India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

political alternative is only way forward so go with it.....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

09-09-2012

: Sep 2012
: PILANI
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

political alternative is only way forward so go with it
09-09-2012

: Doha, Qatar.
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day
Anna and team both should enter in party.

Dear Annaji and Team,
Yes! Anna and his Team both should be in the new party!
Explanation: I made an attempt to bring an awareness regarding 'vote for good candidate' to my close relatives and my friends who are all well educated! I found that they are not having time ?! to look at these things and certainly has no interest on this! So there is a limitation to talk about politics with them since they lack interest!

But one thing I noticed for sure!! They know that many of the present parties are very much corrupted. They hate them. *And all agreed that a person called "Anna Hazari" is doing something good! "So if he stands for election we will vote for him"

So till they have an modal party and a model government, it is difficult to bring back their lost believes in the current political system.*

Therefore I swear that our Annaji must realize this and come forward to be at least within the new party. Only if he stand with the party the party will win! Only if the party wins with a big majority, the Janlokpal is possible! And only if it is done the corruption can be controlled, and our courtly can be saved! So no other way out.

So we all request you to take a big step and enter the political move to save our nation from *evils of corruption!

Jai hind.
09-09-2012

: Delhi
: 41
:

Indian People wants a third & fourth option to run country....both UPA & NDA are corrupt...they know very well, people has no option and they do what they want.
09-10-2012

: greater noida, utter pradesh
: 53
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Team Anna please proceed ahead with great positivity and very high spirits against corruption. all indian persons want clean politicians.only clean politician he/she think about countary.plz come team anna and join politics.
09-10-2012

: Apr 2011
: KORBA(Chattisgarh)
: 75
:
: 23 | 0.00 Per Day

I support the idea of forming a new political party of good charaterful persons. There are good politicians in all the parties who can be pulled for this good cause.The existing pro-government(Rullers ) system is not for poor public and need to be changed.Passing of Jan-Lokpal Bill only will not be enough to eridicate crruption.All the existing laws of British rullers need to be reviewed in public interest and Gram-sabhas represeting the poor public should decide the system of governance and development.
Team Anna today lacks a organisation throughout India so I suggest to take help of Baba Ramdeo who has good organisation and fighting for the same cause.
09-10-2012

:

I dis agree with Vivek's opinion. Yes Vivek you were right partially. Best thing is to pressurize from out side. But how! We tried. The only way to pressurize is just by passing the bill. For that at least once Anna team should come to power with such a power to pass the bill. Then, there after what you say will become true. Every body need not get in to politics for every single matter. The lokpal bill if once in place will pressurize them to be in the right path! Now how to get it passed? Since no excisting major parties are will to bring a strong Lokpal the only way is that the new team should get in the parliament and pass the bill. So let us support and encourage them to do it! Like commandos.....like a recue team! And their aim is to get a working system. To set a system.
09-10-2012

:

Tripass33 you are right. All friend understand that there is no shortage of good and efficient people in our country! They are in plenty in all the fields!! Just not visible now a days since the corrupted leaders are dominating every where and not giving good people a chance. So it only appears for us that there are no good people. Anna need to find maximum of 500 good people who are efficient too. That is all? He will or we will and any body can find not 500 but 500 000 eligible candidate! This is going to be trend setter in Indian politics! If it works out. What all of us have to do is realize and make all our friends and relative to realize and get the party in to power. Believe nothing will go wrong! My aim is at least to get 100vote for this new party from my side. It is only a try, but at least that much I must do for Indians for our country. If every one of us think so 100% will be the final result!!!
09-12-2012

: Bangalore
:
Yes .. You can

Yes. I love to see political alternative. But there are lots of challenges ahead.We cannot fight the election honestly in current system. We are not good in dirty politics either.
First of all there is a urgent need to improve electoral system.secondly, new party should bring new and innvotive ways to pick the right and eligible candidates in transperent way.

Good luck!
09-12-2012

: Brajrajnagar , Odisha
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

It is my request taht this site India Against corruption must be in all indian langauges so that our northen indian brother can also understand this movement. It is my openion that English is not much poipular in north India. We must float this site in hindi and other Indian Langauges. The message of Sri Anna Hazare must reach in our villages
09-12-2012

: village
: 62
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
Lightbulb Anna team have to jump in politics

Yes

Team Anna have to enter in politics because we all saw the attitude of leaders towards the Jan lokpal bill and they every time challenged team for to bexome a politician. But team Anna's party should have the regulations as they want for the country. First challenge for team Anna will be to keep their party clean from dirty politics as well as bring a change in our country.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0