India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

It is not good for us to start political party Instead start jail Bharo.....

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: Washim Maharashtra
: 73
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs down political move

It is not good for us to start political party Instead start jail Bharo
08-02-2012

: GURGAON
: 50
:

We are with you. Pl. make new part and fight 2014 election.
08-02-2012

: yamuna nagar haryana
: 35
:

aana we r with u and lage raho aana team
08-02-2012

: Raipur
: 59
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Sochna to padega..

Dear Anna,
I am Dr Jawahar Surisetti, a psychologist and educationist of repute in India. Major political parties in India have tried to woo me to fight elections which I have resisted till date in Chhattisgarh. A google search in my name will tell you more about me . I feel that in consonance with the idealistic approach that I have maintained till date and a clean image in the youth of the country with a service motto, I feel that it is time people who are leaders , educated and with a seva orientation should now enter politics. I for one am ready to take up the challenge.
Dr Jawahar
08-02-2012

: Raipur
: 59
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Sochna to padega...

Dear Anna,
I am Dr Jawahar Surisetti, a psychologist and educationist of repute in India. Major political parties in India have tried to woo me to fight elections which I have resisted till date in Chhattisgarh. A google search in my name will tell you more about me . I feel that in consonance with the idealistic approach that I have maintained till date and a clean image in the youth of the country with a service motto, I feel that it is time people who are leaders , educated and with a seva orientation should now enter politics. I for one am ready to take up the challenge.
Dr Jawahar
08-02-2012

: biaora,rajgarh,M.P.
: 42
:
To be active participants of Teamanna

Now, We can't expect anything from this blind, deaf and dumb govt. that's why we need to retaliate them in the parliament then only we can do somthing positive for the country people.

"BHARAT MATA KI JAY"

Team anna Biaora (Rajgarh) M.P.
08-02-2012

: Mumbai
:

Pranaam,

I am a strong supporter of Annaji but I strongly believe that ANSHAN is not the solution to tackle this government. This Government will be extremely happy if Annaji, Arvindji or any one of us will die of Anshan and fasting. We should immediately break our ANSHAN on our own rather than expecting or accepting the fake sympathies and promises of this government. Let us stop becoming mahatma gandhi & let us become Maharana pratap. Fight them in elections, Fight them in court & Fight them through media campaign. conduct frequent Dharnas, protests and do everything possible which is non-violent and aggressive. Anshan is only meant for self purification of Atma (soul). Doing Anshan for our struggle is making all of us very weak, down and nervous and it's making our opponents very strong and happy. I have lots to tell & discuss if given a chance to meet Annaji or Arvindji.

From Shrenik Mehta , Mumbai, Mobile (9869460206)

Regards,

Shrenik Mehta
08-02-2012
ssd

: Pune
:
Forming a new party, BAD DECISION.

I am not connected to any political party. Like every other citizen, I have to face corruption everywhere, every day. So I wholeheartedly supported the peoples' movement started by Anna, Arvind and all. During last year's campaign, I followed all the news about the movement in the electronic media and papers.

I listened to all the speeches in Loksabha and Rajyasabha that were made when the agitation was going on and also when the 'jokepal' bill was pesented by the ruling party in Loksabha.

Arun Jaitley, Sushama Swaraj and Sharad Yadav, all spoke in full favour of Anna movement and the Jan Lokpal. Their speeches were masterpieces. I also remember Arun Jaitley sitting on the dias with Anna Team.

If it was so, why at all Anna Team started criticizing the BJP? just to show the UPA that the team is neutral? I think, this was a GREAT MISTAKE. By making this mistake, the Anna Team unnecessarily hurt their well-wishers.

Now forming a political party is going to be even a GREATER MISTAKE. All the middle class is supposed to be the BJP voter. The same middle class supported Team Anna. By forming a political party, Team Anna will divert BJP votes only. The Congress has its vote bank intact and is big. Anna Team has no chance winning elections and by diverting BJP votes, Team Anna will only help the PRESENT CORRUPT PARTY to rule again and continue its corrupt practices.

ssd
08-02-2012

: phagwara
: 46
:
enquiry and suggestion

respected sir

i wana talk to kiran bedi ji i m writing to her but no response so plz give her mobile no. i have some suggestions abt new political party of anna ji.i m active member of india against corruption in my city phagwara punjab.9914332619
my ph no.monumohitzorbas@gmail.com
08-02-2012

: ahmednagar
: 44
:
miserable people of india

r

Dear all members of team anna ,

We have to firstly make aware the people of india that all you are fasting for not
For not for self benifits but for in favour of citizens of india. People here in india
Are very foolish. Till now majority of people forsee your andolan is have self
Interest. I have seen many of people saying "is bar team anna ko success nahi milega"
Those foolish should say " pichle bar 'humko' govt ne pagal banaya but is bar hum
Aur zyada support karenge. But no one understand here that u people are doing
All this for public interest , not for your own. People see your fasting as entainementtt
While eating popcorns . No one is concerned why u are fasting for, else like libiya,
Syria we should also have turnaround this govt. Aur har sarkari insaan dus bar sochta
Ki main coruption karu ya nahi.. people here are very tolerable. They don't unde
rstand
What is govt. They are people among us and normal indians, not any god!

Govt ke log ye jante hai ki janta ullu hai, aur ye dekhiye ki kaise sarkar , jo ki indian
Population ke hardly kuch fraction of pecent se bhi kam log. 99.99℅ logon ko
Pagal bana sakti hai.

Kyonki indians. Foolish hai ......

Àpke efforts to salute.. but don't go in politics .

Vijay katare
Ahmednagar, maharashtra.
922 532 3574

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0