11-08-2012
mahesh mishra

: Nov 2012
: mumbai
: 30
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Palash,
to bring a change in a country like India,the most important thing you should have is patience.i know its an irritating job,but trust me,in the end it pays.
a similar incident occured to my family too.
in 1995 my dad had applied for ration card for me and my sister.at that time the online procedure was not available.so he had to go through the normal offline process and fill the forms.the staff over there asked my dad for a bribe of a thousand bucks and assured him that the job can be done in a matter of few days.my dad not only denied the process but also filed a complain against that employee.his request fell on deaf ears and he was openly denied of the ration card also.my dad fought a legal war against them and got success after almost 13 years;in 2008,when we got our ration cards.
my point is not to show what a heroic job my dad did,but to help you understand that we really need to be determined and patient to erradicate corruption from this country.
(though my father achieved success in the end,but i still think 13 years is too long a period to wait :P )