India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

i want todo something against corruption can i give my service to u as a volunteer.....

08-31-2011

: Aug 2011
: INDIA,FARIDABAD,HARYANA
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
new india new think new people

i want todo something against corruption can i give my service to u as a volunteer
08-31-2011

: PUNE
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
contact

I want phone no. of pune office of the IAC if available.

Thanks
08-31-2011
Administrator

: Oct 2008
:
: 100 | 0.02 Per Day

We shall be integrating the website fully with facebook shortly so you may directly reply to the updates and comments here and at FB.
=
Other direct queries are being replied to by PM (Pvt Message)
08-31-2011

: May 2011
: Tamilnadu
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear patriots of My Mother Nation

First of all would like to extent my heartfelt appreciation for this great venture. This is the proof for our old saying

"When ever the system in equilibrium is disturbed, The system will Adjust (react) itself, in which the effect that change will nullified"

I support the efforts to bring a better tomorrow.

Well Said... I too agree this
09-03-2011

: dhft
: 40
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Swiss bank account

R/Sir,
please do something about swiss bank account money. Because we heard that swiss bank money was tranferred.

With Regards,
Indian citizen.
09-03-2011

: dhft
: 40
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

R/Sir,
please do something about swiss bank account money. Because we heard that swiss bank money was tranferred.

With Regards,
Indian citizen.
09-03-2011

: Coimbatore
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day
Black monmey abroad

YES YOU ARE VERY RIGHT, BUT NOW THE WIKILEAK HAS ALREADY PUBLISHED 30 NAMES OF iNDIANS HAVING BLACK MONEY ACCOUNT ,GIVIGN THE FULL DETAILS OF AMOUNT, BANK NAME AND THEACCOUNT HOLDERS NAME. IF TE GOVT IS SERIOUS, OR THE SUPREME COURT HAS TO TAKE SOME ACTION.
YOU ARE RIGHT ,THE WICKILEAK EDITOR HAD CLEARLY MENTIONED THAT THOSE INDIANS HAVE ALREADY STARTED TOTRANSFER THE MONEY TO SOME OTHER LOCATIONS. WE CNONLYHOPE THAT OPUR SUPREME COURT WHO IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR INDIAN DEMOCRACY, WILL STEP IN AND DO SOMETHING. WE CANONLY GIVE THIS INFO TO MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE SO THAT THEY KNOW WHO ARE THE SO CALLED SECULAR LEADERS LOOTING OUR COUNTRY.
09-03-2011

: Coimbatore
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day
Electoral reform

Sir,
Simultaniously with theJanlokpal,the immediate next step shuldbe to reform the electoral procedures. First and foremost should be to amend theconstitution to the effect that basic qualification for a memebr shouldbe min. graduate, secondly no personshouldbe allowed more thatn 2 terms as MLA/MP and there has to be a revision of pay, allowances and perks of the MLA/MPs and arrive at a reasonable scale instead of the present lavish salary and perks. third, every able bopdied men and women after passing the 12th std, must be drafted tothe defence service wing of their choice for min. 3 years. this will make them disciplined , citizen and after 3 years they should be givenchoice to serve as regulars.
Thiswas once suggested by our Chief of staff, but thepoliticians are not for it ,the reason they need them as fodder for their political rallies. This will not only solve the unemployment problem and there willbe no dearth of menfor th defence service. nowadays the the defence service is facing problem of getting people to join the army. Ofcourse these are all we have missed for the last 64 years because of our crooked politicians .
Hope Bharat will come out ontop of the world onday. Jai hind. Bharat matha ki jai.
09-04-2011

: Sep 2011
: baripada,orissa
: 76
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day
suggestions for consideration and reply.

Sir/Madam,
I submit below some of my say for consideration aand judgement by others.
1) A disciplined well acceptable plan and programmer may be presented to public for their information and to avoid their confusion.
2) I am highly interested to put my ideas for efficient progress to AChIEVE our goal and many would be wanting the same who may be allowed due opportuNITY.
3)UNLESS RIGHT PEOPLE IS ALLOWED RIGHT RESPONSIBILITY ALL OTHER ACTIVITIES HOW MUCH VALUABLE MOST LIKELY TO BRING DISASTER.THIS MAY BE TAKEN AS ONE OF MOST IMPORTANT POINT.
4) one WELL ORGANISED PLATFORM MAY BE OPENED FOR INTERACTION OF ALL INTERESTED PERSONS AND MANAGED EFFICIENTLY.
5) EMAIL ADDRESS ALONG WITH PHONE NO. AND OTHER CONTACT TO THE ORGANISATION MAY BE REFLECTED AT HOME PAGE OF WEB SITE.
THANKING MUCH
FAITHFULLY
RCM999
09-04-2011

: GAYA, BIHAR
: 60
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day

"anna" tujhe salam, jabtak rahega jamin, aasman

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0