India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

Sir i want to give msg aanaji at ramllela maidan i heartly sallute u sir aap tak kuch baat bolna .....

08-21-2011

: Aug 2011
: jagdalpur
: 41
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Sir i want to give msg aanaji at ramllela maidan i heartly sallute u sir aap tak kuch baat bolna hai how to tell
08-21-2011

: delhi
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Anna ji app ko shat shat pranam. I support you fully. Wish you succeed in your mission against corruption.
08-21-2011

: Coimbatore
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up India against corruption

yES iHAVE TRIED MANY TIMES TO LOG IN BUT SOMEHOW THE SYSTEM DOES NOT ACCEPT. However Ihadbeen sending my comments through Facebok and Rediffmail etc. EvenIhadbeen sending my comments totheLetters to theDeditor, New IndianExpress. But I found out that the New IndianExpress also a obedient servant of the dybasty, hence they never publich my letters, because ithurts the dynasty.
Please beassured, I am 101 percent with the Annaji , and more so becase Ihave spend my youth for 21 years to serve thenation in theAir Force and ha seen62,65 and 71 wars. now at 82 I canonly support annaji with all my might from here and I amsure we will winthis time and the criminal of thecopngress will be put behind bars.
They talk about democracy and primacy of oparliament, forgeting thebasic fact that the constitution starts theword " we the people of India" only after that the parliament comes in. How did th eparliament took shape without the people?
Jai Hind. Vande Matharam. Annaji Sindabad.
08-21-2011

: New Delhi
: 42
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
india is with you

dear friends, i completely support you.i would like to suggest that please convince some of the channels to give a live coverage of ramlila maidan 24X7 so that whosoever wants to see can directly see anna hazare. news channels though trying their best ,still miss some key issues being discussed there in the ground.

also i know and have understood the matters in jan lokpal bill and me and all the people of india support the same.
thanx
08-21-2011

: indore
: 37
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

anna should request whole country to start rally in there own area today at 5.00 pm and support the mission
08-21-2011

: indore
: 37
:

anna should request the country for those person who are with the mission bt not able to come at delhi,
to wear a black ribban and show there support
08-21-2011

: gurgaon
: 71
:

1. For any discussions / negotiations, we must insist that the PM should be an active participant in the discussions. He may have other persons to assist him. He should avoid Kapil Sibal and Chidambaram.
2. For any voting in the Parliament on this bill, whenever it occurs, we should insist that it should be an open / transparent voting and each MP given a chance to speak and clear his stand. Party Whip should be avoided.
08-21-2011

: chandigarh
: 30
:

I want to support Anna ji in chandigarh how can i support him?
08-21-2011

: Jabalpur, M.P.
: 34
:

hum aap ke saath
08-21-2011

: TEZPUR ASSAM
: 45
:
Support anna

Sir
i would like to request all the service provider of this country to kindly send the free sms to all cell no specially in north east and j&k to support anna bcause in noth east many people are not aware that where to send sms aor where to call
to give your suggestions, feedback, etc. regarding this website, please reply to this thread.

regards,

admin
india against corruption
online public community

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0