India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion

"What are we facing corruption or poor sytem"

Corruption in india is started by conman man it self.A part form that there are very big scams in India .....

06-18-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

Corruption in india is started by conman man it self.A part form that there are very big scams in India all are related to government members.
06-20-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Chance"

Corruption in india is started by conman man it self.A part form that there are very big scams in India all are related to government members.
Gentle men! "It seems that anyone who gets chance, does corruption in India."
06-21-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

Gentle men! "It seems that anyone who gets chance, does corruption in India."
I mean to say that to our personal work in government department or other department we give some extra amount.This is what i say that corruption start with common people.
07-25-2012

:
?

Gentle men ! "Yesterday news- Anna team is blaming 15 ministers. Among these ministers newly elected president (former finance minister) is also named."
08-18-2012

:
"Black Gold"

Gentle men ! "Our Hon'ble Prime minister seems to be fond of black gold." Distribution of Coal mine shows there is no system. Really very sorry our Government could not make rules and regulation even after 65 years of independence. Perhaps Government remained busy in scams."
08-22-2012

:
"Searching"

Gentle men ! "CBI has investigated coal digging by recording statement of Sachiv and others in Coal ministry office and Government declared that no coal has been dug from 65 coal mine. Nobody dare to look in to the actual location(65 coal mine) to find out whether coal is being dug or not. After all coal department has been handled by Prime minister for three years and He is the Honest prime minister we ever had."
08-22-2012

: Aug 2012
: Gurgaon
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

My heart pains when I hear fools like Manish Tiwari on the news channel. Their only defence is 'what happened when BJP was in power?!'

I think its high time, we need a complete overall of the political landscape. Spare no one. Once annaji's party comes to power, make such stringent rules, that you get these corrupt people even from jhumratalaiya coz Im sure they'll have their visa's ready once they feel they're going out of power in 2014.
08-22-2012

: Gurgaon
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

what India needs is a vision first which one of these foolish parties have. they're always upto firefighting. India needs a LEADER, a true leader.

1. True leader.
2. Reallly great vision and the will to realise those visions
3. Plan of how to achieve that vision
4. Revamp of education model
5. Revamp of laws, judiciary, police forces
6. Need a srong accountability system, Make UID compulsary and create a web of IT support infra and connect with UID.
7. And STAY in POWER for atleast 20 years or more and achieve your aims.

I really really want to see this new party win 2014 and every state election in India. without it, India is not livable and has no future. I will be the first to leave and apply for migration if people like Mulayam or Mayawati become PM.
08-24-2012

:
"truth"

Gentle men ! "Electric generating has been done by coal imported from coal ministry (as no coal is being dug from coal mines says government). Coal mines were also distributed according the guide lines of previous government. Since last 08 years UPA has been ruling. BJP is the previous government is remarkable truth told by some of the honest ministers. These facts show that there is no valid procedure to permit natural resources to be dug from the mines. May God bless those politicians who made us to reach in a price hike and corruption era................."

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 08-24-2012 at 08:30 PM
08-25-2012

: Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala
: 30
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

congress hatao..... desh bachao.....

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0