India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

"Reservation is one of the root cause of corruption and governmet failure".

Gentle men ! "Most of the Government teachers are appointed through reservation system they can never proove their worth. Recently .....

10-07-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day

Gentle men ! "Most of the Government teachers are appointed through reservation system they can never proove their worth. Recently an exam was held in Jawalpur(MP). 237 teachers participated in this exam. Most unfortunate 224 teachers could not solve the question paper worth for 5th standard. No. of passing teachers is just only 13. Is this not a side effect of reservation............." Jai Hind....
I am pleased to note that now people have started finding out ill-effect of reservation system. Just keep in mind this issue and look into each and every department. And please do not forget to tell us at the forums.
10-07-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day

Gentle men ! "Respective CM of Up atlast fired out two ministers in the name of corruption. When will she be going to meet people found along side of the raods as they are still in waiting queue for facilities of reservation. Perhaps duration of 5 years is not enough to think about the people found along side of the raod. No matter whether they too belong to sc/st category."
Mishra ji you might have noticed action is being taken only against upper caste ministers.
10-08-2011

: Oct 2011
: bhilai
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

good one yar ye reservation wakai khatra hain but aj bi bhot se aise varg hain desh me jinhe iski jrurat hain me chattisgarh(bastar)me karyarat hu idhar wakai dainiya stithi hain isme in garib baccho ka kia dosh kese ye delhi k baccho se mukabla kr sakte hain bhala.
10-08-2011

: Goa
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Question what are we doing

hello frnds,

despite of all this corruption propaganda, how come the congress government is still in power. Inspite of such high inflation levels, no one can can even touch the congress government. I salute their invincibility and clever verbal diversions they offer. We the public of India can only chat abot corruption and do time pass, they will continue to rule for another 60 yrs as they have...because corruption and dirtyness is in the deeply ingrained in our blood....which is getting reflected as the government and streets of our country. I the citizen am responsible for such condition of my country and such a government in power. who is to blame if such a government is in power for 60 yrs. Pls think
10-10-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day

hello frnds,

despite of all this corruption propaganda, how come the congress government is still in power. Inspite of such high inflation levels, no one can can even touch the congress government. I salute their invincibility and clever verbal diversions they offer. We the public of India can only chat abot corruption and do time pass, they will continue to rule for another 60 yrs as they have...because corruption and dirtyness is in the deeply ingrained in our blood....which is getting reflected as the government and streets of our country. I the citizen am responsible for such condition of my country and such a government in power. who is to blame if such a government is in power for 60 yrs. Pls think

Gentle man ! "You are quite right. Politicians get chance to rule over us due to less no. of honest people in comparison to dishonest. One should try one's best to decrease this difference."
10-11-2011

: Goa
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
thanks

Thankyou for ur response Mr. Sunil.
12-13-2011

:
"Reservation to muslim community"

Gentle men ! "I will like to request to Congress Gov. Or Bahin ji to provide reservation facility to muslim community as soon as possible. So that we may see fresh comptition between reservation facility obtainers."
12-25-2011

:
"Reservation for minority"

Gentle men ! "Many Thanks to Indian Government as it is going to give 4.5 percent reservation for the minority. But it is not enough it must be more than 30 percent. After all sc/st alone are not eligible for the reservation above 30 percent."
12-26-2011

: Dec 2011
: mumbai
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

I fully agree. Government should stop this and ensure full support is given to all citizens with free education, books, conveyance, facilities to study, minimum food and stop quota based on sc/st/obc/minority community etc. Taking birth in a particular religion should not be a handicap or advantage.
12-26-2011

: Dec 2011
: mumbai
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Why only 30 percent instead of 4.5 %.Why not 100%. Let there be OBC/Minority community schools, collages, hospitals etc where Ms.Sonia Gandhi should send all her party members and all MP's who support quota Raj should patronise by sending their family members. Their Children should not be sent to other schools. They should get treated by OBC/Minority Hospitals and thus set an example. The President of INC should be only OBC / Minority community. Ms.Sonia Gandhi should pave the way and set anexample. Infantry Division in the Army should be exclusively for them.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0