India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions

Anna Hazare should stand in election

Hi Admin\Anna Hazare , Its my strong suggestion to Anna Hazare and team that they should stand in this upcoming .....

01-08-2012

: Jan 2012
: delhi
: 39
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Anna Hazare should stand in election

Hi Admin\Anna Hazare,

Its my strong suggestion to Anna Hazare and team that they should stand in this upcoming election whenever they feel they are ready for the same and proove to the society that YES if genuine people elect in election what changes and development they can bring in society. Anna team knows very well that these plitician( Congress and BJP etc are very strong and powerfull and they dont even think to bring such a bill(Lokpal) through which they themself come under any trial fon any corruption case. so WHY they will bring such a bill. Please understand Anna team it is very difficult for common man like us to fight against these powerfull polician and force them to bring such bill. So the only solution is that you all should stand in election as you all know you will only win election and prove all county a great development in your areas. Then people will realise that if honest and intelligent people like you all will stand in election our country will develop in few years and for their own benifit people will give vote to only honest policians. So I request you please stand in election. Wait for your reply.

Regards
Vikas Gupta
01-08-2012

: Jan 2012
: delhi
: 39
:

Hi Admin\Anna Hazare,

Its my strong suggestion to Anna Hazare and team that they should stand in this upcoming election whenever they feel they are ready for the same and proove to the society that YES if genuine people elect in election what changes and development they can bring in society. Anna team knows very well that these plitician( Congress and BJP etc are very strong and powerfull and they dont even think to bring such a bill(Lokpal) through which they themself come under any trial fon any corruption case. so WHY they will bring such a bill. Please understand Anna team it is very difficult for common man like us to fight against these powerfull polician and force them to bring such bill. So the only solution is that you all should stand in election as you all know you will only win election and prove all county a great development in your areas. Then people will realise that if honest and intelligent people like you all will stand in election our country will develop in few years and for their own benifit people will give vote to only honest policians. So I request you please stand in election. Wait for your reply.

Regards
Vikas Gupta
03-27-2012

: Mar 2012
: navi mumbai
:
: 29 | 0.01 Per Day

First of all I would like to say that I am a follower of Annaji and Team Anna but I wanted to convey to you certain very important things

1) Its been around 1 to 2 years that this movement of janlokpal had started but yet there is no solution,the main reason for this is that no party is willing to bring janlokpal as they are scared of it.

2)How many times will annaji go on anshan with no result at the end of it,and anna would have to leave the fast due to bad health.

3)People who are following will ultimately lose interest as there is no solution.

4)I would like to suggest that YOU MAKE A PARTY AND CONTEST ELECTION or atleast tell us whom to vote, as every party is same and corrupt then what is the point in voting congress or BJP,years will pass without janlokpal.

5)Annaji is telling that he is willing to die for India,but i am just not getting it as to why he and team anna are scared to make a party and contest election.Do it along with baba ramdev
and we the people of India will vote for you and together we will change India.
05-05-2012

: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
IACAhmedabad

Be confident, we will make Corruption Free India, and we will not give corrupted society to our children.
Jai Hind
India Against Corruption, Jan Lokpal Bill
05-07-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Country representative"

Gentle men ! "At this time Anna is representing carores of people living in India. He is the country representative, So why should he go for election ?."
05-22-2012

: navi mumbai
:
: 29 | 0.01 Per Day

He should stand up in election because we are not getting any solution.
07-30-2012

: Jul 2012
: NEw Delhi
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
With you Team Anna

Dear Team Members,

You are doing great job for nation. Its my misfortune that I am not available 24*7 with you even I am in Delhi. I have visited Jantar mantar and Ramlila maidan last time but I am always with you.

However want to make few suggestion
1> Please do not show differences among team members publically as it gives Govt a chance to make fun on Movement.
2> Please do not single out a single person as you have done in past. Doing this public faith in you diminishes. As Gandhijee never made abusive remarks against any individual. According to him "Hate Sin not Sinner." World knows that political class is corrupt but we need to maintain dignity in our words. Public will judge them in 2014.

3> Last but not the least please make a Political party without much ado. And make stern rules so that corrupt people can not join the party. Make a strong system and values for party. People will surely vote for you. People of india got fade-up of political class they want change. I wish all the best Team

with Best wishes,
Sachchidanand Singh
07-30-2012

: Delhi
: 42
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Apne ghar main agar kuda karcut ya gandagi...ho to hum kisi ka wait nahi karte...ki koi aaye aur safai...kare...hum khud karte hai...hum kai partyoo ko try kar chuke hai such to ye hai..har koi upar ne neeche tak corrupt hai..agar ANNA ji apni party bante hai..to ye gandagi.jaldi saaf ho jaigi..aur main iska samarthan kartaa hoon sir....please please please make your own party....
07-31-2012

: SHIMLA
: 31
:

Totally agree with the forum
07-31-2012

: kanchrapara, WEST BENGAL
: 31
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I m agree....................................

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0