India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

Anna Hazare should stand in election

I am sorry but I done agree with the view of creating a new political party. first of all we .....

07-31-2012

: Jul 2012
: Nagpur
: 41
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I am sorry but I done agree with the view of creating a new political party. first of all we should stop blaming the Political parties when we our self are responsible for this corruption.

Remember that govt also want that Anna and Ramdev form political alliance so that they can do their dirty politics with Anna and team. This is time to speak less and deliver stronger punch to the govt.
07-31-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Father of nation"

Gentle men ! "We have found "Anna" the living father of nation."
07-31-2012

: Delhi
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Yes - Anna Ji and Team must stand in Election !

Hi,
Like other members I too strongly feel that Team Anna must unite for elections. There is strong urge to form a party. I understand that Shri Arvind and Anna Ji has made a statement that the candidates names will be posted on the site and people will decide as who should be the candidate and the team will support those candidates in their respective wards.
I strongly feel that formation of party is essential at the first place since the people needs to be conveyed early in advance as to whom/which party they should vote for. Every party is given a electoral symbol. If the party is formed then volunteers will begin preparation right away and prepare people's mind that this is the symbol and the candidate they should vote for.

**The electoral symbol is very much important and thus the party. It will be difficult to campaign otherwise for individual candidates.. Imagine, for one candidate the symbol is 'TV' and for all other 452 it's something else.
07-31-2012

: Lucknow
: 73
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Why Anna should form a political party

It is my considered opinion that Anna should form a political party . It is simply because Congress and all other political parties make only pseudo support to Jan Lokpal and all other issues which Anna demand . They only offer lip service but do not want to deal with those issues. We have seen how all the parties , even those claiming an open support to Jan Lokpal , behaved in the Parliament last year when Jan Lokpal bill was being discussed.
Indian parliamentary system has the inherent flaw that it gives a carte balnche to it elected representatives for five year. Once elected they forget their people and remember only themselves and the party. The so called Jan Tantra come in to in its real colors. The "Jan" is forgotten and the "Tantra" rules supreme. There are many other such related issues but I would be brief.

What we require now is a gradual overhaul of our polity and governance to eliminate corruption and political misdeeds. Anna's Gandhian approach will not affect our rulers because their conscience is worst than ex British rulers that we had once .. A few such agitations can be very well ignored when fed up with no result despondence will set in and people will forget the issues.
A common Indian is living a very difficult life today . Beset with astronomical prices and systemic corruption he is facing hell. He prays that leaders like Anna live long and transform this country as an honest ,people caring and forward looking nation .

Anna has to live for it . He should not imperil his health . As said sometimes discretion is the better part of valor.

J R Mohan

Last edited by J R Mohan; 08-01-2012 at 08:46 AM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0