India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion

"What are we facing corruption or poor sytem"

Gentle men ! After studying persent environment i am not confident whether we all are facing corruption or poor infra .....

05-23-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"What are we facing corruption or poor sytem"

Gentle men ! After studying persent environment i am not confident whether we all are facing corruption or poor infra structure of government sytem. At a hand we all see people whom we have elected to bring the goodness, found in jail today. On the other hand a question arises Who permitted them to do wrong things. If we go for these two expect, a cruel truth arises before us that we had elected them and also permitted them to do anything they like. Today we(Hon'ble Annaji and his mate) have started to watch their activities the results are before us. Many of politician (minister) are in jail or some are waiting for their turn. it seems to me that we need a system which may capable to follow its all activity. As any announcement or order passed by the government should be followed up to the last link. In other words i will like to say when every citizen of our country become capable to raise his/her voice up the top level and ask for the results without any interpreter or the day when a citizen living in our village or footpath may capable to talk our prime minister / chief minister directly, will be the day when there will be no corruption or disorder in our country. How can it be possible ? Still to find the right way ? Although our Hon'ble Anna ji and his mates, Baba Ramdev and all the people supporting these national heroes are trying their best to make our country people to go right way. But still we lack something.........? We have to find faults with ourself so that we can make our country free of corruption and any evil that is harmful to country and mankind. Bande Matram.....

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 05-24-2011 at 11:21 AM
06-04-2011

:
"Salute to Hon'ble Baba Ramdev"

"Gentle men ! Once again Hon'ble Baba Ramdev one of the national heroes, is in act. What a surprise ! Why does our government fails to make promise to take strong step against the corruptions ? Government should put clear vision before the public. But unfortunately we have such a government that is worth for nothing................. If any one who wish to bring goodness for public and mankind he/she should go for starvation (Amaran Ansan or Styagraha) first. Where are we living ? May God bless to Hon'ble Baba ramdev and his followers.
06-07-2011

: Jun 2011
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day
"Poor system"

I agree that we are facing poor sytem. Infra structure of our system does not meet the requirement according to the growth in population. Due to lack of good follow back of the government representative poor system is resulting in curroption. Jai Hind
06-13-2011

:
"we are facing poor system"

I agree that we are facing poor sytem. Infra structure of our system does not meet the requirement according to the growth in population. Due to lack of good follow back of the government representative poor system is resulting in curroption. Jai Hind
"Gentle man ! you are quite right. we are facing poor system." poor system results in corruptins. thanks.......keep it up."
07-01-2011

:
“Real Example of poor system”

“Gentle men” The date 29-06-2011 is the day when first “follow back” took place. It was the time 09:15 am an MLA reached to the government hospital opened for the welfare of sc/st. He remained their upto 09:45 am. Till then there were no Dr. And staff at their duty. This is the cruel reality of the government offices. Later civil surgeon were called and reported. Dr. Rekha Sharma, dresser Suresh Sharma, vinsnu mudgal, nasir khan, vimla kushwah, karim, bhavani sanker, joyti vagle are the working staff of the hospital. These staff members should feel ashamed.
“Gentle men” The date 30-06-2011 is the day when second “follow back” took place. It was the time 11:00 am an MLA reached to the government college Berangna jhalkari bai mahavidyalaya at mallgada gwalior. Principal and other staff were not present. This is the cruel reality of the government employee. They could not reach their office even at 11:00 o’ clock. Regional director mr. B S parihar was called and reported. These government employees should feel ashamed.
Both follow back are the good examples of poor system ever we have. Bande matram.
07-15-2011

:
"Serial bomb blast is the complete failure of system"

"Gentle men ! The serial bomb blast in Mumbai is the finest example of poor system. All our security agencies met failure. Poor public is facing this problem since 1993. Our politician have no words to show simpathy. Security of citizen is a kind of joke for Rahul Gandhi that can not be crack at each and every place. This serial bomb blast is the major failure to all of us. We are unable to make good government and make goverment sector to work according to public requirement. There is no system in our country. Each and every one is working for personal achievments and goals. I feel enough ashamed to be a citizen of this country..............where there is no value of public requirements.
07-17-2011

: Jun 2011
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day
"poora system hi fail ho gaya"

mishra ji aap theek kah rahe hai. 13 july 2011 ne hidustan ke poore systme ki pol khol dee. desh mein system nam kee koyee cheez nahi hai aur desh ke netao me tameej nahi hai. koi bhi apni jimmedari nahi lena chahta hai. behtar ho ki ham tex dena band kar de......................... hotel taz par hamle ke bad se aaj dinak tak kitna lamb samaya nikar gaya phir bhi hamari poice me koi parivartan nahi hua police ka jawan aaj bhi vahi purani 303 rifle ke sath khada hai........................
07-18-2011

: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.04 Per Day

Dear Sunil,

I understand your feelings.

DON'T "feel ashamed to be a citizen of this country". Do all you can to bring about the change you want.

Gandhi DIDN'T "feel ashamed to be a citizen of India" because we were slaves of the British, or because we were poor, or because we were beset with so many internal problems. He wanted to clean up the system, and he did his best. Let each of us do our bit.

Let's not look for a luxury coach to ride us through our lives, let's build the luxury coaches our future generations would enjoy riding. Let's make them feel proud of what we did, than regret what we failed to do.

Ganesan.
07-21-2011

:
"Thanks for supporting"

Dear Sunil,

I understand your feelings.

DON'T "feel ashamed to be a citizen of this country". Do all you can to bring about the change you want.

Gandhi DIDN'T "feel ashamed to be a citizen of India" because we were slaves of the British, or because we were poor, or because we were beset with so many internal problems. He wanted to clean up the system, and he did his best. Let each of us do our bit.

Let's not look for a luxury coach to ride us through our lives, let's build the luxury coaches our future generations would enjoy riding. Let's make them feel proud of what we did, than regret what we failed to do.

Ganesan.
"Respected Senior ! I am feeling ashamed because still I am unable to teach the proper lesson to those who are against the welfare of humanity. I have started sleeping on bare land so for to make myself as much closer to my motherland as can and to build myself enough strong to fight against corruption or any activity that is against the humanity in each and every conditions. Bande matram. Thanks a lot to support me.
08-17-2011

:
"Low or joke"

"Gentle men ! Since 15-08-2011 politicians are playing with law according to their personal welfare and wish. At first on very evening of independence day 15-08-2011 some people gathered to protest corruption was arrested for what no one knows. Later on 16-08-2011 in the moring at 07:32 am Hon'ble anna with his team mate was arrested for what no one know. Later police announce the charge "Anna is arrested u/s 107,116(3) crpc 151 crpc. Later anna is produced bebore magistrate where he was sentenced for 7 days judisial custody and sent to tihad jail where kalwani is kept. What a co-incident the person who found guilty for corruption and the person who is opposing corruption met at the same place tihad jail. These all happenings are according to the law. But in the evening there was news that anna is released from the tihad jail. Now queston is arised 1- which court ordered to release anna. 2- According which rule anna was released. 3- why is anna released. 4- If any how anna is released then why anna had been arrested ? These all happening show that law is not followed by the politicians. Law and rules are folded by governing Politicians. When Politician ordered to arrest anna then anna was arrested when they ordered anna was released. Now where is law and system...............a person found guilty for corruption and a 75 years old honest and hon'ble, padam shri awarded, padad bhoosan awarded and megse awarded person "Anna" are kept in same jail. ...........bande Matram

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 08-17-2011 at 10:44 AM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0