India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

Dear Sir, As the question may be in mind of Mr Arvind Kejriwal how to select candidets for upcoming election. .....

10-03-2012

: Oct 2012
: Mumbai
: 44
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Sir,
As the question may be in mind of Mr Arvind Kejriwal how to select candidets for upcoming election. i have a sugesstion that they can start a TV realty show to select candidates from different states . Give the candidates specific task and role play and give audiance chance to vote for the candidates thru SMS and Internet.
this way we can reach to all section of society thru mass media also the revenue generated from Realty show can be used for election .
Mr Anupam kher had such a realty show in past as he is also the member if IAC he can think in this line
10-06-2012

: DELHI
: 47
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day
Why dlf is so kind on robert vadra the businessman ?..........

India Against Corruption (IAC) activists Mr. Prashant Bhushan and Mr. Arvind Kejriwal on 05th October-2012(Friday) alleged that DLF gave properties currently valued at around Ra.500 crore to Mr. Robert Vadra (Son-in-Law of Sonia Gandhi) . The favours done especially in congress ruled states like Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
Interestingly , when the same was highlighted in the Electronic Medias , the Congress leaders like, Salman Khurshid , Rajiv Shukla, Rashid Alvi and Jayanti Natrajan and others immediately rushed to media and a sharp response in favour of Mr. Vadra was given saying that these IAC activists are voilating the basic principles of decency and Black mailing the Vadra.
Surprisingly , why these congress leaders from all sides gathered there and were busy to protect the Vadra. What interest they got? Why they were so worried for a private citizen. The reason for their favours clearly shows that Mr. Vadra is the Son-in - Law of their party President.

Above all what a mockery, Salaman Khursid said as per Times of india dated 06/10/2012 news we will teach lesson to so called activists. My question is he Law Minister or Flaw minister? Salman Khursid should teach a lesson to those who are busy in corruption instead of against those who are highlighting the corruption facts in public domain.
Question areise here , why DLF has done so much favour to Vadra in giging Rs.300 crore(that time) property as a gift . What the DLF expected from Vadra in terms , that is the hidden agenda or a secret deal between DLF and Mr. Vadra. Why interest free loan of R. 65 crore was given to Vadra by DLF. The same thing was happened wih " Kani Mauzi" in 2 G- Scam and for that she was sent to jail. But here in this case all the Congress Party is badly busy to defend Sonia's Damaad.
If the dealing between DLF and Vadra is fair, why the Congress party is puzzled ? Let the independent investigation be start and wait for the outcome.

VVIP Security to Vadra:-

Mr. Vadra is provided with "SPG" security(At what capacity) . The all the chiefs of the Defence Services are supposed to be in search operation while going to or coming from foreign tour , they are not exempted where as Mr. Vadra is totally exempted from this. See the fun under which authority he is exempted? Only the reason because he is the "Damaad of Sonia Gandhi". Mr. Vadra is only a businessman and as per our knowledge his business is not for the progress of our nation. No contribution for the country in comparing to other our leading businessmen like Ratan Tata, Birla and Azim Premji etc. If it is so then these should also be exempted from security checking.

Regards
PANKAJ BHARDWAJ
MEMBER IAC
10-06-2012

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day

It is so simple. These congressmen/women are on the payroll of Sonia Gandhi. If they do not play their role properly, their salary may be withheld. They are the hounds at the gate of Sonia's residence. Besides, you must know Congress is not a party, but a citadel of the Nehrus/Gandhis and while the members of the family stay indoors, its the duty of these hounds quartered in the outhouse meant for the servants to guard as the sentinels. Which is precisely what these people are doing.
10-06-2012

:
Sailing in the same boat........... Important in the context of delhi

This is with reference to Congress and BJP both parties are indulge in corruption and makes strong the statement of Mr. Kejriwal who absolutely saying correct both these parties in same pipe line .If you raise corruption charges against Congress than comments comes IAC and BJP are unite to defame us ?

If corruption charges against BJP raise than comments comes IAC and congress are unite TO defame us.

This is clearly shows both these parties are sailing in same boat.
Now time has come for Delhi people to be prepare for coming assembly elections and give good defeat to these both parties and Elect , support and win Mr. Kejriwal political party. Give them one chance and I will assure you you will see corruption free state(Delhi).

