India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

Suggestions for Annaji & team against the governments action against Annaji & team Anna

All indian tax paying citizens are supporting TEAM ANNA We sholud ignore all the RAMU KAKA of GANDHI FAMILY JAY .....

09-17-2011

: Aug 2011
: Sambalpur, Orissa
: 47
:
: 120 | 0.03 Per Day

All indian tax paying citizens are supporting TEAM ANNA

We sholud ignore all the RAMU KAKA of GANDHI FAMILY

JAY HIND
09-18-2011

: Kolkata
:
: 24 | 0.01 Per Day

Yep,absolutely true Mr.Nayak,infact the successors of Gandhi-Nehru family are just fooling the country people by using their ancestors name,but in real they neither have potential nor they can think 4 the betterment of our country
09-18-2011

:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

......that whatever BhagatSingh ji or Sukhdevji did,most of d youngsters cant do such things 2day bcoz we truly fear 4 our life & nowadays juz concern only 4 ourselves & not 4 d country ....

You're definitely pointing to an area of improvement we could have...what say you...?
09-18-2011

:

....infact the successors of Gandhi-Nehru family are just fooling the country people by using their ancestors name....

Or, in fact, are they just CONTINUING with what their Ancestors did Roop...?

If you have time, try 'n take a look at -
ANNA HAZARE - GANDHIAN, or more INDIAN ? (LINK)
And if possible, do also push in your thoughts.

The rot of our system did NOT begin AFTER Independence, but RATHER BEFORE it. I could never understand why and how the British transferred Power to us. When I investigated, a series of truths revealed themselves that not only stunned me, but also shattered me from within. The Greatest of idols dissolved away like wet mounds of clay, the loftiest of ideals reeked of the biggest farce. Never had I been so pained before; I wept not tears but blood.

It was then I understood the necessity to differentiate between Gandhism and Indism, and set out on my search for the truth. I've since urged everyone I met to understand the Real India, and True Indism, separate from Gandhism. Because to Realise the True Potential you hold inside Yourself as an Indian, it is important that you first realise the True India. And where else the best place to know more about your Great country, other than its history ?

If you wish to take up the study yourself, I'd suggest you read Dr. R. C. Mazumdar's 3-Volume Compendium on the Indian Freedom Movement, which is by far the Most Authentic Work on the subject. I recommend his name so that you do not get misled by many other works pretending to be genuine, when in fact they're little more than parodies in disguise.

I hope you do study it - because only a Truly Educated Citizenry can Create a Great Nation.

Best Wishes,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-18-2011 at 03:18 AM
09-25-2011

: Sep 2011
: kanpuir
: 53
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

i read in news paper in dainik jagran that in standing committiee
all members oppose the anna janlokpal bill they told that this is against the constitution
it appears that like ortodox religous leader as they oppose the social advnseness by giving the plea of dharmgranth
the same standing com- member and our leader doiong
we all must come togeather to oppose this stan of leader and dont let slow the movemenet strength
dharmendra sachan
09-25-2011

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

yes u r rite sir we hv to be united
JAI HIND
09-25-2011

:

i read in news paper in dainik jagran that in standing committiee
all members oppose the anna janlokpal bill they told that this is against the constitution
it appears that like ortodox religous leader as they oppose the social advnseness by giving the plea of dharmgranth
the same standing com- member and our leader doiong
we all must come togeather to oppose this stan of leader and dont let slow the movemenet strength
dharmendra sachan

Beautifully said Dharmendra.....!!!.....they are exactly working like that....the way hypocrite Religious "Leaders" spread 'Religious Superstition', these Political "Leaders" are spreading 'Political Superstition'. Both of these ultimately lead to 'Social Superstition' and harm us.

We should always stay united and oppose this....we need a strong lokpal, and under no circumstances should we let anyone dilute it.

Thanks and Regards,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-25-2011 at 08:32 PM
09-26-2011

: Chennai
: 46
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I have feq suggesitions:

1. We need to request IAC members to be in each government offices atleast once in a month to help public with right procedures. By this public will get educated about process, they wont fall in "corrupted" hands.

2. We have to write mails to Ambassedor of Swize, Germany to release the black money.

3. We may need to release a book my mentioning simple steps for get your job done in government offices.

4. We may need to get Job description and power limits of each government offices and display in web portal. So there is no option he/she getting execuses of not doing his work.
09-26-2011

:

dear kpmm
u are right we must got to govt offices atleast oncew i a month to help the people mainly electrcity and development aouthrity ,nagarmahapalika and so on
writing letter is very good suggestion
we all member of IAC should write a letter
09-26-2011

:

chitambaram ko apne kiye ki saja milegi nirdosh rajbala died and CH IS has to give resign
due to 2g it means there is god

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0