it is our system, we have to fix it. my opinion is bring more transparency maybe start with this site, who is the editor of this website, who are all the people ? there publlic profiles should be availabe. maybe we need to redeisgn the whole website and all the companies funding this wensite should be made transparent and especially how much money is involved in this website and alll the government should be made available online either on this webbsite or some other one, but internet is the easiest and smartest way out if we agree to use it
hopw this willl take us somewhere
Gentle men ! "When do we stop testing honesty of a person who is going to disclose dishonesty. Means - Anna & Kejriwal is being tested by starving for more than 30 days. Both of them were for Lokpal only. what will be the testing for the person asking for corruption free india. "
12-23-2013

:
"first step"

gentle men ! gentle men ! "If any chief minister go for the investigation of the real property that newly elected MLA of either party posses in comparison to they declared before being elected. This will be real step............."

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0