India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Way Forward to fight against corruption

Dear All, After 64 years of independence Shri Anna Hajare has united us as Indians and for one good cause .....

08-23-2011

: Aug 2011
: Lucknow
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Way Forward to fight against corruption

Dear All,

After 64 years of independence Shri Anna Hajare has united us as Indians and for one good cause to find the soul of real India and to fight against the major cause of corruption which is restricting India and Indians from becoming one of the worlds greatest powers.

Till today all the political parties has used the same old British formula different parties has divided us based upon caste, religion, language etc and ruled us.

This is first time since independence when all the Indians got united and for a good cause to fight against corruption.

Here I have few serious questions?

Is is good to have an Honest person like Mr. Anna Hajare suffer for convincing the corrupts politicians to bring a bill which will tame them. Probabbly there will never be willingness or any serious efforts.

If we loose a person Like Anna, will it not be greatest loss for the nation.

Is it possible to expect that the political brass such as Mayawati, Mulayam Singh, Lalu Prasad Yadav, Karunanidhi, Jayalalita, Sharad Pawar, A. Raja and many more will ever keep countries Interest before their own interest and will behave honestly. I have serious doubts so what will be the benefit of the Jan Lok Pal Bill probably to fight against corruption not to remove the corruption.

So whats the real requirement is the real requirement is to provide to the Indians a real alternatives to the existing parties and the existing politicians. Is it possible, I belive yes as congress is having approx 1/10 votes of the overall Indian population and they are ruling the country.

If this message will reach to the IAC team, I would really like to discuss the way forward. I myself is having no interest in politics and will never join the same but probably if we try to work in the direction where a suitable alternate is provided to the Indians it will be great achivement. Because today the options are between corrupt and very corrupt there is no other option and if someone decide he don't want to vote for any of the candidate still the candidates will win because there is no minimum number or percentage of votes required to win the election.

Let see how we can save Mr. Anna Hajare as well as our country.

I will await for your feedbacks, if someone from the Anna's team will see this message please send me your contact info on which I can contact you for further discussions.
08-24-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.06 Per Day

I salute Anna Ji
Jai Hind

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0