India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

"Reservation is one of the root cause of corruption and governmet failure".

"Gentle Men ! Its very sad to say that the SC/ST groups are not supporting anti-corruption movement. What is the .....

08-24-2011

: Aug 2011
: Hyderabad
:
: 87 | 0.02 Per Day

"Gentle Men ! Its very sad to say that the SC/ST groups are not supporting anti-corruption movement. What is the reason behind this no can reveal. "Hon'ble padam shree awarded, padam bhoosan awarded, megse awarded "Anna" has already requested to all citizen of the country to join the movement. Now the absence of this group will be considered as they are supporting corruption.............I hope these groups are sure to join this movement sooner or later...............Let us hope positively..................Bande Matram............................I still remember Shu shri mayabati had not permitted Hon'ble Anna to reach luknow and hon'ble baba ramedev to enter in up area........................Is SC/ST group is waiting for shu shri Mayabati indication.............if so then it is shameful..............No one is as respectable as our motherland................
Agar kisi ko videsh me sataya gaya toh usko kehthe hai RACISM aur uske against desh ke log hungama karthe hai... Agar wohi yahaan pe apne desh ke logon ko saataye toh usko kya kahenge...!?! Waisa hungama kyon nahi kar rahe hai..!?!

Kabhi kisine is DISCRIMINATION ya DESI RACISM against kuch kiya hai... Abhi blame karthe ho SC/STs ko...!?!

Anna ji iss DISCRIMINATION ke against nahi hai kya...!?!

Anyway I am not Mayawati's supporter... I don't even know till I join this site that she is from SC/ST...
08-24-2011

: Mumbai
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day

reservation system to hona hi tha.or isko ek dam se band bhi nahi kiya ja sakta.
sc cast obc cast in logo ko bahut sataya gaya hai.bahut matlab ki hadd se jyada.
pehle to kabhi inko sath main khara nahi rehne diya or jab inko thodi si rahat mili hai reservation se to us per se bhi hame takleef.
isko to saaf matlab yahi hai ki schedule cast walo ko hamesha gulaam bana k rakho.
i my self born in a brahmin family.but i had renounced all the rituals of it.

ye corruption ka reason reservation nahi hai.balki sirf or sirf ham khud hai.

ye jaat paat mitani hogi.reservation system hatane se kuch nahi hoga.

balki mujhe to khushi hai ki hamare dalit bhaiyo k rahat k liye ye reservation system hai,

or yahi nahi maine to yahan tak dekha hai ki jo higher cast se belong karte hai wo bhi seat paane k liye sc cast main jaate hai.apne jhoote certificate banate hain.

khud janta aise kaam karti hai or fir governmnt ko bolti hai corrupt.

is desh main kabhi bhai chara nahi ho sakta jab te casting khatam nahi hoti.

do indian bhai ho sakte hain....per hindu or muslim,ys sikh ya isai bhai nahi ho sakte..

fact hai...one ness nahi hai,,,

agar hoti to anna ji ko bill pass karwane main itna time nahi lagta..

simple si baat hai...ek din ka lhel hai...agar poori desh ek hi baar main ek hi din ek hi time sarko per aajae to ek din main problem solve na...

per kisi ko kuch hai nahi...anna baithe hai...wo kardenge...

sorry anna...aap galat logo k liye lar rahe ho...
I don't believe that reservation is a solution for anything. It just helps in creating a greater divide among the people. Reservations just prove that people are not capable of competing with others. Why give someone a shortcut. Rather people should be given facility to make themselves capable of getting good jobs and having self respect. Free education, books, libraries, free food in schools, free tutions, free computer training-will these things not help a dedicated person to come up in life. These reservations help a totally unproductive person to take up jobs, and yes reservation in promotion helps them to reach the higher post. What purpose does it serve the nation. Does this uplift an SC/ST? Or just create disgust among people who are at the other end. How would you feel if you slog to get your job, work hard to get promotion, but finally it is given to an under-qualified person just because of reservation. You can't help the oppressed by taking the rights of others.

The sad part is that majority of the reservations are taken by well-to-do people. I myself belong to OBC, but didn't feel the need to make a certificate as I believe in working hard to come up in life.

As for corruption, it is mostly due to unaccountability, lack of transperancy, no definite time-frame to complete a task.
09-20-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Demon ride"

Gentle men ! "Shu Shri Bahan ji demands reservation for minority very soon we are going to see 'Demon ride' with 'Charriot ride'."

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 09-20-2011 at 06:25 PM
09-20-2011

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Well said sir bt behan ji is nt able to undrstnd this
JAI HIND
09-25-2011

:
"unmarried thought"

Gentle men ! "Unmarried thoughts are always proved dangerous for family thoughts. So for Bahan ji should go for marriage as early as possible as for she is sure to loose her dignity in forth coming election then there should be some his own to bring sandels from Mumbai."
09-25-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
A match for Maya

Mishra ji I have searched a human for her though with a great difficulty.
09-25-2011

: Sep 2011
: bangalore
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Acha to hum chalthe hain... Woh Ambed Car kaisi banengi ? Us OOper caste ka Piston na ? Us Piston ney us Neecha caste ki Beti ki engine mein bahuth jor se penetrate karenge , ek kante sey in and out , in and out, aise kuch naya Car banega , waisa Ambed Car banenga ! Samachtha ? Agar us ko nahim pasand tho jaa aur Sperm bank se achi tharah ka Piston Oil kareedna aur Dalith ka beti ki Engine mein dalo ...Aisa karna tho bahuth sacha Mahaa Jan, jaise Ambed Car milengey . Samcha na ?
09-25-2011

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Well said mr
JAI HIND
09-26-2011

:
"Reservation side effect"

Mishra ji I have searched a human for her though with a great difficulty.
Gentle men ! "Most of the Government teachers are appointed through reservation system they can never proove their worth. Recently an exam was held in Jawalpur(MP). 237 teachers participated in this exam. Most unfortunate 224 teachers could not solve the question paper worth for 5th standard. No. of passing teachers is just only 13. Is this not a side effect of reservation............." Jai Hind....
10-06-2011

:
"Corrupts"

Gentle men ! "Respective CM of Up atlast fired out two ministers in the name of corruption. When will she be going to meet people found along side of the roads as they are still in waiting queue for facilities of reservation. Perhaps duration of 5 years is not enough to think about the people found along side of the road. No matter whether they too belong to sc/st category."

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 10-07-2011 at 03:09 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0