Here is important to important phighlight that five oints against Delhi CM Smt. Shiela Dixit........... Or Shiela Ki Leela Ka Shilanayas?...........1) As per Singlu commitee report Shiela Dixit is responsible for Common wealth scam.
2) Shiela Dixit is protecting Delhi PWD Minister Rajkumar chauhan against him corruption highlighted
3) Big irregularities in Electricity bills due to which "AAM ADMI" life become hell because his all household budget is spent in depositing electricity bills this is mainly because Shiela Dixit is a Chief Minister of Electricity companies instead of Delhi AAM Admi......
4) Big irregularities in water supply bill by Delhi Jal Board . Due to this AAM ADMI "Pani Ki Pyas Ki Jagah Bill Bharne Ki Pyas se Jyda Mar Raha Hai"
5) BJP is with congress interest well known to them ? Not a single issue of Delhi People is raised by BJP against congress.

So, to Delhi People I will once again urge please Elect , Support and Win Mr. kejriwal's " AAM ADMI" Party for better prospect.

Regards
PANKAJ BHARDWAJ
IAC MEMBER
10-07-2012

:
Government employees........ Are you listening?

This is well known to all the Goverment employees that the pension benefits are totally stopped from January-2004. The mind behind this dirty joke is also well known to you . The NDA Govt. which is ruled by BJP is the main hero of this game. The congress party also became deaf and dumb that time. Rest of the parties also supported the move.
All the Govt. employees concerned union also shut their eyes on the issue which is clearly shows that they were having their own personal interest which is being fulfilled by the Govts. time to time. We should also recalls the actions of the past unions , what they have served for the employees ?
Surprisingly, NDA Govt killed the important right of the employee which is not even done by the British Govt.
MPs and MLAs were not entiteled for pension after stopping the employees pension benefits began their own pension benefits irrespective of their length of service.
Is it the justice? It is prove yhat our leaders of the day are only interested in their own welfares. They raised their salaries at their own whenever they want.
Keeping in views all the above facts the Govt. employees must review their mind to which party you should support at the time of coming elections.
So, it is my suggestions you should cast your vote in favour of Mr. Arvind Kejriwal's party, as faces of all the rest parties in front of you. Time has come one should give lesson to the cheaters.
Hoping that you will consider my suggestions and I will be highly obliged for your cooperations.
I am urging you because you are having a powerful strength which may have the important to make the good Government.

Regards
PANKAJ BHARDWAJ
10-07-2012

: hyderabad
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
10000 Crore Scam in India

Sir i submit that , i have detected Rs.10000 Crore Scam intentionally committed by the 7 mumbai based companies .

Sir I submit that , more than Rs.1000-2000 Crore Income tax loss has been caused to the government of India

Sir , i submit that , more than Rs.4000 Crore tax loss has been caused to the government of Maharashtra

Sir , i submit that , the mumbai based companies have looted more than Rs.5000-10000 Crore peoples money

Sir , I submit that , more than Rs.300 Income tax ( TDS ) caused to the government of India

Sir , Mumbai based companies are hosting server from the Pakistan , UK , America , selling duplicate products and illegally receiving money from pakistan

I am conducting a press conference at mumbai within november 2012 . Please help me since I am fighting against corruption Please contact 0-9603479468
10-07-2012

: Mumbai, Maharashtra
: 46
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
A request to be a part of the team

Hi,

My name is Sidharth Shankar. I am 35 years old. I work as a business consultant for a software company in Mumbai. I am extremely passionate about the idea of India. I firmly believe that this is the time for all right minded people to come together and contribute for the national regeneration of India.

I believe your initiative is the right step at the right time. I would love to be part your team and I swear to give my 100% to the realization of the cause. What I bring to the table is a proficiency in strategic and tactical planning along with a capacity to visualize things in the larger perspective. I can be a great resource to your team in your efforts to produce the blue print that would finally lead to a situation where the movement is able to transform India by redirecting its national priorities and the way it does things.

I would love to hear from you or be given contact numbers of people whom I could get in touch with in Mumbai. Please help me become a part of the team.

with regards,
sidharth shankar
+91 9004391898
10-07-2012

: Sep 2012
: goa
: 45
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day

yes we support strongly kejrival and iac to join poliotics
10-08-2012

: Mumbai, Maharashtra
: 46
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Any one from Mumbai / Thane chapter

Hi,

I need the contact number of anyone from Mumbai / Thane chapter. Can anyone help me out?

with regards,
sidharth shankar
10-08-2012

:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
I am join

Dear Sir,

Please provide india against curuption member contact number & face to face meeting

Regards

R.K.NIRALA
NIRALA SAMAJ KALYAN SANTHAN

DELHI-110086

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0