India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

No doubt, this is the good forum to discuss the nation and its development. Best wishes. From -- Ashok.....

12-26-2012

: Nov 2012
: Hanuman Charai. Barakar
: 69
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day

No doubt, this is the good forum to discuss the nation and its development. Best wishes. From -- Ashok
12-27-2012

: Dec 2012
: SILIGURI
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

SIR,
my name is madhur agarwal and i am from city - siliguri, state - west bengal, district - darjeeling. i am a small businessman over here selling
grocery goods and living my life peacefully. i was in need of a ownership flat
and i selected one in siliguri. flat was in resale ( first party has given all amount to promoter in kacha a/c ), so, i talked to that party and we finalised a duplex flat measuring 1577/= sqft first floor ( note : which was actually ground floor) and 898/= sqft ground floor ( note :which was actually parking area, but he covered it with walls and showing it as duplex flat). i have paid kachcha a/c money to that party and cheque as adv payment from my bank account in promoters name remaining amount has to be financed by bank. now after few days a got an agreement from promoter mentioning cheque amount as advance payment but flat sqft area and floor measurement is incorrect written in agreement. then i talked with promoter and he said we can only give registry as flat for ground floor only measuring 1577/sqft. and remaining space will be mentioned as parking area or store room in registry.( note :flat measuring 1577/= sqft first floor - was actually ground floor) and 898/= sqft ground floor - was actually parking area, but he covered it with walls and showing it as duplex flat) totally froud case. promoter also built rooms on roof also.( he is very big builder of here ) kindly, let me know what i can do . i am in full depression.
12-28-2012

:
deceit behavior by the seller

In my openion, such type of act in civil matters, something like fraud, be first put before the consumer forum of the concerned district. by Ashok
12-29-2012

: Junagadh, Gujarat
:
Some requirement so plz help us..

Dear Sir,

We want to display's the origionality of SBI bank's harrassment tactics with customer in front of media which we suffer.. So plz help us and give me a all india News paper's NAme, Email-IDs and contacts..

Thanks Regards,
Hiteshbhai M. Gandhi,
Arihant Industries.
37, jay bhavani estate,
Sabalpur, junagadh.
Mo. 9825222417 / 7600024417
Off : 0285- 2660374
12-29-2012

: new delhi
:
delhi gang rape victim

Our government only makes laws but never implies it because it can also state them accused (thier MLA's) in future.
12-29-2012

:

I pray peace for the departed soul, who struggled for life & judgement. In this context, the December revolution at Vijay Chawk raised a question on ''Netas" and showed that a goal for the benefit of people can also be achieved without their help. In the country like ours, Neta and leader are two different creatures. Netas are imposed where leadershps are accepted from the depth of conscience and this is a spontenious phenomenon. The time has come to ponder and drag the devoted leaderships, from each and every walk of the society and to add them into the mainstrem of fellow compatriots' joint venture of the development of the nation. Leaderships are always by born & they never retire. Ashok
12-29-2012

: Uttar Pradesh
: 44
:
Post High Level Corruption in GDA, Ghaziabad U.P.

Every where in city Ghaziabad Development Authority don't breaks after known every unauthorised construction because maximum employees as Clerks, officers, Engineers of GDA are making money through these types of constructions without any map from authority and also lives life as deptt. of big corruption. After receiving big money, GDA helps in making unauthorised development in city as flats and basements in too small plots.
12-30-2012

: Aug 2011
: Mumbai
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I wish to cancel my membership of India Against Corruption. Request you to please advice how this is to be done.
12-30-2012

: Delhi
: 45
:
Have you heard about the law of attraction!!!

I have been reading about the law of attraction for some time. It is said that what we focus on - we get more - we add power to!!
A famous book/movie on the subject is "The Secret". A little less famous but much more comprehensive & fundamental work is "You can Heal Your Life - Louise Hay".
So can we consider focusing on Honesty, prosperity etc. in place of this.

I have also heard "Mother Teressa" said - I would never participate in "anti-something". Only ask for my participation for "pro-something"
12-30-2012

: Ghaziabad
: 65
:
Application for a suitable work in your Accounts & Finance Deptt.

I am having a versatile experience in the field of Finance & Accounts for more than 30 years serving medium & large scale manufacturing industries. I dealt with all major FI's, Banks and other Govt. bodies including RBI in connection with raising of funds/ ECB's for new projects or expansions and diversifications. I served more than 10 years with JK Synthetics Ltd. in their Heavy Machinery manufacturing division, 2 years with Singer India Ltd. in their Sewing Mahcine and Appliances manufacturing division, 2 years with Stuart Group of Companies- Bahamas in their Infrastructure development/ Waste Management System/ Shipping Business/ Mail Boating/ Landscaping and hardscaping division, 15 years with Goyal Group- Head Office engaged in manufacturing of Industrial Gases, Wind Power Energy, diversification for Hydro/ Thermal Power Plants at Simla and MP respectively.

While going through my profile you will observe that I am more stable, served the organisations in different capacities and is having more than 19 years experience in the field of Project Accounts/Finance/MIS with a base experience of more than 12 years in Accounts and Costing.

Now, after so much of experience, I wish to share my experiences with you by providing my services in the benefit of AAP organisation in national benefit.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0