India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions

One and only feedback thread

Hi Team, I am a senior software engineer and want to suggest something to my team. I want to suggest .....

08-20-2011

: Aug 2011
: Delhi
: 42
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Very Very Important message

Hi Team,
I am a senior software engineer and want to suggest something to my team.
I want to suggest that please be aware while talking to a single word against any one in front of media. I have heard from respected Shanti Bhushan ji that Govt. should pass the Jan Lokpaal Bill anyhow before 30th Aug. It is fine, but he also say's that Govt. can do small amendment. But for this, they need Permission from Anna. In my opinion, these kinds of words and statement can week this Aandolan. Media are now hyping this and Govt. can take advantage of this.

Also today’s statement from Arvind Kesriwal seems to be arrogant. He say’s- Advertisement from government is mere wastage of time. It is giving an impression that we, Anna’s team can only have a correct opinion no one else other then us can think correctly. Please e aware.
In my opinion, we should defend that why these steps were not taken previously? If we do this now it will take more time. So I request you all to please discuss among your team and then only speak.

Its concern for me and people that why want to discuss with my team.
08-20-2011

: Mubai
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day
Thumbs down

I am Ashish, I'm Engineer, professor.
I think the rage against politicians are collective.
Prime Minister says I am helpless. I have no magic wand. Is such answer possible? It is ridiculous!!
Politicians are doing nothing when there is terrorist attack. In fact Rahul gandhi said it will happen!! Can't be stopped!!
They do nothing when there is price rise and inflation. Congress leaders said we have no magic stick!!
Then What for they are on chair? leave it and give it people like Anna hazare.
I think this was war between corrupted and non corrupted people. But this has become war between Congress and non corrupted people.
I believe that many people are going in support of Annaji but even higher should go.
Less no of people shows that how britishers ruled this country fr 150 years.
I request everyone to go ahead and support annaji. This is the last chance
Our country has maximum resources and if we deduct politicians and their very few real supporters from India , I think we can become the best country in the world.
Think and spread.

Last edited by ashman9001; 08-20-2011 at 02:12 PM
08-20-2011

:

I think wearing black badge by everyone is possible. that will supporters and non supporters. Must be implemented.
08-20-2011

: jalandhar,punjab
: 32
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb Black money

Sir to stop black money can we use expiry dates on big currencies such that every person have to renew its currency from bank after a particular period of time and this way problem of black money can easily be solved.....

Last edited by justhuman; 08-20-2011 at 02:35 PM
08-20-2011

: jalandhar,punjab
: 32
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Black money

Sir to stop black money can we use expiry dates on big currencies such that every person have to renew its currency from bank after a particular period of time and this way problem of black money can...
08-20-2011

: Apr 2011
: ap
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

The biggest currency denomination should be rs. 50. It is one of the many important and easily implementable steps in curbing corruption. Make life tedious for people dealing with corrupt money.
08-20-2011

:

Major aim is take money power from the hands of politicians Then we can think of others. Right now major amount goes to politicians/ leaders. if leaders will become clean they will not allow their bottom line to be corrupted.
08-20-2011

: Pune, Maharashtra, India
: 41
:
Anna'na manacha mujara

Anna Hazare yana manacha mujara,

Thanks

RAM
08-20-2011

: Nagpur , Maharashtra
: 41
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

To give your suggestions, feedback, etc. regarding this website, please reply to this thread.

Regards,

Admin
India Against Corruption
Online Public Community
i want to suggest that

1)the parliament people should need basic qualification & people support ,code of conduct ( i.e. not to sleep in parliament etc ).i want technology should be used with special identification for all indian to vote by post or email or electronic voting system in regional centres all over india in all govt offices. Public should be able to elect prime minister , president for country separately irrespective of party support.
2.I would say that person indulge in corruption should not get any govt. amenities , concessions,or any type of support.
3. The head of all department should submit monthly report to state authorities for actions incorporated & same should be displayed in newspapers.

4. It should be compulsory for every minister to complete their daily activities with proper feedback.

5. They should declared their daywise work sheet & completion certificate for the work allotted to them. If the work left unfinished or found wrongly quoted .his eligibility for the next election should be reviewed by election commissioner or any authorised person.

6. The person indulge in corruption should not get bail under any circumstances & should be taken in jail till his all issues get addressed in court.

7. All govt officials should not waste money for which special body for approval required with proper system.

there are many suggestions like that .....I hope My india & me will be safe in future.& hope there will be no more minister like education minister, etc which will waste & misuse my money & india
08-20-2011

: pune,partur(jalna)
: 31
:

i support hero ANNA HAZARE 100%

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0