India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

how to fight against this

today i went to apply for a private license, bt i was asked to give a bribe because i have .....

• 1 palashkochar
  • 1 mukesh goel
  • 1 palashkochar
  • 1 mahesh mishra
  • 1 Rana

10-26-2012

: Oct 2012
: Ujjain
: 31
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Post how to fight against this

today i went to apply for a private license, bt i was asked to give a bribe because i have applied for it online and not by the agents and whole RTO is involved in this including chief officer
10-27-2012

: lucknow
:
: 38 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear Palash,True what you have faced,but dear friend this is the fact in this country.This is not bribe it is suvidha shulk.I too all others too face this everyday in our life at all steps and at all levels.How to stop all this is a big question.
11-07-2012

: Ujjain
: 31
:

BUT we have to take steps at smaller levels to fight against corruption
We cant fininsh corruption at a glance
11-08-2012

: Nov 2012
: mumbai
: 30
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Palash,
to bring a change in a country like India,the most important thing you should have is patience.i know its an irritating job,but trust me,in the end it pays.
a similar incident occured to my family too.
in 1995 my dad had applied for ration card for me and my sister.at that time the online procedure was not available.so he had to go through the normal offline process and fill the forms.the staff over there asked my dad for a bribe of a thousand bucks and assured him that the job can be done in a matter of few days.my dad not only denied the process but also filed a complain against that employee.his request fell on deaf ears and he was openly denied of the ration card also.my dad fought a legal war against them and got success after almost 13 years;in 2008,when we got our ration cards.
my point is not to show what a heroic job my dad did,but to help you understand that we really need to be determined and patient to erradicate corruption from this country.
(though my father achieved success in the end,but i still think 13 years is too long a period to wait :P )
11-08-2012

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

Dear Friends,
Come on and fight with this corruption supporting "IAC" as this is the only FORUM led by Mr.Arvind Kejriwal who have the courrage to name the TOP leaders of both the National Parties who are looting the country.It is only the political drama of these parties and aam aadmi is feeling guility today by electing them to serve the country.
Now it is the time to even to loose the patience as enough is enough and people have the right to ask them to give the hisab of their treasury which is for the development of country and not for loot of leaders and officers in chairs.
11-18-2012

: Nov 2012
: Bangalore
:

Dear Palash,

Prepare well for the licence Exams, so that no idiot can fail you for not bribing them

Secondly , Take a camera and shoot the pic of every idiot who asks for a bribe, this should frighten them. Or shout on them and let public near you know that he is a corrupt. This is the best fight against corrupts. brand them loudly that they are corrupts.

if u learn well and do well , they cannot fail you. Personal experience.

Thanks,
Vijay

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0