India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

INDIA NEED TO UNITE HELP US IN SUPPORTING ANNAJI. COME ON INDIA WAKE UP !!PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ALL YOUR .....

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: lucknow
: 42
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

INDIA NEED TO UNITE HELP US IN SUPPORTING ANNAJI. COME ON INDIA WAKE UP !!PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND ASK THEM TO JOIN OUR INDIA UNITING DRIVE.. WE REQUEST INDIA TO UNITE FOR ANNA JI...HE NEED 25 CRORE INDIANS (as we receive messages everyday) LETS TAKE THIS PAGE TO 25 Crore figure and Gift ANNA ji as our contribution IF WE ARE TRUE INDIAN.............. jay hind...... bande matram
08-02-2012

: Raipur
: 52
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Culmination of movement as Political party

India against corruption as political party

It was long awaited by lot of supporters in their heart.
forget what media says and what their sponsored people say.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Keeping that in view it is a kind request that political party be formed with a vision beyond just anna, kejiwal etc.

Gandhi ji has gone and after so many years we have seen some semblance in team anna.

Please do not hand power to Nehru like Gandhi ji did. see the effect today, congress refuses to accept the satyagrah in line with Gandhi jis ideology.

Please ensure that core committee remain apolitical as far as contesting the election is concerned. They must be the decision making body, a body that approves and disapproves the selection of candidates and takes major decision through elected lots in the parliament.

Core committee has to act as brains and elected representatives must act as hands of the entire team.

You have to ensure that this core team has a democratic decision making so that after few decades party does not become like congress where there is one manship of one family. It must not turn out to be a family business at any cost.

Selection of candidates must be from well to do with an impeccable records as you know you are going to fight the pig on their grounds, slime and keechad.

Candidates granted tickets have to consent it before hand that they will resign immediately if so ordered by core committee.

Get good people in core committee like justice markandey katju, gen v k singh, a p j abdul kalam azad, jrd tata and people from arts, science and sports to get equal and capable representation from all sections of society.

There is nothing wrong in politics provided it is done ethically, Ram Rajya ayega, aap koshish to kare.

But this is a huge responsibility and you have to first lay down the guidelines with utmost dedication keeping in mind all intricacies. It must not fail like JP and VP Singh.

Regards
Major Retd Pravin Singh
majpravin@yahoo.com
08-02-2012

: Aug 2011
: Thane
: 39
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Vande Mataram

Dear Annaji, Arvind Sir, Kiren Mam and respected all members of India Against Corruption.

I am an NRI staying in Dubai - UAE. We feel very proud when we saw people like you all are still there who fights for our country. Its feels great honour when people of other country says good about our country.

Even, when we say i am from India and I am an Indian, it feels like we are raised the head up of our mother land. But since last few years the politics which our government plays it has affected the growth of each and every field.

Respested all, as you have decided to enter in polities we all support you to form a strong and clean political party which will help our country towards the growth ot our Nation.

Further, Sir's and Madam's, I want to serve my country and wants to pay back in millons what the country has given me today. i would like to be a member of India Against Corruption Political Party.

I know there are many people who will be like me who wants to serve the country. I am not different from them. If i got a chance to do some thing for my country it will be like I am repaying the loan for taking born in the country and ready to serve my rest of my life to do the same.

I dont have any political back ground and i dont think to serve our country we need any political back ground or political experience. I am ready to provide you my entire bank details, property and assets details to ensure you about my clean background.

My dubai mobile no is 00971503009597. I hope I have not taken your valuable time and would like to end my views.

Vande Mataram
08-02-2012

: M.P.
: 34
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day

if every thing will all right we will have a option to utilized ourself votes in 2014 election.......
08-02-2012

: gurgaon
: 42
:
Exclamation Team Anna joining politics

Dear all

do not go by the poll results(+96%) that shows that team anna should go for political alternative.
we all know that the voters who voted today vote through electronic/online medium actually out of these people(including me) hardly 10% people will vote in the election as we all are residing away from our voting constituencies and we never go specially to the home town for the voting.

so rest of all can be concluded by you
regards
uday kumar singh
08-02-2012

: Valsad
: 53
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Politics and System Change

Team Anna ;

First you should make serious attempt to attach common people to your movement by public demonstration on specific issue and make common people aware about extent of corruption by politician and govt official.

Start to mobilize people for boycott of government facilities that we discourage govt. revenue.

During such movement keep people under discipline to show that you have dedicated support of mass and they are ready to share pain with you.

Honor good politician / person from political community to earn their individual respect.

Convert and convince people to convert this movement in institution so that it can fight for longer time than seeking short term gain.
08-02-2012

: Giridih,Jharkhand
: 46
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

Team anna should fight at 100 selected seats against ministers and politicians who are corrupt and against Janlokpal and that too for only once under this banner.I hope this will teach good lesson to our corrupt spineless leaders.

Kindly send this msg to team anna. If they conest as just another political party then we may loose this fight but chosing seats against particular leaders who are opposing it will make us even stronger...

Last edited by dr_riteshsinha; 08-02-2012 at 10:42 PM
08-02-2012

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

dr_riteshsinha, "Team anna should fight at 100 selected seats against ministers and politicians who are corrupt and against Janlokpal and that too for only once under this banner.I hope this will teach good lesson to our corrupt spineless leaders."

nice suggestion... like it keep it up
08-02-2012

: Bangalore
: 38
:

Hello I m Deepak, nd my full support to Anna ji and Team Anna for taking such agitation and awaken people for their fundamental right which is not full filled by this corrupt Neta, send to parliament by us only.
If Today Anna ji announced for new politically party of new option in political area what is wrong in that,.
I WANT TO SAY CONGRESS PARTY ALSO MADE IN 1885 FOR FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM OF INDIA, AFTER FREEDOM WHY SAME PARTY NAME THEY R USING FOR THEIR PERSONAL INTEREST WHICH IS CONTINUES RUNNING BY NEHRU FAMILY
If today the movement is going towards political solution we should welcome and create a option for good people, instead of thinking it is wrong or write decision we should think about how we can make this decision in wright prospect and avoid those to become a selfish, Congret team Anna ......Thx
08-02-2012

: Gurgaon
: 36
:
Exclamation Voting Constituency

If u are out of ur voting Constituency, pls get a new Voter ID card.
It can be done online. Go to JaagoRe.com and u can get a new card by filling in the details. you just have to go and submit after taking the print out and you will get your Voter ID. I got Mine in few days.
Please dont wait for well to come near u to feed u , now its online , atleast now it can be done easily.

Dear all

do not go by the poll results(+96%) that shows that team anna should go for political alternative.
we all know that the voters who voted today vote through electronic/online medium actually out of these people(including me) hardly 10% people will vote in the election as we all are residing away from our voting constituencies and we never go specially to the home town for the voting.

so rest of all can be concluded by you
regards
uday kumar singh

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0